Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos (53338 Views)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Ennoloa: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
wink
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Gipre(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lies....

Now his head looks like cube of sugar.

He looks more handsome with the Dreadlocks.

He just needed to trim the beards and make the dreads look neater.

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Well, I see no change in good looks, that's if any existed to begin with.

If you are naturally good looking, well kept dreads and beards won't change that, they will merely accentuate your good looks.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Wellington21: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
😆
Rexymania:
No be everybody dread dey fit
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
His rough beards and moustache changed his looks not dread.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by tragergeorge(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
makavalley:
Nobody noticed the dread edges and beards wasn't dye carved, like the lowcut with dye carvings...he is fine on dread joor abegy
leave that one joor
E just want find way to justify removing it...
He should showed us a clean shave beards /side with the dreadlocks
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by DarkPheonix: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
the beard is the problem not the dreadlocks
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by world123: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
If you are ugly, you are ugly and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by FireUpNow(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
I like his old looks
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by highchief1: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
FullBlastLight:
"Goodbye to Dreadlocks": Man Walks into Salon and Cuts His Long Hair, Viral Video Shows His Cute New Looks

A man has finally walked into a salon and cut his dreadlocks after many years of keeping and maintaining the long hair.

The young man pulled down the dreadlocks and his face instantly changed to a more handsome appearance.

Those who have seen the video are praising the man for his handsomeness as it went viral on TikTok.

A TikTok video has shown a man who cut down his dreadlocked hair after keeping it for a long time.

The man's dreadlocks looked neat and well kept and maintained, but it appeared he wanted a change of hairstyle.

In the viral video, the man was first shown siting in the salon and waiting for the saloonist to start work. His dreads were shown in full, and it became obvious that he may have kept it for a long time.

Viral video of a man who cut his dreadlocks
Finally, he was prepared to say goodbye to his dreadlocks. A look on his face suggested he may be feeling bad.

But the final outcome after his hair was cut shows that he became more handsome. He has been hailed by some TikTok users who admire his nice looks. The video was posted by @nhyiraba_haircut.

eactions from TikTok users:
@delahCoffi said:

"Massa when I catch you again with rasta, look how cute you are. Some should kiss my comment."
@Dhada Efpac reacted:

"Now he has 50% chance of getting a job in any private sector in the country."
@nana boakye said:

"Look at how handsome you are."
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

"I've read manifestos of parties, Peter Obi's own stands out," Tinubu's for...

@me said:

"You look more handsome."
@Mr.Asamoah- said:

"Ei so you were cute like that? And you made Rasta damage your handsome looks."
@Manyo Mawufemor Rita said:

"Aww see how handsome he is looking now."
@Gloriah said:

"You look more handsome without dreads."
Video of a man braiding his daughter's hair
In a related story, Legit.ng reported that a man painstakingly braided his daughter's hair.

It was a nice bonding moment between the man and the child as he carefully braided each thuft.

A lot of people praised the man for his caring attitude after the nice video went viral on TikTok.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1516674-goodbye-dreadlocks-man-walks-salon-cuts-long-hair-viral-video-shows-cute-looks/
e no get anybody when dread Dey fit
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by BigCowHornn: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
With the dreads he looked like a studio junkie. Without it he looks like a Ladipo spare parts dealer.

And in between he looks like a very wicked man

Na only u get sense my bro

grin
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by sheriffindy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin grin grin ;Dyou must be very wicked in your former life.
tydi:
To me he looks more cute on dread more than he looks dumb on low cut
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by sheriffindy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
To be honest...I liked him more with the dreads. I no know wetin he look like in the other pic.

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Light78: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Women should be the ones to comment and not guys.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is now looking responsible. sad
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by bionixs: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
With the dreads he looked like a studio junkie. Without it he looks like a Ladipo spare parts dealer.
and you talk like Oshodi bus conductor
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by InvertedHammer: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
meobizy:
He lost his exoticness. Oyibos love a black man with dreadlocks.

/

So the essence of your living is how to please oyibo cool

/
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by madjune(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
From Tinubite to Obidient.

