Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman (22221 Views)

2023: Foreign Hackers Attacking Our Database β€” INEC Chair / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database – INEC Chairman / IPOB Has Been Attacking Our People Since 1992, Arewa Forum Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Alliswell248: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:
We know who their sponsor is...the desperate drug pushing urinating machine.

He wants to grab power by all means. But Man no be God, he must be humbled next month.

Vote ObiDatti for president

It is too early to wail.....
Wait till the 27th of February....
Learn to practice politics without bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by emilo2bad: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zico5:
To be sincere, the Osun tribunal judgement have truly disclosed that no hope for this country. A country where the wish and will of the masses can be openly reversed. It seems this APC is on ground to finish this country totally. But God pass them
I feel your pains bro go and read the judgement
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by xynerise: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
We are not ready
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by CaptainFM1: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
INEC don dey confess.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na only Tinubu fit do dat kind nonsense.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by infohenry(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
From France Are you thinking what I'm thinking? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Yes oo, that was the country balablu went with his son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
emilo2bad:

I feel your pains bro go and read the judgement
is it not human beings that were behind the georgement?
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
infohenry:
if Nigeria fall inside Tinubu’s hands na die be dat

1 Like

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by BossGerald: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

It is too early to wail.....
Wait till the 27th of February....
Learn to practice politics without bitterness.

27th is still far...I'm giving you 25th evening for the shocking defeat awaiting you.

You don't know what electronic transmission of result means abi?? grin
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Russia comes to mind.... hmmmm
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Henrymas(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Clearly, chief Agbadorian and president of all Bulabas and gazelle gagaragas handiwork.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by kingyakos: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu money at work
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by adioolayi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Don't joke with these GenZ generations...

At this point, they can do anything technologically possible for their candidate.

INEC need to also recruit GenZ crazy nerds.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Enyimbamercedes: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why is this man desperate to lead ? To the point that he cried it was his turn, that he accused his own party of sabotaging his ambition and now hiring hackers...

Why so desperate? This is a red flag

Vote wisely!
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol France abi from Nigeria, so the hacker would be that dumb to allow you track him. Just ensure you backup your database and possibly create a dumpy database they can feed on. Anyway you know the people to consult.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Dilex7: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=blabulu2000 post=120427938]Obi Ipob Hackers in China suspected...

You will agree with me that most of the internet fraudsters Abroad who were arrested are Nyamiri people...and Obi has contacted them to hack the INec database for him...

Obi is desperate ...to become the president ..he is just forming humility...he vowed on national Tv that if he did emerge as the winner ...he will force his way through thorough the instrumentality of Ipob terrorists in the Yeast.

DSS is taking notes of all their comments and we shall see [/quote. To be Honest common sense is not common 😭😭
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by hush15: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437730/foreign-hackers-attacking-database-inec-chairman/

which attack, Oga your system is compromised jare. You that can't efficiently produce cards for registered voters to vote. My prayer is that for us that want to vote but INEC has decided to disfranchise us because they couldn't produce our cards after several visits to their office, every single obedient out there will come in their millions and tens of millions to vote, stand their ground and ensure their votes counts else, all these nonsense APC is doing will become irreparable.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Munzy14(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Desperate ancestor don the spend his estate money(Lagos state) grin cheesy
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by ViceGovernor: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Nawa oo.

Make them secure am.

Tinubu don pay Russian hackers to hack INEC but God pass them.

Be like na french hackers dey run the job.
If we check those candidates various trips now we go see the person behind am.

Misleading headlines like "Tinubu jets out to France for medical checkup" na big lamba 😏 those guys have gone to manipulate the whole thing
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Porpulace: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437730/foreign-hackers-attacking-database-inec-chairman/

The hackers may not be in France Sir. They may be using VPN to mask their location
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
infohenry:

Smart πŸ˜„
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Ancestortinubu: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Oga dead dull brain, read again. It said hacking from France.

uote author=blabulu2000 post=120427938]Obi Ipob Hackers in China suspected...

You will agree with me that most of the internet fraudsters Abroad who were arrested are Nyamiri people...and Obi has contacted them to hack the INec database for him...

Obi is desperate ...to become the president ..he is just forming humility...he vowed on national Tv that if he did emerge as the winner ...he will force his way through thorough the instrumentality of Ipob terrorists in the Yeast.

DSS is taking notes of all their comments and we shall see [/quote]
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
I remember Buhari rejected this joke called BVAS back in 2019 because he fear this kind excuse after hackers might have rigged him out of the race. But because he knew this wouldn't be his problem he allowed INEC to use BVAS now. APC presidential flagbearer has not been satisfied with electronic transmission of election results but some feeble minded and gullible vagabonds said it's because Tinubu wants to rig whereas we knew they were always the fear of people who knew Nigeria is not matured enough for this. Those who are just neutral must have seen why APC isn't confident in the BVAS joke.
First Osun election tribunal has invalidated the dancer's victory due to over voting, this was only possible because the gadget was hacked.
INEC chairman now come out to say this? The only people who are saying they want electronic transmission of results are those with connection with hackers and I hope they won't plung Nigeria into a turbulent situation should they give us reasons to believe that the coming election ended up being rigged.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Mitkelz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi Ipob Hackers in China suspected...

DSS is taking notes of all their comments and we shall see
You will change your username this year take note
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by pacespot(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
With billions of naira budgeted for INEC, they are still complaining about cyber attack. Me and my blog that I run on less than N200k per yr have faced and defeated numerous cyber attacks
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by lawboy1: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
ElSudani:
Ipob internet hackers at work.
Cry more fool..Lazy Yoruba
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Joyson: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Make tell us the truth abeg and stop telling us lies. Them wan rig this election but God pass them.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by tianshie(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Foreign Hackers, AKA Jagaban soldiers.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Roboto11: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zico5:
To be sincere, the Osun tribunal judgement have truly disclosed that no hope for this country. A country where the wish and will of the masses can be openly reversed. It seems this APC is on ground to finish this country totally. But God pass them

So the courts should ignore the testimony of Adeleke's team which acknowledged overvoting?
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by oluwoleife: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Nigeria

From up to bottom

Either they want to sabotage Tinubu, protect Atiku or waylay Obi....whichever one.....this is pure trash in the country of today with thousands of technocrats we've got.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Roboto11: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
pacespot:
With billions of naira budgeted for INEC, they are still complaining about cyber attack. Me and my blog that I run on less than N200k per yr have faced and defeated numerous cyber attacks

Leave that thing.

PayPal just got hacked, losing several private account details in doing so.

Just thank God you aren't a lucrative target.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / "Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.