Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) (21114 Views)

Former Adamawa Governor, Bindo, Dumps APC To Support Atiku, Other PDP Candidates / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku Abubakar really prepared to win the February 25th presidential poll.
ATIKU IS WINNING THE ELECTION, I CAN BET WITH ANY BODY
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku Abubakar really prepared to win the February 25th presidential poll.
Woe betide him and his entire generations.

He'll never be the president of Nigeria.

He can be the president of arewa and his fool ani cows but never Nigeria.

God forbid!

1 Share

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
MikoB:
I think Emilokan General! might win it slightly, if the northern Governors work genuinely for him, if not, Atiku will be the winner. I did not give Emilokan any chance of winning immediately after the primary, but I reconsidered my stand after he choosed Muslim Muslim Ticket, I think that was the masterstroke from him. I am an un repentant Osinbajo supporter but as things are now, even Osinbajo is silently working for Emilokan and before the election everybody will see the support from the VP.
MikoB long time no see, Osibanjo's input won't add much to Tinubu's victory or defeat, the only thing that can save Tinubu is if the north decides to vote him. If the emirs, imams and northerner governors decide to work for him he will win the election but for now the emirs and imams have been telling their people to vote for Atiku even Daura's younger brother who is an imam and the emir of Daura told them to vote Atiku. Yesterday's Osun's tribunal verdict will still affect 'Emilokan General' negatively especially in SW
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
IvarDboneless:
Finally Got the attention she was craving for...Nigerian politics is for personal gains only highest bidder gets all
Because he is no longer supporting BAT grin grin grin
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
colestephan86:

U sef taya?
All I know is no northerner can rule this country without help of the south
Atiku will get votes in SS, SE and SW. He will win in Osun state and will win the general election
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by OgatheTop: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
I thought IPOB miscreants said she is campaigning for Peter Obi

I thought you'll stop acting like a mad dog.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Woe betide him and his entire generations.

He'll never be the president of Nigeria.

He can be the president of arewa and his fool ani cows but never Nigeria.

God forbid!
Watch the game and see, it's less than a month to the election. Southern disunity will keep making north rule and determine who rule this nation
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Ritchiee: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Tinupoo tormentor
Babablu bulava punisher
Anyways the said woman is an opportunist
Hungry politician who care for only her belly"

A typical Urchin an Urine licker who just find her way to a Big Dubai Moneybag
After realising that bulava is a mistake

I pray every Urchin in this Forum should receive sense just like Naja'atu
A confused,wailing imp spotted.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
RZArecta:
I've been expecting agbadorian îmbeciles to attack this woman for her betrayal but then never born their papa well to cough near her grin
They are mortally afraid peterified of the abokis, in the 60s the aboki threatened to build a corridor from Apapa sea port to the north if the west don’t join them in the war of of oppression against the east , fifty years later no reply
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by MikoB: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gozac:

MikoB long time no see, Osibanjo's input won't add much to Tinubu's victory or defeat, the only thing that can save Tinubu is if the north decides to vote him. If the emirs, imams and northerner governors decide to work for him he will win the election but for now the emirs and imams have been telling their people to vote for Atiku even Daura's younger brother who is an imam and the emir of Daura told them to vote Atiku. Yesterday's Osun's tribunal verdict will still affect 'Emilokan General' negatively especially in SW

I am not saying Osinbajo support for Tinubu will bring more votes to Tinubu or not, I said that base on many people insinuation that Osinbajo is not in support of Emilokan that prompted the statement , anyway I have never left Nairaland, I just didn't Contribute much because on my stand that until one or two months before I will be visible again. As for the northerners that are campaigning for Atiku I dont see any difference because Atiku is their brother but the Governors have many things at stake, that is why Emilokan might edge it out, but it will be very close especially when Obi is going to eat deep into pdp chunk of votes from the south.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:
The woman that said the North wants to rule by proxy through Shettima

The same woman is now supporting a Northerner ...

No be juju be that

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
politics and it's intrigues... Obedients that have no hope of their Messiah winning are busy masturbating with what najatu Said... Those saying d North ll realign for Atiku let's wait and see...
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by press9jatv: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gozac:

ATIKU IS WINNING THE ELECTION, I CAN BET WITH ANY BODY
yes soo Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by uba1991: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Where's your evidence? Because according to report, she begged to be chairman of the position she held instead of deputy.

That's why she met with Tinubu in London and claimed he can't hold tea cup
according to which report?
She said everything on live television why Tinubu didn't deny it.
She said pls pls in the name of Allah, accept this appointment. You can watch her interview with arise TV.
Why is Tinubu keeping quiet?
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Emola12(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
who said so bro If you no fit mention one username way talk like that nah God go punish you
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by MorningSir: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
she would have…but the main reason she can’t is the fear of the future possibility of biafra departure.
Trust me!
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
who said so bro If you no fit mention one username way talk like that nah God go punish you
That is for you and your family and your generation to come
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Emola12(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
That is for you and your family and your generation to come
nah God go punish you and ur generation as you no fit mention person wey talk say that woman dey campaign for OBI before
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
nah God go punish you and ur generation as you no fit mention person wey talk say that woman dey campaign for OBI before
That is for you your family members and everything good in your
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by colestephan86: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gozac:

Atiku will get votes in SS, SE and SW. He will win in Osun state and will win the general election
amen
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Emola12(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
That is for you your family members and everything good in your
ayelala lo ma pa e ati awon ebi e Iwo oloriburuku oniro oshi yi
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:
The woman that said the North wants to rule by proxy through Shettima

The same woman is now supporting a Northerner ...

No be juju be that

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Instead of supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
ayelala lo ma pa e ati awon ebi e Iwo oloriburuku oniro oshi yi
That is for you, your family members and your generation unless God is dead.

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=JealousCobra post=120450485]

Graphic pix!! [/quotes)sorry i didn't tell y'all it was a graphic content

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by ChatterHouse: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ritchiee:

A confused,wailing imp spotted.
recieve sense in the name of Allah
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Ritchiee: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
ChatterHouse:
I will recieve sense in the name of Allah
Ameen
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by ChatterHouse: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ritchiee:
Ameen
modifying my sentence will not work for you
Urchin your father is already crying in Abeokuta
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Ritchiee: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
ChatterHouse:
modifying my sentence will not work for you
Urchin your father is already crying in Abeokuta
Says the angry imp grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) / Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.