Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador (48615 Views)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by SaLongs1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
She should advise the man to stop fighting with Putin
Do you think everyone is a spineless coward like you....
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Pinkyposh(f): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.
What do you mean, Russia own you get, Ukraine own, you no still get, why the hate, at least be happy for her achievement as a Nigerian
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Who's this kid? grin. Return that phone to your mum now shocked
You must be referring to your Congenitally Deformed mentally retarded mom and your Azospermia afflicted Hungtington's Diseased brain DEAD dad who gave birth to a genetic mishap like you๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
SaLongs1:
Do you think everyone is a spineless coward like you....
Lol๐Ÿ˜‹ The "bravado" of ๐Ÿคก Zelensky is what will cost him more lives of his Canon fodder soldiers and eventually Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Eriokanmi: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horokrox:
You must be referring to your Congenitally Deformed mentally retarded mom who gave birth to a genetic mishap like you
I said return that phone to your mum now before you embarrass her. You're not ripe enough to use an android phone. Your warped comments have shown.

@ SaLongs1, stop responding to his warped posts. He's just busy spamming this thread with kid-like posts with emojis. I doubt his mum is aware he's grabbed her phone grin
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I said return that phone to your mum now before you embarrass her. You're not ripe enough to use an android phone. Your warped comments have shown.
You meant your vaginally prolasped butt bleeped spayed sow๐Ÿ–mom
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Eriokanmi: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horokrox:
You meant your vaginally prolasped butt bleeped spayed sow๐Ÿ–mom

@ SaLongs1. Please don't bother responding to this comedian again.. he doesn't deserve your attention. He's more of a teen
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:

@ SaLongs1, stop responding to his warped posts. He's just busy spamming this thread with kid-like posts with emojis. I doubt his mum is aware he's grabbed her phone grin
Y'all ๐Ÿคก Creutzfeld-Yakob diseased lessioned encrusted brain๐Ÿง  DEAD arse lickers of the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ led NATO alliance will keep getting exposed in this forum PAINFULLY
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:

@ SaLongs1. Please don't bother responding to this comedian again.. he doesn't deserve your attention. He's more of a teen
You forgot that the prolasped anus of your mom continuously drips feces ๐Ÿ’ฉin torrential volumes and her butt is darker than the coal your beloved ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ Resource POOR Energy Crisis affected Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช currently uses
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Thunder fire Putin. He's evil n ll reap his bad deeds in fullness of time.
Thunder and Lightening accompanied by Hailstorm,Comet and Meteorite shower has already OBLITERATED your Congenitally Deformed mentally ill accursed family leaving you spiritually mentally psychologically,etc disturbed typical of y'all naturally IDIOTIC ๐Ÿคก sympathisers of Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ infesting this forum with your Idiocy ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
TenQ:

If Zelensky stop fighting Putin,
1. Will Putin Withdraw his army from Ukraine?
2. Will Putin Return Ukrainian land back to them?
3. Will Putin Return ALL the Sea Ports of Ukraine back to them?
4. Will Ukraine become an independent Nation
5. Will Putin restore Crimea back to Ukraine?

If none of these will happen, not everyone is a coward.

Almost a full year now, and the so-called "Comedian" is still STANDING strong!

May your Big Enemy fall down before you like Goliath before David: AMEN!
Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ is standing "strong" only through the Lifeline of arms supplies from the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธUSA led NATO alliance and morever a genetically DEFORMED IDIOT ๐Ÿคก like you actually believes that ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine would be the same by the end of this year๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by frankadrian: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
God forbid!
It's better Russia appoint me than Ukraine.

No worry. Nobody will appoint you.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by peculiar2233: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Is he the one fighting Putin? No
Putin is an invader, he should be the one to ask his gorillas to leave Ukraine
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by HNICEARTH: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Congrats Madam Oby
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Rayzoom: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
elhaul:
Nigeria to the world.

I see Obi earning some international recorginitions just like Mrs Ngozi, whether he win or not, Because the world is running shortage of good peoole

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Fjouapo1KUKWFYZb8

What if I don't like what you designed or have a better one?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nice one Nigeria to the world ....
Make she no go that country for now oo
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Mrtaye: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Ukraine appointing me as spiritual ambassador, I see the war ending soon.

This I have seen.
Truly you are a false prophet
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Dybala11(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
But it was Putin that invaded Ukraine and not the other way round?? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Dybala11(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.
Are you in Russia presently or it's a sentimental take as usual??
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Padipadi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horokrox:
Thunder and Lightening accompanied by Hailstorm,Comet and Meteorite shower has already OBLITERATED your Congenitally Deformed mentally ill accursed family leaving you spiritually mentally psychologically,etc disturbed typical of y'all naturally IDIOTIC ๐Ÿคก sympathisers of Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ infesting this forum with your Idiocy ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Retardinho!
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by juman(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ukrainians are idiots.
They are wasting their lives for nothing.
Why are they following the confused america.

