Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith (42610 Views)

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says Iโ€™m Genuinely Los / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by VULCAN(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Shut up

You know yourself that you can't reject N10m for any Orisha talkless of $10m which is N7.2 Billion.

"Some cash" kor

Honchoslim16:
I also turned down some cash to stay true to Orisha.

What's the big deal!

Some of you Christians create topics like you got worms in the skull ๐Ÿ’€.

He decided to stay true to what he believes in.... So what's the big deal
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by aalangel(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan never gives up, he knows man too much and knows that he can still catch them.

God is more gracious and kind than the devil is wicked.
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by somehow: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
FarmTech:
How many Nigerian christians can do that? Rejecting N10 million dollars? That is one way people sell their soul to the devil. If you earn a living or make money by encouraging sin, you have sold your soul to the devil. No rituals is needed.

Matthew 13:41:
the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,

Matthew 12:30
Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Luke 17:1-3
Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.

Mike Bamgboye
Patrick Doyle

And many more.

It's not everytime you insult Nigerians.
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Honchoslim16(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
VULCAN:
Shut up

You know yourself that you can't reject N10m for any Orisha talkless of $10m which is N7.2 Billion.

"Some cash" kor

Oh i see you got worms in that skull of yours.

Mi o le pa asati, asa o leku!

Cos your god is fraudulent, that's why you can deny it right...... Pu$$ยฅ!
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Konjiboii: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
But smoking weed isn't a sin na, so is it the act of puffing the smoke or the THC contained,pay me $1M I will smoke pot and eat pussy on TV
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Mercury12(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Jashub:
Mark my words . Hollyweird will still come knocking .
yep. Its a war
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by FarmTech(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2023
somehow:

Mike Bamgboye
Patrick Doyle

And many more.

It's not everytime you insult Nigerians.

I asked a ?. No insult. Some Nigerian christians can do it. But how many?
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Sammy5413(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm so proud of him, keeping the faith is never easy especially when it comes to money
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Goldave: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love dis news. If Christian's can love God dis way. D world will b like heaven. God bless and give him grace
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by tarantino1: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karleb:

Someone that was talking about having sex with younger generations in one of his recent comedy. cheesy

Rush Hour part 4 has been greenlit and the movie was not known for its religious themes and Tucker's still going to be in it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Still like the guy though
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Eviana(f): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2023
tarantino1:

Rush Hour part 4 has been greenlit and the movie was not known for its religious themes and Tucker's still going to be in it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Still like the guy though

I wasn't aware of this.
Well, that is why I said that Christians need to continue praying for him.
The struggle (between the things of God and tge things of the world) is extremely deep....very real. I get it although I'm not in Hollywood.
He has to, though, 100 percent leave Hollywood behind.
That means "0" other movies. No straddling the fence.
Not doing one movie, but doing another, means that he will get sucked back in.....
He has to leave it all. He can't have the Lord in one hand and Hollywood in the other.
If the movie hasn't yet been made, then there's still hope that he won't go through with it.

Ms. Eviana
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
aalangel:

God is more gracious and kind than the devil is wicked.

Yes! This is so He has already fore given them to us but do people take it? No, they don't! They don't want to do the work that would enable them get it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
WantsandMore:
No cap. Poverty makes resisting sin a herculean task.

Even before people become poor they love to sin eg students taking money from daddy's wallet to play video games or setting up one guy to enter trouble were all done without poverty.
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Basicend:

God's grace is sufficient enough against the continous wiles and ambush of the enemy.

Yes it is. But people always throw it away and go to embrace the enemy.
Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by WantsandMore: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even before people become poor they love to sin eg students taking money from daddy's wallet to play video games or setting up one guy to enter trouble were all done without poverty.
Depends on the motive though...there r dark people who are rich as well as there r dark people who are poor. Sometimes actions goes beyond monetary reward.

1 Like

Re: Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith by zoedew: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Spandau:

I wish Olamide and all those scallywag Nigerian artists will learn from this. Olamide is the worst. Anytime he sings, it's always a subliminal satanic message that is streamed into people's subconscious.
Thatโ€™s his mission. You need to understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.