Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video (1816 Views)

Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku / People Seeking To Be Permanent Secretaries In Ebonyi Can’t Recite Anthem / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Heavens1stson: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2023
“ We’re are openly asking you to vote for Atiku Abubakar, we don’t fear anyone. Each an everyone of you here heard what Najaatu Muhammad said about Tinubu “ ~ Sheikh

It seems like Najaatu Muhammad Gospel has reached our Northern Sheikhs ✌️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW2NzGhtqKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfAcmrgcmbo

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Heavens1stson: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2023
cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Ezeama400: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Despite running a Muslim Muslim ticket and billions he pumped in the north , yet he's still receiving wotowoto up and down..

What a pity !!

Tinubu limited his votes the day he called Christians second class citizens, hence running a Muslim Muslim ticket...

A Muslim Muslim ticket will never stand!!
It's an abomination and an insult to entire Christians and Muslims..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by polari: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Hnnnnm
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Asgard13: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Nairaland Abeg make Una help me echo

Tinubu must contest!!!

Hehehehehehehe

If he see way .. he for abandone ship..

Make his 50 million northern vote no disappear

We need am..

Hehehehehe

E go clear

Power to the people
North 2023

You tell them.. dem go dey dia Yoruba land they permutAte their hallucinations..

Seunmg.. how far with you and Wike… grin

February go be fun for Nairaland..

4 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Naira20: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Kikikiki... Were they waiting for Najatu to reject Tinubu?
Some people are so daft.

The Najatu is not serious. What I see is a woman without principle.
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by AllTheWayUp: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
“ We’re are openly asking you to vote for Atiku Abubakar, we don’t fear anyone. Each an everyone of you here heard what Najaatu Muhammad said about Tinubu “ ~ Sheikh
grin cheesy grin
The audacity and boldness of these Northern religious leaders baffles me
Tinubu Northern votes have entered voicemail
Tinubu should go and beg the south east for small votes in order to come third position in the election

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Freshtruth(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubi donated 20million to the north
Tinubu betrayed the south for the north
Tinubu kill the Oct protesters to please the north
Tinubu pick a Moslem VP to please the north
Tinubu refuse to come to.igbo and during the primaries to please the north.
Tinubu put more northerners in his campaign train to please the north
Tinubu even called Christians church rats to please the north

Wetin make tumubu do for una again northerners ?
Make he cut him.prick give una too ?
Wetin!

6 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Jalinspy(f): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu must be rejected by all grin. It's a collective effort to ensure that tinubu the fake Muslim fail this coming election.
VOTE WISELY

4 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Asgard13: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

grin cheesy grin
The audacity and boldness of these Northern religious leaders baffles me
Tinubu Northern votes have entered voicemail

abeg no tell am..

Make February clear dia doubts ..

Yorub man wan use Muslim Muslim ticket decieve north

Imagine ..

I keep telling them.. Nigeria no Dey think like Yoruba
450 ethnic group no be chides .. but they no Dey understand

5 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by mbaboy(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
She is more principled and objective than you
Naira20:
Some people are so daft.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by AllTheWayUp: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Naira20:
Some people are so daft.

grin grin grin
But she was a woman with principle when Tinubu made her one his campaign Director
Continue.....dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by amnesty7: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
For both Najaatu and these Imams, as they campaign against Tinubu, they sell Atiku.
For the northerners, it is still a win-win case if power remains there.
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by chiefolododo(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Can Atiku recite the same? Both Atiku and Tinubu are fake Muslims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by floret23(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe as long as we don't have Biafra war to destabilize Nigeria
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by dynicks(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Lol....shots fired!!...

Team BULABA!!....where art thou!!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by BATified2023: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
the easiest way to spot an Igbo is the line

We Yoruba Christian’s
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Viscuz: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
the easiest way to spot an Igbo is the line

We Yoruba Christian’s

Shatap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Sai Atiku. Atiku SAK
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Efuaye(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2023
They just found a ready excuse to openly reject him! They weren't going to vote for him anyway!
The North only vote for a Southerner only when it's unavoidable.
It would be a very dangerous trend politically to have a Northerner hand over to a Northerner! This is the reason why Nigerians must ensure that HE Peter Obi is elected and returned as president.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Massiveglory: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2023
I don't care whoever says whatever. What I know and sure of is that PODATTI is the elected and sworn in presidency of Nigeria come may 29, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Naira20: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Is Tinubu a human being?
Read in between the lines, i don't support nonsense.
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
But she was a woman with principle when Tinubu made her one his campaign Director
Continue.....dey play
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Naira20: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Principled to join a crook like Tinubu because he said "in the name of Allah"?
As much as I loathe Tinubu, I'm not deceived by her person.
mbaboy:
She is more principled and object than you
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by jumper524(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Fanatics and religious bigots.
So we should vote Atiku cos he's more bigoted in religion than others.. A lot of us are northerners, and yes even the dirty game we can play.
Asiwaju would beat Atiku hands down.
Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by JOemmy(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinibu have become a true example of a modern day afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by Lelelalalele: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu the fake Muslim grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video by bjdon: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Yoruba Muslims have to be the most stupid people on this planet. MKO was used to attack Awo, yet when his time came, the North betrayed him. Tinubu was used to attack GEJ, and now the North will also betray him. The North will NEVER allow a Youruba Muslim to become president. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tinubu In Unstable State Shouting My Dollar, My Dollar. / Tinubu Declared The Winner / Segun Mimiko The Man To Beat In Ondo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.