Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju (35803 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by abobote: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
This man is just everywhere, spuning trash
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Julliet1122: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
robinsoncrosoe:
Don't understand

If over voting affects the winner,it should also affect the loser

The fact there was over voting doesn't mean the loser won,it means the body incharge of our elections don't know what they are doing

Both Adeleke and Oyetola got vote reduction just that Adeleke own too much imagine the result from Ede

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by icedbreez(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
123456789O:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1618936691947102208?s=19

An outlaw should not be President of this country or else, all our laws and conventions will be either broken or bended to please him.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Emekaonline: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
IgOga:

Ovevoting affected both parties in Ife, Ilesha, Ede amongst others....but PDP were too greedy with their own overvoting.....Adelele will not win even if Atiku becomes president. The electoral act 2022 is what sacked him not Tinubu

The best Adeleke can get from the Supreme Court is if they order for rerun in those polling units. Otherwise, he is a goner. No court in the land will allow over voting to stand

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Adeleke clearly won that election and I hate what the APC government is out to do in Osun. Oyetola should go and rest please . He’ll get his mandate when Atiku is declared winner hopefully, I hate nansense

Na their time na small remain
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by kingyakos: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
He should align with Wike now if he want to save his sit.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by kmaster007: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
OBO never talk... I need to hear him speak on dis

1 Like

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Geopex(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Isn't it obvious, APC and federal might intentionally allowed over voting in PDP strong hold

I laughed seeing Ede and Ikire results

How stupid can PDP be as an opposition

Blame the INEC staff
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Taiggarr: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Adeleke clearly won that election and I hate what the APC government is out to do in Osun. Oyetola should go and rest please . He’ll get his mandate when Atiku is declared winner hopefully, I hate nansense

Your late father was indeed stewpeed..

Your mum didn't lie..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Taiggarr: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father was indeed stewpeed..

Your mum didn't lie..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Na the ppl wey cos the problem gangan be this
Why was BVAS bypassed? Or why was overvoting? Blame INEC and the voters. Don't blame me who did not vote or have anything to do with osun election. Try to also know the stand of the law is BVAS is passed and the case of over voting is established.

1 Like

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adeleke won. Nothing more to discuss.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Progressives4lov(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Atiku is going no where only Tinubu can rescue Nigeria take it or leave it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Asgard13:
Atiku no get Opposition

Takes this to the bank…

Asiwaju only ended up buying time on his sure defeat.. and e go loud ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu must contest.
if atiku win I go dash u 2m..the election is between tinubu and tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Ruggedniggaone: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Emekaonline:

Oloriburuku ni baba ati mama re. Omo irankiran
ofo niwo ati molebi re yio se ninu odun titun oniribatise onirona gbegba ayo and idunu ti di ewo ninu family re latoni lo
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Both Adeleke and Oyetola needs to work hard for their respective presidential flag bearers and pray hard because;

If Atiku wins, the case closed

If Tinubu wins, the case restarts and boom! By the power conferred on Supreme Court, here is my judgement, Adeleke you can dance all you want but not in Osun Government House again, C O U R TTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by hohafrank(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
It is only God that can reverse the judgment.
God will surely do it.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Jack500: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gozac:

This tribunal verdict will surely affect Tinubu negatively, just watch out especially in SW and north. Sentiments will swing against him and PDP will use it in their favour. Tinubu will be betrayed in the north

Everything is Tinubu to you grin grin
I hope you don't eventually hang yourself in February, because Tinubu will win the election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by PeterObi4LP: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Isn't it obvious, APC and federal might intentionally allowed over voting in PDP strong hold

I laughed seeing Ede and Ikire results

How stupid can PDP be as an opposition

Children talk. How can a ruling party allow over vote just to proof a point. Same way Oyetola was defeated, is the same way Tinubu will be defeated few days from now. Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by SmartPolician: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingspin:
How did you know Adegboyega Oyetola won? Who won in 2019?
Until the people work to remove these useless godfathers and politicians. We rarely know who truly won an election.

I will take some time to explain this so that others can learn too.

Here's the thing: the electoral system we used in 2019 and the one we are using today are not the same. Sorry I don't have the strength to explain the disparity.

That said, Mahmood has done an excellent job at INEC. However, the challenge now is that other INEC officials are out to ruin the efforts of their boss.

Why did the judge upturn this election?

Simple..... over-voting.

What is over-voting?

