Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? (10141 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by MOG6670(m): 3:17am On Feb 04
Murphy870:
Help, I’m a call member serving in Ibadan, i want to learn a skill but I’m confused about the type of skill to
lean and I don’t waste the whole year..All suggestions would be appreciated!

What skill did you learn so far
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by freeborn02: 1:54pm On Feb 04
Murphy870:
Help, I’m a call member serving in Ibadan, i want to learn a skill but I’m confused about the type of skill to
lean and I don’t waste the whole year..All suggestions would be appreciated!

It is Corp member, not call member
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Penskade(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04
There are several reasons why you might consider starting a bar soap production business:

1. Growing demand: The soap industry is experiencing steady growth worldwide due to increasing awareness about personal hygiene and cleanliness. There will always be a demand for bar soap, making it a potentially profitable venture.

2. Simple manufacturing process: The production of bar soap does not require complex machinery or highly specialized skills. With basic ingredients and equipment, you can start producing soap relatively easily and quickly.

3. Cost-effective production: Bar soap has a relatively low production cost compared to other personal care products. Additionally, the ingredients used in soap production are readily available and inexpensive, helping to maximize profitability.

4. Customization and differentiation: The soap industry offers numerous opportunities for customization and product differentiation. You can create unique soap formulations by adding various scents, colors, and additional beneficial ingredients, allowing you to cater to specific customer preferences and stand out in the market.

5. Diversification potential: Soap production is a versatile business that allows you to expand or diversify your product range. You can offer different types of soap, such as organic, natural, or specialty soaps, targeting specific consumer segments and increasing your market share.

6. Marketing opportunities: Bar soap is a product with a wide target audience, including individuals, families, businesses, and hospitality industries. You can explore various marketing channels, such as online platforms, local stores, and partnerships with hotels or spas, to reach a broader customer base and increase sales.

7. Environmental consciousness: Consumers are becoming increasingly conscious of the environmental impact of their choices. #everyone
@followers
Visit www.penskade. to apply for your training now...
Or Whatsapp 08133142903

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 4 Reasons Why Employees Cheat Their Employers / Advice Me : Pharmacy or Physiology? / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.