Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku (2173 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates / Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
The fear of our incoming President Atiku is the beginning of wisdom to the G-5 Governors. Makinde was seeing campaigning for Atiku. Ugwuanyi is seen promoting PDP with a PDP branded Cap.

Ikpeazu will follow suit. Since the death of the PDP candidate in Abia, Ikpeazu must give himself brain. Cause another Primary will be conducted by Ayu the PDP national Chairman. Ayu and Atiku can decide to deal with Ikpeazu at this point, by making sure that, whoever Ikpeazu support does not emerge as PDP candidate for the State.

Very soon, Ortom will come begging. While, Wike will be left alone and he will become G-1😀😀😂😂

Atiku no be their mate.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Joevics(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
While they are irrelevant. Seyi Makinde has nothing to do with that banner. I'm not sure he even saw it. That banner is like something a house of assembly member did, and Seyi attended the rally.

If a state governor spends on a banner to advertise a candidate, it wouldn't be 2x3 banners.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joevics:
While they are irrelevant. Seyi Makinde has nothing to do with that banner. I'm not sure he even saw it. That banner is like something a house of assembly member did, and Seyi attended the rally.

If a state governor spends on a banner to advertise a candidate, it wouldn't be 2x3 banners.

Initially all the G-5 Governors refused to assocaite with Atiku. All their posters and branded Vehicles in their States had no Atiku picture on them. But their eyes don clear now. Since they now noticed that, they are just doing themselves.

They are beginging to retract their steps. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by SoBright101: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Southerners are not slave. There is no way another northerner would become president after 8years of Buhari a northerner.

Know this, know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
SoBright101:
Southerners are not slave. There is no way another northerner would become president after 8years of Buhari a northerner.

Know this, know peace.

Chibuzor, collect this drink and keep. You go need am after President Atiku is announced as winner next month. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Joevics(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Initially all the G-5 Governors refused to assocaite with Atiku. All their posters and branded Vehicles in their States had no Atiku picture on them. But their eyes don clear now. Since they now noticed that, they are just doing themselves.

They are beginging to retract their steps. grin
You don't really understand how politics and rally planning work, otherwise you would wait for Seyi himself to make a statement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by SoBright101: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Do you think i'm here to play a nitwit game?

Almaigaa:

Chibuzor, collect this drink and keep. You go need am after President Atiku is announced as winner next month. grin grin
Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joevics:

You don't really understand how politics and rally planning work, otherwise you would wait for Seyi himself to make a statement.

I know Politics more than you. I was a politician in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
SoBright101:

Chibuzor, weting concern me with you?

You are already in severe pains, when election never start grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
2 smart guys they have see the signs is winning they are planning to ran and leave wine. Yoruba men fear them

2 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Joevics(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

I know Politics more than you. I was a politician in the past.
Then you suck at it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joevics:

Then you suck at it.

E pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by backtovillage: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
OP u are a musu.
Can't you read at all
Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by uba1991: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joevics:

just shut up. So if sheyi is against Atiku why is it that his house of assembly member not support Makinde to also be against Atiku? Did you even hear what Atiku said about Makinde when he go to Ibadan?
Sheyi Makinde is not a fool, Wike has already done his 2 terms he will not allow Wike to decieve him so that he will not get his second term .
Mind you, presidential election will be conducted first. If Atiku win the election what do you think will happen to the governors that are fighting him?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
just shut up. So if sheyi is against Atiku why is it that his house of assembly member not support Makinde to also be against Atiku? Did you even hear what Atiku said about Makinde when he go to Ibadan?
Sheyi Makinde is not a fool, Wike has already done his 2 terms he will not allow Wike to decieve him so that he will not get his second term .
Mind you, presidential election will be conducted first. If Atiku win the election what do you think will happen to the governors that are fighting him?

You are a smart Nigerian. Dont mind that Igbo man. They hate anyone who doesn't support Peter Obi, with his Igbo agenda.

1 Like

Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Almaigaa: 5:07am On Jan 27, 2023
backtovillage:
OP u are a musu.
Can't you read at all
Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 5:19am On Jan 27, 2023
SoBright101:

chibuzor abeg take that drink and keep it till after election because you will definitely need it to easy your pain
Re: Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku by tydi(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Mumu Op with your cut and join pictures of Makinde and Enugu state governor when the G5 governors visited the state.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Gave Tinibu The Presidency On A Platter / Austrian Report On Tinubu Chicago Drug Trafficking Past Translated To English / Why Tribunal Adjourned Obi, Lp’s Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.