Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja (20560 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
ZUBY77:
I heard he was there by 8am.
What a man.
Actually he didn't enter the hall till around 9
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Shikini: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Great
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2023
edungene7:
The peoples choice
Which people?
I was there. Tinubu remains my man.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by ayo2008: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2023
harqinhola:
Tinubu is coming ! Watch out

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by edungene7: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Which people? I was there. Tinubu remains my man.
Are u normal?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by HIPROFILE(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
This Man PETER OBI and his team are just too good on this campaign thing aswear…They are so composed, articulate, focused and determined come be like say they are teaching APC and PDP the new way to doing this things.

Just look at how Dino was falling on stage the other day just to get at Tinubu..thats childish and immature you don't see such rubbish act from Labour Party like Leader like followers.

No one is so far seen on the streets eating corn or drinking Sachet water all thanks to PETER OBI for changing the narrative.

Every state he goes to campaing he ensure to engage the students first hosting a townhall meeting in their schools while the wife engage the women of that state before or after the campaign proper.

Bro just be intelligent and smart even if you no go use am grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
harqinhola:
Tinubu is coming ! Watch out

Watch out for a man that will collapse if I jamb him...🤣😂

Good one
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
This is mamouth crowd. Infact 200 million man match according to his bloda. Oniyeye dedee

Go and rest, sometimes wen you talk when you're not supposed to, you look stupid
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
NavasBit:
He can't win. Stop bullshittng here

The candidate you're supporting is trying to run Obi down because he is afraid Obi Will win.

You that has just one vote and you're already ranting...

Where your sense dey tongue
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
sangresan:

Wonders shall never end!

Is this an SUG election manisfestoes day or what?

Stop crying baba.

It's obvious that you're not happy.

And e they sweet our belle
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
lereinter:

Omo dis aisha don make money

From bbog in 2015 she make money
From apc in 2019 she make
From endsars she make
From obi now she dey make wella

Omo

If you don't know where your mates are making money you will run tire

We know you're not happy about the movement, but if you believe Obi won't win..then treat him like your treat sowore...

Don't talk about him. And don't try to make us believe some rubbish.

The IQ of obedients is greater than the IQ of urchins...so a mad man cannot decieve a sensible being tongue

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
rapwizzy:
dey play... Omo ase

No be election dey come ....just cast your one vote and let every other reasonable person cast his own
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mccullum:
Obi Pandora don lose this election, he can try again in 2027. REJECTED!

With your one vote wink... because na you be inec chairman na,🤣😂🤣
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Starhearts:
Shey no be d same uniabuja wey l finished

Where 70% of students population re 4rm kogi state

Peter OBITUARY is only there 4 the show off

And so...if their from kogi state...does that mean they don't have sense undecided
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Dry. Everything is crowd for you urchins. So you want a crowd inside the hall too. Balablu you dia! 😂😂😂

No mind the fools...they think election is by renting crowd cool
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Biggeststar01: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Which people?
I was there. Tinubu remains my man.

At least you said "your man" you Sha know you have one vote cool

And we know you were not there. I've said it... someone with low IQ cannot decieve someone with higher IQ
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by tunapawizzy: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigerian youth, particularly the ones in post-secondary institutions are not serious/bothered about their future. They only care about betting, hookups. Yahooyahoo, sex, tiktok, Big brother and all.
Because I expect 80% of them to be voting in this election, and also voting out a party that is not serious with education. But they will make noise during campaign but election will come, they will be on Twitter, instagram on election day serving content.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by edidiongj50: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Different from balanlue
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by edidiongj50: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Different from balablue
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

At least you said "your man" you Sha know you have one vote cool

And we know you were not there. I've said it... someone with low IQ cannot decieve someone with higher IQ
K
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Skill9ja: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
You are sounding like you want to do me favour by teaching you online hustle. Keep fooling yourself.
Peledonomy:

All of u scammers on this app. Na God go judge una.

I have engaged a lot of u on this usdt arbitrage with me other monika.

I will pay u d 25k training fee, but on this terms.

I will give initial deposit of 7k. You will show me the ropes. Once I can make profit, I balance u 20k making it 27k.

So far, none of u have accepted. U keep creating new monika hoping to scam me
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Crimond: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi cannot make all the changes for a better Nigeria by himself. He will also need the input of the legislature. To achieve success, Nigerians who vote for Obi must also vote for an LP majority legislature; Senators and Representatives.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Twas today I knew Nigerian yoots don't even know what the problem is in Nigeria.

Obi was just telling us things people all want to hear.
"I will deal with insecurity decisively." "I will provide work when you graduate.."
Imagine answering a questions about Yahoo boys and his response is that his Government would even give them more laptops...
And the foolish Students were all clapping..

Twas then I knew how foolish people can be. How easily they can all be deceived. 🤦‍♂️
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
edungene7:
Are u normal?
K
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja by emmyrate1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
This is mamouth crowd. Infact 200 million man match according to his bloda. Oniyeye dedee
so you don't even know the difference btw a town Hall meeting to campaign? anyway anyone supporting àgbàdo must always reason like agbadorian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Loan Without Collateral From LAPO (best Micro Finance Bank In Nigeria) / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.