Russia is insignificant in world power in todays world.
China is the MASTER of third world countries.
China build projects in those countries.

America is just mere noise maker.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by juman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
America and EU are wasting their time and resources fighting lightweight russia.
While china is advancing in power tremendously.

African union house was built by china.
West african union house was built by china.
Even china building one university in buharis town free of charge.

China is new super power.
America is former super power.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by TenQ: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Horokrox:
Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ is standing "strong" only through the Lifeline of arms supplies from the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธUSA led NATO alliance and morever a genetically DEFORMED IDIOT ๐Ÿคก like you actually believes that ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine would be the same by the end of this year๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
It is part of war to harness the resources of your nation built before war time in terms of
1. Human Resources
2. Technical Resources
3. Intelligence Resource
4. Financial Resources
5. Military Resources

Both Ukraine and Russia is tapping into their resources. Russia has tapped into Iran, North Korea, Belarus and China.

Why Shouldn't Ukraine also tap into Europe and NATO?.

I wish you could tell me what Ukraine would have gained if she did exactly what she did when Cremia was annexed by Russia in 2014

Your candid advice to Ukraine is that they should let Russia take whatever they want and leave them in peace: isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by danngnews: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2023
funshint:
If only you understand the average Ukrainian mentality towards blacks , we shouldn't have anything to do with those people. In contrast Russians are very nice, respectful and friendly people.

Taa mechiee onu dia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 5:10am On Jan 29, 2023
TenQ:

It is part of war to harness the resources of your nation built before war time in terms of
1. Human Resources
2. Technical Resources
3. Intelligence Resource
4. Financial Resources
5. Military Resources

Both Ukraine and Russia is tapping into their resources. Russia has tapped into Iran, North Korea, Belarus and China.

[b] Why Shouldn't Ukraine also tap into Europe and NATO?.[/b]Belarus๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ,China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ and North Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต aren't in anyway involved in the conflict as all the military equipment of Russia๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ are home made and if you are talking of Saheed drones purchased from Iran๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท you should forget that the Russians๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ gave the Iranians ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท a number of Su-35 aircraft in exchange so in essence the Russians ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ use their own resources unlike the Ukrainians ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ who would be annihilated without USA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธled NATO assistance ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I wish you could tell me what Ukraine would have gained if she did exactly what she did when Cremia was annexed by Russia in 2014

Your candid advice to Ukraine is that they should let Russia take whatever they want and leave them in peace: isn't it?
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by mauriceminor: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Another mumu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by SaLongs1(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Horokrox:
Lol๐Ÿ˜‹ The "bravado" of ๐Ÿคก Zelensky is what will cost him more lives of his Canon fodder soldiers and eventually Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
So the invading Russians are not dying grin
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
So the invading Russians are not dying grin
That's not what I meant I meant suffering both civilian and military casualties including economic impact due to infrastructure damage by the Ukrainians ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by SaLongs1(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Horokrox:
That's not what I meant I meant suffering both civilian and military casualties including economic impact due to infrastructure damage by the Ukrainians ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
l hope you know that Russian funds have been frozen in Western economies plus the fact that the eventually victorious Ukrainians will be helped by the same allies supplying them with defensive aid.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by SaLongs1(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Horokrox:
You forgot that the prolasped anus of your mom continuously drips feces ๐Ÿ’ฉin torrential volumes and her butt is darker than the coal your beloved ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ Resource POOR Energy Crisis affected Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช currently uses
Anyone supporting Russia in this war has a crucial inability to put themselves into someone else's shoes. If not for how morraly bereft one has been brought up, how do you support an authoritarian dictatorship on others whilst not wishing same for self, if you condemn the West for interfering in other countries then condemn Russia too for this blatant injustice and not exempt them from proper behaviour towards neighbors. It is the sign of our moral bankruptcy that Africans in general and Nigerians in particular are supporting Pootin because corruption supports corruption. I hope this is enough sermon for a Sunday.
Re: Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador by Horokrox: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
l hope you know that Russian funds have been frozen in Western economies plus the fact that the eventually victorious Ukrainians will be helped by the same allies supplying them with defensive aid.
Eventually "Victorious" Ukrainians ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ only in your wet dreams also the city of Soledar alone which was recently captured by the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Army cost the lives of literally tens of thousands of Ukrainian ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ army since May 2022 not too mention most of the forcibly recruited ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ personal have no military experience that's why it's only a ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ that actually believes that the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ military would win when in Reality even the NATO alliance know who's going to eventually win๐Ÿคฃ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.