It's good to conform to inner truth.

Vote wisely 2023.

1 Like

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by adecz: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
If no be Rastafarian Jamaicans
that popularized it, dreadlocks used
to be associated with madness or
ogbanje children ..❌❎❌❎
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
He looks better on dreadlocks and the beard too.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Babastrong(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beauty is relative.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by judeenk19(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
No be juju be dis

FullBlastLight:
"Goodbye to Dreadlocks": Man Walks into Salon and Cuts His Long Hair, Viral Video Shows His Cute New Looks

A man has finally walked into a salon and cut his dreadlocks after many years of keeping and maintaining the long hair.

The young man pulled down the dreadlocks and his face instantly changed to a more handsome appearance.

Those who have seen the video are praising the man for his handsomeness as it went viral on TikTok.

A TikTok video has shown a man who cut down his dreadlocked hair after keeping it for a long time.

The man's dreadlocks looked neat and well kept and maintained, but it appeared he wanted a change of hairstyle.

In the viral video, the man was first shown siting in the salon and waiting for the saloonist to start work. His dreads were shown in full, and it became obvious that he may have kept it for a long time.

Viral video of a man who cut his dreadlocks
Finally, he was prepared to say goodbye to his dreadlocks. A look on his face suggested he may be feeling bad.

But the final outcome after his hair was cut shows that he became more handsome. He has been hailed by some TikTok users who admire his nice looks. The video was posted by @nhyiraba_haircut.

eactions from TikTok users:
@delahCoffi said:

"Massa when I catch you again with rasta, look how cute you are. Some should kiss my comment."
@Dhada Efpac reacted:

"Now he has 50% chance of getting a job in any private sector in the country."
@nana boakye said:

"Look at how handsome you are."
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

"I've read manifestos of parties, Peter Obi's own stands out," Tinubu's for...

@me said:

"You look more handsome."
@Mr.Asamoah- said:

"Ei so you were cute like that? And you made Rasta damage your handsome looks."
@Manyo Mawufemor Rita said:

"Aww see how handsome he is looking now."
@Gloriah said:

"You look more handsome without dreads."
Video of a man braiding his daughter's hair
In a related story, Legit.ng reported that a man painstakingly braided his daughter's hair.

It was a nice bonding moment between the man and the child as he carefully braided each thuft.

A lot of people praised the man for his caring attitude after the nice video went viral on TikTok.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1516674-goodbye-dreadlocks-man-walks-salon-cuts-long-hair-viral-video-shows-cute-looks/
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Alwayswiseup: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=
Without dread, he's looking like a dishonest house help from Nembe. [/quote] jesus i just dey laugh lmao
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by anthonyuncle(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
like 2pac, I see no changes sad
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Ajalalomo: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Some folks don't realize how much their dreadlock hair style makes them look like crazy people.

Dreadlock hairstyles on some women can be scary too.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by popefuse(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
If he shape his beard Wella the lucks will come out awesome
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by makavalley(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
tragergeorge:
leave that one joor
E just want find way to justify removing it...
He should showed us a clean shave beards /side with the dreadlocks

I tell you... imagine dread edges wey e leave like that e no run sharp dye carving dem dey compare am with lowcut wey dem sit down do sharp dye carving
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
He looks more of corrupt Nigerian in hair cut. Nigeria have denied him financial backup & freedom that made him unable to maintaining his dreadlocks.

Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by gassbee: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
I stil dont understand how people feel comfortable carring dirty filty rags for years on their heads
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by Streetmovement(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All am seeing amongst all the comments is confusion, Cuz human beings are never satisfied with anything, there must be something lacking.

As long as he's making his money right, if him like make him resemble tinubu or Ramsey Noah it doesn't matter.
Re: Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos by AutoRedux: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
adecz:

If no be Rastafarian Jamaicans
that popularized it, dreadlocks used
to be associated with madness or
ogbanje children ..❌❎❌❎

Mumu he goat where do you think dreadlocks originated from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Why Wear An Underwear? / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.