Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Money In Circulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money In Circulation (289 Views)

DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money In Circulation by freesinzu(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Due to the recent redesign of our currency and the challenges we are facing to switch our old currency to the new ones, I want to ask is two months enough to circulate money in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Money In Circulation by BossGerald: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
freesinzu:
Due to the recent redesign of our currency and the challenges we are facing to switch our old currency to the new ones, I want to ask is two months enough to circulate money in a country like Nigeria.

When more than 100million Nigerians are into poverty...its more than enough.
Re: Money In Circulation by socialmediaman: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2023
freesinzu:

It depends. Are you unable to withdraw money from your bank or ATM?
Re: Money In Circulation by Easylife1234: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Government the time is too short
Re: Money In Circulation by freesinzu(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

When more than 100million Nigerians are into poverty...its more than enough.
So you are saying 2 months is enough, can you please buttress some reasons
Re: Money In Circulation by freesinzu(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
socialmediaman:

It depends. Are you unable to withdraw money from your bank or ATM?
It is not about me generally it about a country of over 200 million people.
Re: Money In Circulation by denko(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Do you really need cash to survive? what happen to transfer to the vendor account whenever you purchase something. all this noise is just a waste of energy i have been on cashless for long time ago i hardly hold cash in my hand.
Re: Money In Circulation by Tinubuagbado: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Those asking cbn to extend the time are criminals, thieves, kidnappers and money launderers.

CBN should never extend the time. We the masses are solidly behind them.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate Hilda Dokubo Vows To Rescue Her Constituency / Redesigned Naira Notes: Is Buhari Working For Peter Obi? / 14 Year Old Girl Gives Peter Obi Her Savings To Support His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.