Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs (12764 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo] / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa1: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Children with internet

Wo get a life
Ya Ghazma, Kol khara
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Children with internet

Wo get a life
what you did to that innocent kid is bad 😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Children with internet

Wo get a life
Hahahahaha e don go edit everything back
justice for nephew
cowardice runs in safiu family
hahahahaha
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2023
NATA Abuja branch are supporting OBI-DATTI.
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Lionnation: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2023
nairalee:
Pls what planet are these people from?

Aren't they seeing the sufferings of Nigerians?

So in the face of fuel scarcity and inflated prices, mass suffering, the nation is in turmoil yet some people are still endorsing Tinubu

My fellow Nigerians suffer no dey tire una
no, a black man is destined to suffer, without suffer a black man will die and go to hell

1 Like

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Moh247: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=NwaMamaIwota post=120439369]Hahahahaha e don go edit everything back
justice for nephew
cowardice runs in safiu family
hahahahaha [/quote

Abeg rest

Shameless retard
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Children with internet

Wo get a life
safiu family na disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Moh247: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
safiu family na disgrace

Stop seeking attention like a kid

Grow up

2 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Stop seeking attention like a kid

Grow up
you're my love so I won't stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa1: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120439438][/quote]
I get your picture and I go catch you for that Abuja. Just wait and see. Sebi you dey run your smelly mouth anyhow.
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Moh247: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2023
ThEGodFaDa1:

I get your picture and I go catch you for that Abuja. Just wait and see. Sebi you dey run your smelly mouth anyhow.

Lol

This one sef dey follow lord cap dey feel like street

Hahaha

Why fools come plenty this morning for Nairaland
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by shegz24(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
They are coming to collect their share of the stolen funds stashed away by the demented emilokan criminal. The title of the thread should have been: 'Group of Yoruba Muslim Mechanics Endorse Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu'

Last I checked these Yoruba Muslims are still Nigerians with a right to vote.

Meanwhile, SanwoOlu that they will all vote for isnt even a Muslim.

Stop thinking with your victim and bigoted mentality.

Vote who you want and let others do the same.

That is democracy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by juman(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2023
I be also auto mech option. I be mechanic.

Sanwoolu, sanwo eko.

Southwest should return all their governors, they are good.

1 Like

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa2: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

This one sef dey follow lord cap dey feel like street

Hahaha

Why fools come plenty this morning for Nairaland
See Ju/jew like you. You'll be used as a sacrificial goat for Our jollification. You dey CAP anyhow for where ThaGodfather dey, Dodorima like me. Your days are truly numbered. You dey claim fake lord abi? Okay we shall see.
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Haywhy3579: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
They are coming to collect their share of the stolen funds stashed away by the demented emilokan criminal. The title of the thread should have been: 'Group of Yoruba Muslim Mechanics Endorse Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu'
Let them collect it or are we complaining?
Oga carry ur wailing to another forum.

3 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa2: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Haywhy3579:

Let them collect it or are we complaining?
Oga carry ur wailing to another forum.
Keep quiet, small urchin
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Moh247: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

See Ju/jew like you. You'll be used as a sacrificial goat for Our jollification. You dey CAP anyhow for where ThaGodfather dey, Dodorima like me. Your days are truly numbered. You dey claim fake lord abi? Okay we shall see.

Lol

Egede sef dey feel among
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by blowjohn(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Who else tot he saw NATO, instead of NATA? grin cheesy
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I can see lasisi and monsuru my mechanic and rewire, na dem damage my first car with trial and error. Use car scanner dem no gree. Mugus!

LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by logic102(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Like they have a choice.😹😹
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by SALLAM2022: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Mynd44:
The amount of people whose name will be Kazeem here eh…
if u dare mentioning my name again there, u wan collect?
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Osariemen12: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2023
A look at their names will reveal Femi, Rasheed, Oyinlolo and the likes.

In conclusion, it is a Yoruba affair. Nothing special.
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by reddingtonblack: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

If your father money is missing simply let us know, cos no agency as come out to say there money is missing or Tinubu took it

Incase you don't know what you see is what we call structure, asides that APC & PDP have over millions of card carrying members across the country they have collaborations with artisans and unions groups ... those are sures vote in the bag already whats left to be shared is regular voters .. smiley we shall see

3 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Afamed: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Father4all:
Suffer go kee una. Dirty looking people

Cry baby

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by pacespot(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2023
You have 100,000 members across the state and you can decide for them who they vote for?
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by reddingtonblack: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Osariemen12:
A look at their names will reveal Femi, Rasheed, Oyinlolo and the likes.

In conclusion, it is a Yoruba affair. Nothing special.

These ones in Nnewi Peter Obi is banking on there name is kabiru, Musa, or Aliyu abi ...

in conclusion, peter obi stronghold is a "Northern affair" very special grin

You want to fool your self some more

1 Like

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG / Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Risk Jail Terms Over Religious, Ethnic-Motivated Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.