First, BVAS is a new INEC technology that accredits voters through facial recognition and fingerprints. We didn't use it in 2019.

Now, what this means is that everyone who actually wants to vote must be there in person for the machine to clear him.

Unfortunately, the machine approved 50 people, for instance, but about 70 people voted. This is called over-voting.

Now, this simply means that the INEC officials in those polling booths are crooks, not the machine because the machine has done what it is supposed to do. In other words, INEC officials manipulated the actual voting, that's why there's excess of 20 votes.

Therefore, the decision of the judge on why they had excess of 20 votes, for instance, is why Adeleke is taking the verdict to appeal court. That's why I said it's the fault of INEC because they are not neutral, not even APC or PDP. The judge should have ordered a rerun in those centres, according to Section 51 of the Electoral Law 2022

So, I look forward to reading the verdict of the court word for word so I can learn how the judge arrived at the verdict.

Cc Brendaniel

7 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Asgard13: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
highchief1:
if atiku win I go dash u 2m..the election is between tinubu and tinubu.

If you’re for real.. we get agreement signed I court .. that’s all not just noise
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by IamANigerianMan: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
123456789O:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1618936691947102208?s=19
useless talk, using God or Àtiku... No man is comparing with God, it is either God or God. Atiku will loose for dared God

2 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Godwin4444: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
People should stop calling Tinubu's name up and down. Some moles who work for INEC allowed over-voting to take place. What were they thinking? Even INEC officials admitted in court that there was over-voting.

What happened in Imo State was a rape of our democracy by the crooked SC jury, but the details we have seen the past few weeks show that Adegboyega Oyetola likely won this election.
God bless u

As an obidient u impress me with your analysis

Pdp played themselves

3 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by fuke(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
AAA593:

Over voting for pdp only?
You can prove that?

Both sides had overvoting cancelled.

Oyetola from 375k to 314k.
Adeleke from 413k to 295k.

There were more overvoting on Adeleke side.
Very evident from Ede and Ikire results.

They were dumb.

INEC officials would tell you at the polling center that if there is
just a single difference from accredited voters and ballot paper
the unit will be cancelled

That is what plyed out here.

When you join the certificate issue which this judgement seems
to be silent about, Adeleke is a gonner.

5 Likes

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by emerged01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:
All these emotional takes are just silly to be honest. Was the election rigged or not? Was justice done or not?

PDP and INEC admitted publicly in court that over voting actually occurred. So, why should anybody be surprised with the judgement? Do you guys want the judges to ignore clear evidence and give the wrong judgment?

At this point, all sensible Nigerians should be calling for the identification and prosecution of those that compromised BVAS and allowed PDP to rig the election.

They are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by OKC22: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
This case will get to the supreme court because I don't see the appeal court reversing this judgement.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Godwin4444: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
robinsoncrosoe:
Don't understand

If over voting affects the winner,it should also affect the loser

The fact there was over voting doesn't mean the loser won,it means the body incharge of our elections don't know what they are doing
in cases on over voting, all votes there were cancelled so when it applies to both candidates it was crystal clear that pdp over voted more than apc then pdp had more cancelled votes than apc

At the end of the day, when all valid votes were counted apc won

Note pdp lawyer n inec established the fact that pdp over voted more

A clear case of the big thief was punished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by HisGraceBet: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
On God
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Bluntemperor: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Nonsense
Stop giving this loser relevance

Which Atiku- from Dubai or
the one that said he doesn't need the Southerners Votes to win the elections,so if you are a Southerner,then fighting for Atiku or PDP is a waste of time,or you are after Money or Posts at detrimental future !
Our 16-$Billions ( Dollars )- Loan is still not accounted for that, today most Nigerians are still using generators in 21st at Century!
Very Shameful Indeed !

1 Like

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Ayodeoba: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gozac:

This tribunal verdict will surely affect Tinubu negatively, just watch out especially in SW and north. Sentiments will swing against him and PDP will use it in their favour. Tinubu will be betrayed in the north
you better shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by duality(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
All these are part of the equation to make Obi president.

APC and PDP won't dare over vote.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Emekaonline:

The best Adeleke can get from the Supreme Court is if they order for rerun in those polling units. Otherwise, he is a goner. No court in the land will allow over voting to stand

If rerun was not part of their pleads at trial court...Then no way back, as the courts are not Father Christmas, who will give you what you didn't ask for...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.