Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally (17164 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu knows his efforts will be in futility. He abused Buhari, but Yarimo will be running like snake smoked out with fire. Tinubu ti luuu leee grin grin grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by specialmati(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
iwaeda:

Let us consult Ayodele Adewale. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg ooh before someone will tag corruption to my name oooh
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by ofuonyebi: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
this man called Jagaban rugged oooo
just going from one state to another for camp
but some otu said he is not strong enough..
when he finally wins election..

some OP Igbos & ATIFKUS go dey shout wolf! wolf!! wooooo!!!

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Gozac: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We stand firmly on his mandate
Who are you grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Gozac: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
HomoSapiien:

You're probably blind to see those with him being northern governors that commands a lot of followers.

Have you seen any chairman of any local government with Peter obi?
keep mentioning Obi while Atiku keep winning grin grin grin
ATIKU IS COMING
POWER TO THE NORTH
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Gozac: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Tinubu greed will make north retains power for 16yrs
what of Wike greed grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
oyin44:

What is stopping from resting. .?

You of course
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Emekaonline: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lalami3232:
Na Nigeria politicians be the worst for the entire world. See the level of suffering wey the masses dey go through and these people still get mind to campaign. No fuel, no light, massive inflation, no good road, high cost of living etc.
Yet the mumu masses dey massively come out to campaign for them under this hot sun. If we no fit get sense this 2023, we no fit get sense for life again. Fuel is now cat walking to #500 and some mumu dey campaign massively for these men wey no get our good for mind.
When 9ja citizens go wise Na wa ooooooo. No wahala sha, laslas we go dey alright.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " if you sell your vote because of sentiment, make you know say na 2031 na the suffering go last reach Oooo"

That is not new. Some fools sold their votes in 1979 to vote Shagari instead of brilliant Awolowo and the world did not come to an end. People will vote as we have been voting since then

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by ityP(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
I feel for Tinubu sha, he has been abandoned . Inner caucus have left him to his fate.

Don't change mouth come February 25 o

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Papichulostunne(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Shey una just watch the mumu rally just now.. the presidential candidate dey raise shettima hand like say nah shettima dey run for the position.. Mugu. Old man go rest e nor wan gree
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Emekaonline: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Shey una just watch the mumu rally just now.. the presidential candidate dey raise shettima hand like say nah shettima dey run for the position.. Mugu. Old man go rest e nor wan gree

Obviously your father is mugu and that is why he dumped you at baby factory where you were raised up. What a nuisnace you are to the society

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Flathead8:
El-Rufai
Is that not Yari?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Papichulostunne(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emekaonline:

Obviously your father is mugu and that is why he dumped you at baby factory where you were raised up. What a nuisnace you are to the society

You are not worth my time.. move ahead
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
I feel for Tinubu sha, he has been abandoned . Inner caucus have left him to his fate.
Same thing you said during primary.

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Basic123: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
You said more than this before the primary.
Infact,your hope of Tinubu being betrayed has been their since 2014 but it has never materialized

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Flathead8: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
El-Rufai is at the right, next to marafa
GeneralPula:

Is that not Yari?

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Josewonder(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ipob or Biafra fools are so blind and unintelligent to know obi can not win Nigerian presidential election
. Just keep giving themselves hope and insulting people. The most stupid tribe in african
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Josewonder:
Ipob or Biafra fools are so blind and unintelligent to know obi can not win Nigerian presidential election
. Just keep giving themselves hope and insulting people. The most stupid tribe in african

Tribalism will be the end of what's left of your miserable life

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Espelbengz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Talk is very cheap online!

peepydelano:
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Espelbengz:
Talk is very cheap online!

Mumu...your apc people themselves are saying he cant hold a cup of tea and all of them have abandoned ship after collecting his money...even buhari has rejected him..ode...stop doing drugs

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Dchampion65: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Espelbengz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Normally you na just small boy wey the chase clout online in the name of vawulence, lol. Big brother and keeping up with the Kardashians are there for you to explore, we no dey the same category!

Rayban25:

Mumu...your apc people themselves are saying he cant hold a cup of tea and all of them have abandoned ship after collecting his money...even buhari has rejected him..ode...stop doing drugs
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Dchampion65: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
I like his daring and ruggedness

Quality of a President indeed.

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Espelbengz:
Normally you na just small boy wey the chase clout online in the name of vawulence, lol. Big brother and keeping up with the Kardashians are there for you to explore, we no dey the same category!

In your mind you've said something sensible? Olodo..is what I said true or not?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Alliswell248: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Look below the reasons for your foolishness
And spot the one you identify with.

Says an Ipob doctor....
Whose region people don't work on Mondays.
I am sure he is tweeting from Lagos....

We would soon deport all of them...
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Alliswell248: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rayban25:

He is healthier than one....
Olodo....

Politics should be without bitterness....
We need issue based campaign not all these beer parlour gist from Biafra.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by jahsharon: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

They did the same thing prior to the Primary, yet Emilokan Tinubu humiliated them all. Tinubu will humiliate Buhari and his gang of idiots once again

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by TrueNigerian300: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
If Tinubu could get the kind of support he got from the northern governors during the primary - he will be the next president. You can't trust politicians until the very end but it seems they wont betray him as it is going. His body language and confidence shows it and was even telling Akinolu yesterday that they have not betrayed him.

Congralutaions in advance to president Emilokan!!!

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Diligent1(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinunbu is the next president of Nigeria,

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Bahamas95(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lalami3232:
Na Nigeria politicians be the worst for the entire world. See the level of suffering wey the masses dey go through and these people still get mind to campaign. No fuel, no light, massive inflation, no good road, high cost of living etc.
Yet the mumu masses dey massively come out to campaign for them under this hot sun. If we no fit get sense this 2023, we no fit get sense for life again. Fuel is now cat walking to #500 and some mumu dey campaign massively for these men wey no get our good for mind.
When 9ja citizens go wise Na wa ooooooo. No wahala sha, laslas we go dey alright.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " if you sell your vote because of sentiment, make you know say na 2031 na the suffering go last reach Oooo"
I always say this, the masses are the cause of their problems. I will never waste my time to campaign for ANY Nigerian politician, not even in my dream.

All of them got nothing to offer, ordinary basic amenities that the common man has right to enjoy is being denied them yet some idiots still enter sun and rain to campaign for them.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by Emola12(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
HomoSapiien:

You're probably blind to see those with him being northern governors that commands a lot of followers.

Have you seen any chairman of any local government with Peter obi?
OBI dosnt have criminal local government chairman
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerian
Gozac:

Who are you grin grin grin

Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning / Buhari’s Advisers To Testify Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Egwuatu Egbulefu Is Dead