Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos (53281 Views)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by FullBlastLight: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
"Goodbye to Dreadlocks": Man Walks into Salon and Cuts His Long Hair, Viral Video Shows His Cute New Looks

A man has finally walked into a salon and cut his dreadlocks after many years of keeping and maintaining the long hair.

The young man pulled down the dreadlocks and his face instantly changed to a more handsome appearance.

Those who have seen the video are praising the man for his handsomeness as it went viral on TikTok.

A TikTok video has shown a man who cut down his dreadlocked hair after keeping it for a long time.

The man's dreadlocks looked neat and well kept and maintained, but it appeared he wanted a change of hairstyle.

In the viral video, the man was first shown siting in the salon and waiting for the saloonist to start work. His dreads were shown in full, and it became obvious that he may have kept it for a long time.

Viral video of a man who cut his dreadlocks
Finally, he was prepared to say goodbye to his dreadlocks. A look on his face suggested he may be feeling bad.

But the final outcome after his hair was cut shows that he became more handsome. He has been hailed by some TikTok users who admire his nice looks. The video was posted by @nhyiraba_haircut.

eactions from TikTok users:
@delahCoffi said:

"Massa when I catch you again with rasta, look how cute you are. Some should kiss my comment."
@Dhada Efpac reacted:

"Now he has 50% chance of getting a job in any private sector in the country."
@nana boakye said:

"Look at how handsome you are."
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

"I've read manifestos of parties, Peter Obi's own stands out," Tinubu's for...

@me said:

"You look more handsome."
@Mr.Asamoah- said:

"Ei so you were cute like that? And you made Rasta damage your handsome looks."
@Manyo Mawufemor Rita said:

"Aww see how handsome he is looking now."
@Gloriah said:

"You look more handsome without dreads."
Video of a man braiding his daughter's hair
In a related story, Legit.ng reported that a man painstakingly braided his daughter's hair.

It was a nice bonding moment between the man and the child as he carefully braided each thuft.

A lot of people praised the man for his caring attitude after the nice video went viral on TikTok.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1516674-goodbye-dreadlocks-man-walks-salon-cuts-long-hair-viral-video-shows-cute-looks/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
No be everybody dread dey fit

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by VeryWickedGoat: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
With the dreads he looked like a studio junkie. Without it he looks like a Ladipo spare parts dealer.

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by overdrive(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
He looked better on dreads.

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by gasparpisciotta: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
From Rastafarian to Aristocrat

Well done sir

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by tydi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
To me he looks more cute on dread more than he looks dumb on low cut

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Zonefree(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dread looked good on him.

Without dread, he's looking like a dishonest house help from Nembe.

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by brightDdon(m): 2:45am On Jan 27, 2023
FullBlastLight:
"Goodbye to Dreadlocks": Man Walks into Salon and Cuts His Long Hair, Viral Video Shows His Cute New Looks

A man has finally walked into a salon and cut his dreadlocks after many years of keeping and maintaining the long hair.

The young man pulled down the dreadlocks and his face instantly changed to a more handsome appearance.

Those who have seen the video are praising the man for his handsomeness as it went viral on TikTok.

A TikTok video has shown a man who cut down his dreadlocked hair after keeping it for a long time.

The man's dreadlocks looked neat and well kept and maintained, but it appeared he wanted a change of hairstyle.

In the viral video, the man was first shown siting in the salon and waiting for the saloonist to start work. His dreads were shown in full, and it became obvious that he may have kept it for a long time.

Viral video of a man who cut his dreadlocks
Finally, he was prepared to say goodbye to his dreadlocks. A look on his face suggested he may be feeling bad.

But the final outcome after his hair was cut shows that he became more handsome. He has been hailed by some TikTok users who admire his nice looks. The video was posted by @nhyiraba_haircut.

eactions from TikTok users:
@delahCoffi said:

"Massa when I catch you again with rasta, look how cute you are. Some should kiss my comment."
@Dhada Efpac reacted:

"Now he has 50% chance of getting a job in any private sector in the country."
@nana boakye said:

"Look at how handsome you are."
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

"I've read manifestos of parties, Peter Obi's own stands out," Tinubu's for...

@me said:

"You look more handsome."
@Mr.Asamoah- said:

"Ei so you were cute like that? And you made Rasta damage your handsome looks."
@Manyo Mawufemor Rita said:

"Aww see how handsome he is looking now."
@Gloriah said:

"You look more handsome without dreads."
Video of a man braiding his daughter's hair
In a related story, Legit.ng reported that a man painstakingly braided his daughter's hair.

It was a nice bonding moment between the man and the child as he carefully braided each thuft.

A lot of people praised the man for his caring attitude after the nice video went viral on TikTok.

Click on the link below to see the video:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1516674-goodbye-dreadlocks-man-walks-salon-cuts-long-hair-viral-video-shows-cute-looks/

But i think I'm seeing two different men here ,not same person.

For me the man off dread looks neat,responsible and even more handsome.

20 Likes

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by gregyboy(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Omo e should better keep the dread, he looks like a criminal from the creeks after the haircut

Eblike na former armed robber give am d cut

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by meobizy(f): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
He lost his exoticness. Oyibos love a black man with dreadlocks.

All you Nairaland boys in the closet, I sight una.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Rahkman: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
His beard was reduced too low

6 Likes

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by henndukwe18: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Is not d dread lock, is d beards

16 Likes

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by BobbieZion(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2023
With dreads he looked like a mad man.....
Without it, he looks like a sane neat well to do G.

Dreads only look good on Rastafarians, not hungry ass Nigerian.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by jeromestarks: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Some knew it doesn't fit them but they do it anyway.
They want to draw attention. They think it gets the girls. Mumu people.
Beard gangs go soon dey regret.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Atllanta: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
lookin' sharp on short beard,, cut locks y

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Social Media : There will always be a topic of discussion shaaaa.

Till the end of the world.

Guys, use your time diligently for a brighter future.

Social media can make or mar you, depending on what you dedicate your time to.

Be Wise.
We Rise.

@topic,
#Team2ndPic

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by MorataFC: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yes na o
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by WibusJaga: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Looks more responsible without the dread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Tunasco4u(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cc Akeeng

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by lastchild: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
of course, he does look more handsome now than with the dreads, but that's not the case with everyone, some people look more good with dreads and beards

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Okiton: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin
Dude looking more responsible than ever

Honestly I don't know why guys keep dreads, and am not comfortable around them

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by makavalley(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nobody noticed the dread edges and beards wasn't dye carved, like the lowcut with dye carvings...he is fine on dread joor abegy

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Normal
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by franchasng: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
lol, does a man's looks matter?

These notable men below can't be classified as handsome by ladies that love handsome guys:

Elon Musk
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Tim Forest
Mark Zuckerberg
Jack Dorsey
Larry Page
Eric Ly
Zhang Yimming
Jack Ma
Olusegun Obasanjo
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga

Don't let social media or peer pressure mislead you, focus on becoming an asset, a man that provides solution to people's problems and your looks will never matter undecided

Whenever my wife or anybody praises my son as a handome boy, I quickly rebuke them, I always tell my wife to pray the boy inherits 90% of his dad's wisdom with God's favour in his life dealings, that's all he needs to be celebrated not his handsome looks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by lildush(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wats he doing with dreds in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stop allowing people to validate you. Know yourself first and love yourself first.

Self-love is the key✌️

3 Likes

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Valentinosure: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rexymania:
No be everybody dread dey fit
his life, his choice, no wam nothing concern me
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
DREADLOCKS OR NOT WHO FINE DON FINE WHO UGLY DON UGLY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Why Wear An Underwear? / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.