Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,884 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” (192 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / "Anthony Ehilebo is Not Head of PDP New Media" - PDP / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by Icartaway: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Anthony Ehilebo, the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) head of new media, has attacked Michael Achimugu, a former adviser to the party’s presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, branding him a “serial blackmailer.”
Atiku, his family, and advisers have been appearing in video and audios that Achimugu has been distributing, pleading with Nigerians not to vote for the former vice president.

Atiku Abubakar allegedly spent $120 million on the day of the 2019 presidential election alone, according to him.

The PDP presidential candidate acknowledged to instructing former President Olusegun Obasanjo on how public funds might be siphoned through the use of Special Purpose Vehicles in the first of many audios that Achimugu had allegedly shared with Atiku (SPV).

Ehilebo advised Nigerians to disregard Achimugu when discussing the claims with Daily Post, pointing out that the whistleblower’s moral integrity is dubious.

He claimed that Achimugu is ruining himself, not Atiku’s bid for the presidency.

Ehilebo said: “This is the same person who had accused me of betraying Atiku Abubakar and I told him I will never do that. See the same person accusing me at some point that I was going to betray Atiku; see what he has done to himself.

”He is a serial blackmailer. This is someone who had written a book about Atiku Abubakar; just because he is not getting what he wants, he quickly ran to the media to do his usual job of blackmail. Everybody knows that anyone who has something to do with doing business in Colombia has a questionable character.

”I wish I could be put on a podium with him and will tell him the truth. I will tell him to his face that he can no longer be trusted

”Nobody will trust him again. How can you even be recording a normal conversation? And there is absolutely nothing in that conversation. Nothing.

”He thinks he is destroying Atiku Abubakar, but he has destroyed himself. I’m sure he knows that.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/28/anthony-ehilebo-fires-achimugu-saying-you-are-destroying-yourself-not-atiku/

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by xpiranza88: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Nobody takes the buffoon seriously.
Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by juman(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
"Nobody will trust him again. "

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by juman(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
If you desire to attack your friend because of politics, don't go to extreme.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by Darlsonyii: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
I'm not a fan of Atiku but he's right, the guy is destroying his future not Atiku. No body will trust him again, even the people using him can never trust him.
Re: Anthony Ehilebo Fires Achimugu, Saying “you Are Destroying Yourself, Not Atiku.” by Dreal1247: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
But Nigerians have learned their lessons. Atiku is not an option in the coming election. Imagine having another SPV under the current dispensation of Nigeria's indebtedness. Obi is the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Rally Was A Huge Success / 2023,sai Atiku. / Senator Ubanesse Igbeke's Purported Exile - A Lie Already Condemned By Nsugbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.