Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,483 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo (44142 Views)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
why is a 22 year old cohabiting? And she has parents and family who supposedly care about her?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by sageb: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
iamkheedah:
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

Early yesterday, Tuesday 24th, I received a shocking phone call from my uncle Mr. Servegod Angolo about a domestic violence report against his daughter by her boyfriend.

Immediately I rushed down to see what's happening at the Federal Medical Centre FMC Yenagoa, but while on my way, she gave up the ghost .

Young Miss Toma Serve-god Angolo , aged 22years who hails from Agorogbene community in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa State, was beaten to death by her cohabiting boyfriend by name Arepamowei Koru from Ogobiri Community in Sagbama LGA at about 11pm in his room at Ogobiri Community .

As painful and provocative as it is, with the help of the immediate elder sister of the deceased who was able to grab the culprit before alerting the police at Amassoma Division, he was apprehended and moved to State headquarters Bayelsa Command to face the full weight of the law .

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.

what an inhumane act
#Say no to domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by bigiyaro(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incident, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?
a useless boyfriend for that matter...
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by dettolgel: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

So there is someone else who is disgusted by this?

It drives me crazy whenever I hear that l.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by bigiyaro(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na addiction to pri.ck dey make most girl endure Savage beatings till the day they die, the ones with clear head and self value usually walks away after the first kick or slap. RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by sonofElElyon: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tokskob2008:

Really So 22 dey small to dey knack ...... Seems you don't know most girls from 10/11 are already knacking this days.

And agbaya pedophiles are to blame !
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by UmbrateethO4: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Siofra is next
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
While not trying to blame you for this unfortunate incident, why did you allow her (at 22) to cohabit with a boyfriend?
Her family members in the know of the immorality are complicit.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Revolva(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
She deserved to die.

Her parents sent her to school but she decided to cohabitate with a boy.
A well deserved punishment she received.
May others who cohabit with men meet the same fate.

Hahaha serves them right bro

These gals think they can eat their cakes and have it

Hahaha your preaching about naija gals bro de make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by DKM123: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
You date Nigerian men for money they kill you, you date for mumu love, they kill you..

Nigerian men are evul. Stay far from them, una no go hear. RIP ma.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by FuckTheMod: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
iamkheedah:
PAINFUL DEATH OF A YOUNGER SISTER .

Early yesterday, Tuesday 24th, I received a shocking phone call from my uncle Mr. Servegod Angolo about a domestic violence report against his daughter by her boyfriend.

Immediately I rushed down to see what's happening at the Federal Medical Centre FMC Yenagoa, but while on my way, she gave up the ghost .

Young Miss Toma Serve-god Angolo , aged 22years who hails from Agorogbene community in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa State, was beaten to death by her cohabiting boyfriend by name Arepamowei Koru from Ogobiri Community in Sagbama LGA at about 11pm in his room at Ogobiri Community .

As painful and provocative as it is, with the help of the immediate elder sister of the deceased who was able to grab the culprit before alerting the police at Amassoma Division, he was apprehended and moved to State headquarters Bayelsa Command to face the full weight of the law .

My dear cousin sister, this is not how you should have ended your life but God knows why.....

Rest in peace for we will ensure your killer sees no peace until he faces the full weight of the law especially beckoning on the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACTS/KIDNAPPING AND RAPE.
This is a result of bad upbringing

Children who her not condemned for cohabiting without marriage.
They fucƙ eachother
Will even have children and do everything married people do, but your USELESS uncle and other family members can't asked them to do the right thing...

Bad upbringing

You see the results now

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Slynation(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

When many people born more children than what they can cater for, they only know how to nack but would evade responsibilities either for wife or boyfriends.

Some parents would be putting pressure on teenage girls to find food/money where their peers are getting it, this is jobless young teenage girls o
Yea...part of eradicating poverty should include number of children one is supposed to give birth to based on income...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Obitroy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=120439636]Ladies know you worth.

And if she was after rich and money, you did be first to trash her. Now she went for the broke trying to stick with him, but she end up in the dust.

RIP.

[b]Nigerian girls are cheap and useless, apart from the NL Men female relatives.
Op,what happened to y

Keep quiet if you don't have anything to say do you know if the guy was the one providing for her and who told u the guy is broke
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Isabi4lov: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
embarassed so sad na poverty cause am
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
This Is What Destroys Successful People

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlQ7f96cmuE
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by blueAgent(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know that she provoked him with her mouth? Why have you decided to fantasize what happened to suit your belief that she deserved to die for saying something he didn't like? How many men have battered themselves to death over what another other man said about them that they didn't like?

A lot of male posters on this forum need help.

Hmm!!!!!

Wise points

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Slynation:
Nobody is even saying anything about why his so called uncle would allow his daughter to be cohabitating with a man when she's not yet married to him...!!
U no really know all ds SOUTH SOUTH pipu... very way-ward kinda humans...
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Donaj1: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jesus!!!!!,am i dreaming?I thought i saw this girl in Delta State,she wore a stripe long sleeve and a short..
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Bfly: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
There is peace in the Spirit.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Maysdevices(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
She deserved to die.

Oga shut the hell up abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Maysdevices(f): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
She deserved to die.

Shut your smelling trap

Buffoon

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Maysdevices(f): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
EKONGKING:
grin cheesy grin cool

Sorry no RIPs available to type
Nobody ask you

Oversabi

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Serve god, if she was properly brought up she won't throw herself at any riff raff with trousers.

I think she only practiced what she learnt from her elder sisters.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maysdevices:
Shut your smelling trap

Buffoon

Truth hurts, she learnt from friends like you.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maysdevices:
Oga shut the hell up abeg

Stop glorifying prostitutionn, you should be ashamed of yourself. Promoting sexual slavery.

We don't have decent girls again, you re a living proof of this.

Cohabitation promoter esq.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by okuta007: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bornbiafra:
At 22 una don dey knack....Kai.... Nigerian youth which way ooo

1 kid out of 1 million kids is a virgin at age 17 years old in today's Nigeria grin
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Father4all: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Her name is serve - God, yet she refused to Serve Serve God
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by 9jaRealist: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
She deserved to die.

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE… angry
NOT JUST THE (IN-BRED) MISOGYNY, BUT THE LACK OF HUMAN EMPATHY!

>

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by 9jaRealist: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jacobx007:
For Nigeria na pikin ooooo, adulthood is when you are financially buoyant my brother

So, perhaps, Nigeria should raise voting age to “when you are financially bouyant”
SADLY, this mindset of yours is why Nigerians in their 40s/50s still classify themselves as ‘youth’! SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by Emdebby2: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Others will still not learn their lessons.
Re: Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo by delishpot: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
See the vulture she gave herself to sef. What a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.