Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal (75824 Views)

Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Vintage100(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmm!!

Meanwhile chat me up on WhatsApp to get game for payment after winning. You will definitely be convinced

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
kponkedenge:
Nigeria is a joke.

So now people's votes mean nothing if the tribunal can just come up with outrageous rulings like this.

Don't be surprised if this even happens in the General Elections.
Lolzzzz
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Masterito(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol, are you not a Nigeria? Adeleke will remain governor.
Lukgaf:
Chai ...
We'll miss "dance" in Osun .

BTW, will Adeleke leaves the government house tonight while Oyetola returns or they wait till the final (supreme) judgement is delivered if Adeleke appeals

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
This country is going nowhere. It is cursed.
Its not ... It's the masses that can't love one another... This campaign times shows it... Especially southerners
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by fasbat(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Today's judgement changes nothing.Its only the supreme court judgement that will finally decide the case
of course, but Oyetola will take over pending Appeal

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by harmonyglobal: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Julliet1122:

I don't know what is wrong with you people, when the courts sacked the Bayelsa and Zamfara States governors elected on the platform of APC, you call it "democracy" just because it suits your foolish minds but when the reverse is the case, you question the courts.
Hypocrites
Thank u, u hust spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Peacecore: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
OriOko88:

It wil rather lead to protest votes against APC. Osun people are not happy with this judgment. I dey osogbo rt nw
Stop deceiving yourself. U dey Osogbo. Everybody dey sober including the 300k+ that voted for Oyetola. Wetin una dey even take us for for dis NL sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Medalb: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
How much pls
swiftuzor:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation (81,600mah, 300w) can power your devices for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Massiveglory: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Qwantinue to deceive yourself with epistles.
But know this: events of osun 2019 is repeating itself.
Peacecore:
This is the problem with many of us Nigerians. You don't know about something, instead of you to ask, you resort to be doubting Thomas.

Oyetola was sacked for having lesser number of votes compare to Adeleke's. He lawyer being wise and smart decided to give lesser weight to proving that Oyetola won more votes. Rather, he concentrated on the fact that the person that read out the judgement once missed sitting, and hence lacks the jurisdiction to participate in the judgement having not participated in the sections from day1 to the final day. That was the base that the majority rule was upturned. Get this into your head. The same technicality brought Orji Uzo Kalu out of prison in his his case and EFCC. Get this fact to your brain.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by XAUBulls: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hidentity:
Gboyega Oyetola has been declared winner of the Osun state governorship election.
Seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-tribunal-sacks-adeleke-as-governor/
Jackson Adeleke... grin
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by blaise26abj(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
When did the courts start collating votes ? This is what happens when hope uzodinma was given votes out of the justices arses . You can’t start upturning elections by allocating votes as you want . The. What is the essence of the election . INEC should also try to do better . This means the BVAS system is not strong. The votes should be indisputable. Save for a very tiny margin of error

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Dybala11(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
HajiMT:
Congratulations Governor Oyetola. Thank God an unfit person has been sent back home. Someone that was not even engaged to manage any of his brother’s businesses. We Osun indigenes really thank God
It's not even about an issue of who's unfit and who's not. Buhari wasn't fit for office when he was voted in by Nigerians in 2015. grin
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Peacecore: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
juman:
You know that governor Uzodimma was declared governor, but till now most of us don't understand how come he won the case.
That's what many haven't understand because of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by IbileIfe: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
This country is going nowhere. It is cursed.
Nigeria is blessed by Almighty God and not cursed.

Adeleke has cooked up credentials with bogus degrees acquired without due process.
The Adelekes cannot use their billions of naira and influential power to intimidate the electorate of Osun State.
Adeleke bought most of his votes with Davido using his fans.

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by SenatePresdo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:
My dancing guy will appeal

There is no justice for the opposition in Nigeria.
Even supreme Court would want to favour oyetola.
APC is evil.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by garfield1: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Pymetrics:
Precedence for APC to lose Osun Presidential election.

