Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo (44141 Views)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Eyinju112(f): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Na from slaps he Dey start, after several slaps on different occasions he go turn to belt, blow and all. Tueh
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Streetmovement(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nawa
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by SenecaTheYonger: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Jeon:

Nigerian girls are cheap and useless, apart from the NL Men female relatives.

laugh wan kill me ohh grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Godsonkemz(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Learn to control yourself when a woman provokes you with her mouth. I would rather leave a house for her to avoid temptation until calmness is restored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
What a sad report!...

Married women are suffering domestic violence, single women too join dey suffer am! Haba!

I have never understood what men gain in beating up their partners.

If you are angered to the point of hitting someone, just head to the gym or punch the wall!
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Jennyclay(f): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incidence, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?
Please shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Just Shut up!!
At 22 she's already an adult to mingle. Instead for you to condemn what the Murderer did, you're here say rubbish.

Bunch of murderers!

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Babastrong(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Haakeem post=120439913]so 22yrs of age person na picken?[ So 22yrs should not be control and tame by his/her parents. I fear the family you come from or this is the negative effect of civilization on you.]
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by KINGofTOTO: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2023
J
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by KINGofTOTO: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Love don send this one go heaven
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Moh247: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Two wasted life
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Jennyclay(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Haakeem:
I would'nt say good for her thou!
You ladies that like choosing hard men over gentlemen,na like this them go they kee una one by one till sense comes your way.
May what you wish other girls backfire to your sisters and daughters. Amen!

Bunch of sickos!! Murderers everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Chetas81(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
THIS FOR SOMEONE WHO HUNGRY FOR LOVE
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by brutal1(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Bro leave that thing does this guy look rich to you? Look wetin e wear nah, ds posture look like say e get anything.? Increase your phone brightness ...ds guy no get money ...I hate this "God knows why" how God knows why she go dey cohabite with a guy? Una parent and you sef wey post am wan claim say una nor know where she been dey all this while?? If bad thin nor happen una go come complain?? on a normal day 22 year girl suppose still dey under parent sef...look the surname nah..she's suppose to be serving God...now she's gone. RIP to her. We will all die through one means....no be everybody go make am reach old age.
Lionmachala:
When love is lost, it means there is no more money to pay bills

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by chccho(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Haakeem:
so 22yrs of age person na picken?
Yes na Pikin. I wish she wasn't going to live with a man yet so so sad..
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by do4luv14(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incidence, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?

That's what on my Mind, A young potential destroyed just like that,

And I was getting Angry for Another lady, going back to her boyfriend, who had been beating her for good 5years,

And when She decide to leave, He went after her with a knife hidden in hand,

Just when I was preparing to call the Police against the guy, She let him in, And went back to Him,

Na there I clean my mind komot for the matter Asap

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:

Comment intelligently na!

22 years old is not a child but a full grown adult! People even get married at that age... Would you also blame her if the dead lady were legally married to the beast?!!

You should be more concerned at how a man can be comfortable bashing and beating a weaker woman even to the point of death!

Well, I have no such male inlaws in my family... I know they would never try it! Blood will flow in buckets! I have said it here time and time again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by saintnegroid(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
iamkheedah:
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

Early yesterday, Tuesday 24th, I received a shocking phone call from my uncle Mr. Servegod Angolo about a domestic violence report against his daughter by her boyfriend.

Immediately I rushed down to see what's happening at the Federal Medical Centre FMC Yenagoa, but while on my way, she gave up the ghost .

Young Miss Toma Serve-god Angolo , aged 22years who hails from Agorogbene community in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa State, was beaten to death by her cohabiting boyfriend by name Arepamowei Koru from Ogobiri Community in Sagbama LGA at about 11pm in his room at Ogobiri Community .

As painful and provocative as it is, with the help of the immediate elder sister of the deceased who was able to grab the culprit before alerting the police at Amassoma Division, he was apprehended and moved to State headquarters Bayelsa Command to face the full weight of the law .

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.
please which one is cousin sister?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by davibid: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
E
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Then why post a picture of your cousin's corpse? What do you want us to do with it? Can't you respect the dead anymore?
iamkheedah:
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

Early yesterday, Tuesday 24th, I received a shocking phone call from my uncle Mr. Servegod Angolo about a domestic violence report against his daughter by her boyfriend.

Immediately I rushed down to see what's happening at the Federal Medical Centre FMC Yenagoa, but while on my way, she gave up the ghost .

Young Miss Toma Serve-god Angolo , aged 22years who hails from Agorogbene community in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa State, was beaten to death by her cohabiting boyfriend by name Arepamowei Koru from Ogobiri Community in Sagbama LGA at about 11pm in his room at Ogobiri Community .

As painful and provocative as it is, with the help of the immediate elder sister of the deceased who was able to grab the culprit before alerting the police at Amassoma Division, he was apprehended and moved to State headquarters Bayelsa Command to face the full weight of the law .

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Saladdin: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2023
In as much as the guy must bear the full wrath of the law, there's something fundamentally wrong with cohabitation.
The thrill might be tempting at first, but it'll get to a time, then degenerates to boredom, and finally, hatred

This is one of the reasons why cohabitation is prohibited in all major religions in the world.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by triple996(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2023
H
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by AmazingELixir: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
lipsrsealed

It's well....at 22 actively cohabiting with a young frustrated boy...what do you expect, Buhari is dealing with every living thing in this geographical space called Nigeria.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by ScamHunter: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:

It's their culture around there. I should know because that's where i served.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by do4luv14(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Comment intelligently na!

22 years old is not a child but a full grown adult! People even get married at that age... Would you also blame her if the dead lady were legally married to the beast?!!

You should be more concerned at how a man can be comfortable bashing and beating a weaker woman even to the point of death!

Well, I have no such male inlaws in my family... I know they would never try it! Blood will flow in buckets! I have said it here time and time again.

Yes 22 is an Adult, But staying with him, when not married to him, is a no no,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2023
do4luv14:

Yes 22 is an Adult, But staying with him, when not married to him, is a no no,

Yes, cohabitation is sinful and traditionally unacceptable but not unlawful... It's not the issue here.

The issue is the domestic violence and resultant death which could have happened even if they were legally and properly married.

Focus on the issue of a violent beast of a man who puts his hands on a woman to the point of killing her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2023
If you don't smoke weed, drink alcohol like a madman, go clubbing etc most Nigerian girls regard you as a weakling......Sometime ago I read online where one stupid girl was saying he can't date a guy that doesn't beat her. That the relationship would be boring. This is one of the reasons why you see cultists having numerous girlfriends.

Anyways, RIP to her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Haakeem(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120444744][/quote]I think you should pity your illiteracy the more for not being able to construct a normal comment here on naira land.
Everything jagajaga.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by doneback04: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Strong man, you supposed take medal for the death
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by LeyeWrites: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
That's a boy!!!!
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Emmanuel909090: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.