Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes (13241 Views)

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches / Court Shuts Osun Polaris Bank Branches As Customers Lament (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by Annahh(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cutehector:
ok. Yall are the real mvps. Its not easy. I'll want to inquire more from you.
Ok. Saw your pm.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by everythinggirly(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bank wey sabi ✅✅✅💯
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by everythinggirly(f): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bank wey sabi... ✅✅✅💯
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by maxiart2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Omo the queue tomorrow go maddd

If you're a banker, I pity you this weekend. Una go shout tire

grin Omo, that work no easy grin grin
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by millionboi2: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
SexyBabe001:

Stay there dey play... You no watch the interview by Buhari abi? E go shock you.. Bubu wey no send anybody
thy will extend it madam
Abi make we bet m?
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by God2man2again(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Is it a problem solving idea?

There must be wedding on Saturday.

People must go to church on Sunday.

I think the Management of the Bank should have opted for the postponement of the 31st January expiry date.

How much cash will they be able to exchange within 48hrs so to say?

They should have a rethink ASAP.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by emmyN(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Bluntemperor:

What the CBN ought to have done to inform the Public and the Bankers through their Chief Executives but have so far failed woefully,rather CBN is shifting the blames to Banks instead!
As at yesterday and today,ATM are stuffed with Old Notes !
The CBN Governor is such funnyman that instead of being responsible is always shifting blame to Others! We wouldn't forget that he was a part of Presidential Candidate before!
It can only happen in Nigeria!
So sad!

I don't quite agree. The banks have had the new notes in their vaults for a while but they've been hoarding it in the hope CBN extends the deadline.
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by projet: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Obaofaba:
Access bank too

Are you sure please, what time?
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by hakinze00(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2023
It is not just firsbank alot of other banks too if not all of them, I know union bank and ecobank opens on weekends for over a month now
Re: First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes by obontami: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Brendaniel:
Good, anyone who thinks of buying votes will suffer a lot, if the election tribunal that deducted over voting should stay then it means that only real votes will be valid, the only way to rig will be by vote buying and Emefiele's policy will reduce or stop that.

So it is a win win for Peter Obi

Peter Obi will surely win presidential election on Twitter and nairaland.com. 😆 🤣 😂

PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers? / Banks Raise ATM Daily Withdrawal Limits / Realities About Avenue To Wealth