Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes (13223 Views)

Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches / Court Shuts Osun Polaris Bank Branches As Customers Lament / Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2023
#PUBLICNOTICE

This is to notify the general public that all our branches will be open on Saturday and Sunday just to receive cash.

All old Naira notes of series 200, 500, and 1000 will cease to be in use from the 31st of January.

#NewNotes #NairaNote #YouFirst

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by StrongAlphMale: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Everything is not about money. We are tired of money bags in politics. We need a real change, and we see in Obi the change we desire

PETER OBI for president

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2023
No mind them.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by ifytrik(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2023
A list of tree best bank in Nigeria
1st first bank
2nd first bank
3rd first bank

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Shellsploit: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
undecided

Wema bank sef
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by WibusJaga: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023

Other banks should follow suit.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by beautyhd: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nice one.

I tried to withdraw today and all atms around me weren’t dispensing the new notes.

Entered the bank to withdraw and I was given old money.

I pray by Monday people should have a substantial amount of the new currency or else we will be doing transfer for waterleaf and ugu 600.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Brendaniel: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good, anyone who thinks of buying votes will suffer a lot, if the election tribunal that deducted over voting should stay then it means that only real votes will be valid, the only way to rig will be by vote buying and Emefiele's policy will reduce or stop that.

So it is a win win for Peter Obi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by SultanOfPuna: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo the queue tomorrow go maddd

If you're a banker, I pity you this weekend. Una go shout tire

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by DontBullshitMe: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
CBN will extend the deadline.

Pointless.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Ennoloa: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good one from First Bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Suffering tellers with little pay monthly 😡

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
#PUBLICNOTICE

This is to notify the general public that all our branches will be open on Saturday and Sunday just to receive cash.

All old Naira notes of series 200, 500, and 1000 will cease to be in use from the 31st of January.

Thank you
Pablo Escobar aka Blablu, hope u have heard. Those cash u buried in your farms and warehouses. Barawo

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Felabrity: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
No going back on this

All banks should do the sam
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by canalily(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where's the new currency? Where's it
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Frosheer(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yeah that's a good one from my best bank
Here's a scammer on Nairaland.. please be careful with who you do business with on this forum

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by blinking001(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na wa
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by AkioluGraceObi(f): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS GOVERNMENT KEEP DOING AND KEEP USING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE IT CITIZENS,

I SPOKE WITH MY ROLE MODEL (PRINCESS),

AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE HAS CALLED SOME PEOPLE IN SOME VILLAGES, (BECAUSE OF HER NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE)

SHE SAID THAT MANY VILLAGES HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE NEW NAIRA NOTES,AND MANY OF THIS VILLAGES DON'T HAVE BANKS,THEY DO BUSINESS IN CASH,SO HOW WILL THEY COPE.

PLEASE WE PLEAD FOR EXTENSION.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by bigdammyj: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Oluwapresley(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think this is a general development. I know UBA will also be opening Saturdays and Sundays to receive customers' deposits of the old notes.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by FuckTheMod: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Season of the greatest money heists

Season of the greatest money laundering

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Realestatevixen: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
And zenith bank too

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Lovenorth: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nice development, I really appreciate the bold efforts of the president and the CBN governor to fortify our country, the criminals should go and die grin grin shocked. I don't even know why one useless presidential candidate is very angry about this good decision grin

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by updatechange(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
I thought they’ve extended deadline date?
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by GolDRoger: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
angry angry

Monday and Tuesday nko??
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
#PUBLICNOTICE

Thank you
Escobar, known as the "king of cocaine," saw his wealth grow so immense that he stashed piles of cash in Colombian farming fields, dilapidated warehouses, and in the walls of cartel members' homes, according to Roberto Escobar, the cartel's chief accountant
Pablo was earning so much that each year we would write off 10% of the money because the rats would eat it in storage or it would be damaged by water or lost," Escobar wrote.
That would be about $2.1 billion, given how much money he was reportedly making.
Escobar simply had more money than he knew to do with, and therefore haphazardly losing money to rodents and mold wasn't an issue.

GOD SAVE US FROM TINUBU THE ESCOBAR OF NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Obaofaba: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Access bank too
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Think9ja(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
The same First bank that is still issuing old notes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Lumig: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
cool
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by spy24(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good one
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Olodo24: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Story for the gods. For months now, most First bank branches in PH open by 10am with less than three available cashiers

1 Like

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by dagbas: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
One man just brought 300 million cash today to open account.

Keke operators are not collecting the old notes but rather accepts cash transfers to their akant even if na #100

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China / Access Bank Offer @n14.90k - Would You Invest? / Realities About Avenue To Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.