How
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by emerged01(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
What!!!
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Peacecore: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
walex2:
You just come to Nairaland to type without knowing the genesis of the case: let me summarise for you

1. INEC GAVE 2 SEPARATE BVAS REPORTS
2 OYETOLA PROVOVED RLTHAT THERE WAS OVER VOTING IN MORE THAN 10 LOACAL GOVT
3. BOTH INEC AND ADELEKE LAWYERS AGREED THERE WAS OVER VOTING BUT NOT UP TO 10 LOCAL GOVT
4 ADELEKE PRESENTED BLURRY WAEC THAT NOBODY COULD READ
5 ADELEKE OBTAINED FOREIGN B.SC DEGREE WITHIN 5 DAYS
6. OSUN WAS CREATED IN 1996 BUT ADELEKE PRESENTED A TESTIMONIAL THAT CARRIES EDE GRAMMAR SCHOOL, OSUN STATE, ISSUED IN 1978
Omor dis man Olodoism na hin pass
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Peacecore: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
Qwantinue to deceive yourself with epistles.
But know this: events of osun 2019 is repeating itself.
Abeg leave me alone. You are not adding substance to your claim. You are just lying on the mat of hope for a miracle to happen.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by garfield1: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
if there's a room for appeal, then he cannot leave just yet.

This also happened in my state. Ikpeazu won election, Tribunal declared Otti, Ikpeazu appealed, won all of the appeal without leaving the position

Why not remove ikpeazu first before worrying about tinubu
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by garfield1: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Minime10:
Ever since Hope Uzodinma who had come fourth in an election held in Imo State was declared Governor by the Supreme Court., No Court pronouncements on election cases surprises me any more in Nigeria.

How
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
blackpanda:

why always supporting losers cheesy
Oyatola is the loser and mandate stealing thief. Proudly sponsored by Thiéfnubu. Don't worry, he days of criminality is over.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Galaticos444: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
leokid866:
have you ever seen a situation where supreme Court deviates from Tribunal judgement? Yes the matter will reach supreme Court but adelekes fate is sealed.....
oga uzodimman lost at the tribunal but won at d supreme court
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by asobo1: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Julliet1122:

I don't know what is wrong with you people, when the courts sacked the Bayelsa and Zamfara States governors elected on the platform of APC, you call it "democracy" just because it suits your foolish minds but when the reverse is the case, you question the courts.
Hypocrites
Look at this dunce. Show me where I celebrated the aforementioned judgments. In short you are very stupid. Get lost
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by OlawaleBammie: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence how far grin

As this Is a bad news for u, me sef no like the news ooh grin
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Workch: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Why not remove ikpeazu first before worrying about tinubu
Is ikpeazu contesting for position of president?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by OmoOshodi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abeg I wan ask....if Oyetola is to return back to the state house.....will he return all the stolen properties him and his deputy ran away with or he will loot the one Adeleke just bought again.

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by seglabsy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Governor Oyetola and the good people of Osun state. Kudos to the judiciary for ensuring that justice was done. Rigging should never be allowed in our democracy.

Hopefully, those that compromised BVAS and rigged the election will be identified and prosecuted.
ENU E YAMAYAMA
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Julliet1122: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
asobo1:
Look at this dunce. Show me where I celebrated the aforementioned judgments. In short you are very stupid. Get lost
Painment at it best your tears go sweet ooo and the daunce look like your brother wey dey village dey eat okpa like goat…oya come fight🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by seunH: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
fuke:

I am not a lawyer but this is how.

INEC cancelled some wards (many) results where Uzodimma had upper hand.
and the law says only the court can cancel election results and not INEC.

So the court now called for the results of those wards canclled by INEC
and added it to existing result which now gave Uzodima the majority
and was then declared the winner.

Uzodima actually won that election and not supreme court
governor as many wont to believe.

Of which PDP lawyers didn't counter the results of the cancelled ward
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Julliet1122: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Abeg I wan ask....if Oyetola is to return back to the state house.....will he return all the stolen properties him and his deputy ran away with or he will loot the one Adeleke just bought again.

The koko be say Adeleke don labour in vain just like a lot of unah
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by garfield1: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Is ikpeazu contesting for position of president?

Even when Tinubu was not contesting,you igbos were always attacking him and neglecting ikpeazu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.