Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,046 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time (4449 Views)

Aiyedatiwa โ€˜Blocksโ€™ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy removal: Mele Kyari Silent On take-off Date After Meeting Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Premiumwriter: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
So yesterday, Tinubu came to makurdi for his rally.

My uncle was one of those to meet and welcome him to the state capital.

He's a core APC. He has contested under apc for representative and won before.

And I could also see his red 'bat' cap with the infinity logo on it.

This is the first thing he said after getting back from the rally.

"Bro Tinubu is really really sick fa. I've been seeing the news about it but never thought it is to any level.

Today that I met with him eh, you just have to see for yourself. That man is really sick"

From there, it was really random talks and him postulating on the north trying to capitalize on his health so that they would rule the country again "that man is too frail and may die soon. Not like I am praying for it, but you should have seen him up close to understand for yourself".

He felt really disappointed though.

Edit: this thread really pain Urchins to their bone marrow sha. Tears everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by yarimo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyya op you need to take your maleria drugs seriously oo
Premiumwriter:

"Bro Tinubu is really really sick fa. I've been seeing the news about it but never thought it is to any level.

Today that I met with him eh, you just have to see for yourself. That man is really sick"

From there, it was really random talks and him postulating on the north trying to capitalize on his health so that they would rule the country again "that man is too frail and may die soon. Not like I am praying for it, but you should have seen him up close to understand for yourself".

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by tunapawizzy: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your uncle dun see the light...we hope others can see too

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by oyin44: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:

Bro..You wan kill me with
laugh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Madridstar(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
you were capping benue is APC, I dey laff. APC will lose presidential election in benue. Yarimo no benue man will vote for a sick man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Madridstar(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Make APC come win benue.benue is for OBI

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Rexxie234(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
So he nor know say the man is not healthy to rule before. Las las he go still vote am cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by amnesty7: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Premiumwriter:

If the narrator is a fool, the readers aren't. A disguised Tinubu hater masking as a nephew of a supporter.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Even you go collect him money but vote for Obi except you wish to go into exile after this elections

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by yarimo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
you were capping benue is APC, I dey laff. APC will lose presidential election in benue. Yarimo no benue man will vote for a sick man.
Kk

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Madridstar(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by yarimo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Madridstar post=120448590][/quote]Kkk
Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why u omit the part where ur uncle bagged a mbbs degree in less than 24hrs...

U get this kind script and u still never blow, if u eat dynamite same way u dey chop gala, e sure me, u no go blow

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Ofunaofu: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

A benue man is now chukwudi

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by 1nice(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ghanaians and south Africans on Nairaland are funny people who make me laugh with their comments.
Sometimes this foreigners will say I will vote tinubu, na me go vote for atiku: funny foreigners that have been sent to undermine 2023 General Presidential Election in Nigeria.
Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

A benue man is now chukwudi

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin
That is for you and your family members

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by LegendHero(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maybe your uncle is blind.

If you understand how demanding campaign rallies are, you wonโ€™t come online to say a sick man held back to back campaign in almost 20+ states now.

Just try to go to a campaign rally one day. You will understand itโ€™s not childโ€™s play even as an ordinary observer.

Then start flying from one state to another daily and see if air Fatigue wonโ€™t tell on you.

Most of you just come online to parrot nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by PlayerMeji: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
The usual news we have tired of...

Tinubu is sick...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š`

Abeg yan another thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Ofunaofu: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
That is for you and your family members

Tribally condemned urchin
Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tribally condemned urchin
leave your mother out of this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by TheChameleon: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:

Look at Ikpeazu... Theodore Orji ..

All Igbo leaders since 1999...

See the sorry state of affairs in EVERY single SE states.

And then look at Igbo Youth on Nairaland. See how bleak the future is for them.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by TheChameleon: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
cool
Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by FarahAideed: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
So your uncle had to see him physically to know he is frail even after all the video's online ? Your uncle is part of the problem in this country

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Afamed: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Premiumwriter:

This kind of propaganda no dey sell again,

We don burst this kind format long time ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Ofunaofu: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

Uncouth tribally condemned urchin
Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Simeonjoe1: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is Tinubu that powerful?

It's now left for Nigerians to decide..

A sick tinubu is challenging the south easterners,
he's challenging the north against buhari, Kwankwaso and Atiku,
he's challenging the millions of Christians,
he's challenging the soro soke millions of youth around Nigeria!

This is one man against millions of Nigeria it's time people put their votes where they mouth is, if not you should remain shut forever.

If Nigerians can't win this man, maybe......

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Ofunaofu: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Houstency(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

leave your mother out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time by Bragalane: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is your uncle a foolish n oloriburuku Igbo

Premiumwriter:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Confirm This In Lagos? / Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) / Your Contribution Towards Vision 2020 And The 7-points Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.