Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? (4082 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Why Are Abuja Indigenes Not Complaining Against Yorubas? / Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by endy69: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:
Tinubu is very brave for speaking against the
cabbals destroying Nigeria.

I will always respect the bravery of Tinubu for taking the bull by the horn by boldly speaking against fuel and Naira hoarding

Where was his bravery when people were been killed left, right and centre? This regime came up with a lot bad policies but his voice left his mouth cus he was seeking favour. At the Yoruba nation protest/movement, he gave a speech analysis issues on ground instead of taking a stand and now because Buhari is committed to free and fair election and wouldn't use federal might to rig for him, he suddenly found his voice. I like what is going on, it is easy, take your money to the bank and request 4 new notes, CBN said they have printed enough new naira notes and it is only the commercial banks that are hoarding the money. I was in a bank to withdraw moni and they brought the old notes I rejected them and demanded for new ones which they obliged. I support this policy with my balls. My friend was complaining about the policy and I asked him how much cash he kept in his house then he then he stopped talking. The things here is that most law abiding citizens have their money in the bank so why fear about naira recolouraton. Only criminals complain

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by endy69: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

I will always respect the bravery of Tinubu for taking the bull by the horn by boldly speaking against fuel and Naira hoarding

Where was his bravery when people were been killed left, right and centre? This regime came up with a lot bad policies but his voice left his mouth cus he was seeking favour. At the Yoruba nation protest/movement, he gave a speech analysis issues on ground instead of taking a stand and now because Buhari is committed to free and fair election and wouldn't use federal might to rig for him, he suddenly found his voice. I like what is going on, it is easy, take your money to the bank and request 4 new notes, CBN said they have printed enough new naira notes and it is only the commercial banks that are hoarding the money. I was in a bank to withdraw moni and they brought the old notes I rejected them and demanded for new ones which they obliged. I support this policy with my balls. My friend was complaining about the policy and I asked him how much cash he kept in his house then he then he stopped talking. The things here is that most law abiding citizens have their money in the bank so why fear about naira recolouraton. Only criminals complai

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
michlins:
for seven years,he lost his voice because he didn't feel like ordinary masses. He forgot that Buhari knows no one. He's crying up and about.

Like you, he's never seen anything yet

Tinubu has achieved what no SE will ever achieve

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu men have been ruling the south west since 2007 yet the region is still backwards.
Bad roads and poverty languishing the region
The 3 biggest slums in Africa located in Lagos.

It's backward yet SE CANNIBALS keep entering night bus to Lagos and other south west states to come and be selling gala in hold ups

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by frugal(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kewtt:

Only vote buyers are protesting

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Ckonnet: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
michlins:
Tinubu never complained for seven years and suddenly he realised that this administration is implementing policies killing businesses.

Where was he when crypto was banned, where was he when prices of electricity and gas increased?

Moreover he never complained about the policy,he only complained how it will make it difficult for him to win. That's the only thing he complained about

Urchins are irredeemable, stop wasting your precious them. I try to locate them in real life but iam yet to meet any.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
endy69:

Where was his bravery when people were been killed left, right and centre? This regime came up with a lot bad policies but his voice left his mouth cus he was seeking favour. At the Yoruba nation protest/movement, he gave a speech analysis issues on ground instead of taking a stand and now because Buhari is committed to free and fair election and wouldn't use federal might to rig for him, he suddenly found his voice. I like what is going on, it is easy, take your money to the bank and request 4 new notes, CBN said they have printed enough new naira notes and it is only the commercial banks that are hoarding the money. I was in a bank to withdraw moni and they brought the old notes I rejected them and demanded for new ones which they obliged. I support this policy with my balls. My friend was complaining about the policy and I asked him how much cash he kept in his house then he then he stopped talking. The things here is that most law abiding citizens have their money in the bank so why fear about naira recolouraton. Only criminals complai

It is easy to know that most SE people have HATRED for Nigeria in the deepest part of their their heart. That is one of the biggest reason Peter Obi will lose woefully

SE people are the only ones celebrating Emefiele sabotage of Nigerian economy
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by michlins(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tinubu has achieved what no SE will ever achieve
mention and brag with your own achievements. That should be your goal in life

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Tochj(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

1) Peter Obi has no clue about governance
2) Peter Obi has no interest of Nigerians at heart.
3) Peter Obi demonstrated all the above while he was governor which is why he too Anambra poverty rate from 25% to 68%
I don't blame u
Illiteracy is a problem
I blame those who liked the trash you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by TheChameleon: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Because he wouldn't come 5th
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
endy69:

Where was his bravery when people were been killed left, right and centre? This regime came up with a lot bad policies but his voice left his mouth cus he was seeking favour. At the Yoruba nation protest/movement, he gave a speech analysis issues on ground instead of taking a stand and now because Buhari is committed to free and fair election and wouldn't use federal might to rig for him, he suddenly found his voice. I like what is going on, it is easy, take your money to the bank and request 4 new notes, CBN said they have printed enough new naira notes and it is only the commercial banks that are hoarding the money. I was in a bank to withdraw moni and they brought the old notes I rejected them and demanded for new ones which they obliged. I support this policy with my balls. My friend was complaining about the policy and I asked him how much cash he kept in his house then he then he stopped talking. The things here is that most law abiding citizens have their money in the bank so why fear about naira recolouraton. Only criminals complain

It is easy to know that most SE people have HATRED for Nigeria in the deepest part of their their heart. That is one of the biggest reason Peter Obi will lose woefully

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Owologbo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lalar27:
It's only sweet mouth he have in a situation like this he will want to stay neutral so nobody will troll him.
This is the man some deluded people want to vote as president? Someone that always loves being neutral in critical situations?

He's not hiding stolen money in any bunker na.
Na criminals de complain of CBN old notes policy.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by SpatialKing(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

It's backward yet SE CANNIBALS keep entering night bus to Lagos and other south west states 5o come and be selling gala in hold ups

Most of the people trooping into Lagos are your people from other parts of South West go and verify... You see them parked like bill in Ojuta and Oshodi parks they just arrived from Osogbo, Ibadan, Ile-Ife, Ondo etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Maazieze(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

are you retarded he is part of the same cabal, what do you think the "Party structure" you urchins keep touting he has, its a network of corruption and nepotism, if he win i pray you and your bastard grandkids face the full might of poverty APC/PDP has wrought on this country.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Owologbo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ask yourself this very simple question. How can Tinubu complain about Naira change 7 years ago. Was the Naira being changed 7 years ago?

Being an IPOB shouldn't take away so much intelligence from a human pls

Pls when is the IPOB president (Mr. Poverty) going to talk about fuel and Naira hoarding

Is the naira change the only thing affecting Nigerians negatively?
And he only complain because he won't see money to buy votes.
Hope you are not a criminal? Only criminals and demented people support the likes of tinubu.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by 175(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

You're mad. Shut up!!!🤫🤫🤫🤫

The Tinubu that couldn't speak up for a whole 7 yrs the cabal ran the show.??

At a point we learnt he was kicked out of the inner chambers of need to know leaders.

He's just selfish because the policy is going to hit his ambition so bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by javaguru: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lalar27:
It's only sweet mouth he have in a situation like this he will want to stay neutral so nobody will troll him.
This is the man some deluded people want to vote as president? Someone that always loves being neutral in critical situations?
he never even supported the naira redesign.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Haywhy3579: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
PraizHim:

Only those that stashed cash for vote buying are complaining.
All the market people that are complaining also stashed cash for vote buying. Even if u are iPob or esn at least u need to have a basic sense to survive among human. Anyway common sense is not common and that is y u kept killing each other in ur region all in the name of agitations.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Most of the people trooping into Lagos are your people from other parts of South West go and verify... You see them parked like bill in Ojuta and Oshodi parks they just arrived from Osogbo, Ibadan, Ile-Ife, Ondo etc.

When did I tell you I was a southerner
That is the problem with IPOB. Very unintelligent people.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by endy69: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

I guess Buhari is also from SE and how much did you pack in house that you can't turn into the bank. And what makes you think that if Obi loses, Asiwaju would win. Focus on marketing your clueless candidate and let CBN do their work. Ppl wey pack moni 4 house dey complain, poor man dey complain too. Small nyash dey shake
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by 175(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

You're a goat. I'm not from SE. But his submission is apt. Ode.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by Eecho(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

1) Peter Obi has no clue about governance
2) Peter Obi has no interest of Nigerians at heart.
3) Peter Obi demonstrated all the above while he was governor which is why he too Anambra poverty rate from 25% to 68%
Peter Obi is the reason you are broke and jobless !
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
endy69:

I guess Buhari is also from SE and how much did you pack in house that you can't turn into the bank. And what makes you think that if Obi loses, Asiwaju would win. Focus on marketing your clueless candidate and let CBN do their work. Ppl wey pack moni 4 house dey complain, poor man dey complain too. Small nyash dey shake

I really don't care who wins as long as Obi or any other IIGBOSS don't smell the presidency
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eecho:
Peter Obi is the reason you are broke and jobless !

Cry me a river
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by SpatialKing(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

When did I tell you I was a southerner
That is the problem with IPOB. Very unintelligent people.

You call yourself intelligent yet concluded only south east people come to Lagos via night bus..

Kindly remember that Lagos state government just restricted the amount of busses that arrive Lagos from the North..they felt it was too much...
Upon all the development in the North

Please advise your to stop coming Lagos to ride bikes, shoe maker job or security Jobs.

If you like deny you not from the North again...
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by NothingDoMe: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ask yourself this very simple question. How can Tinubu complain about Naira change 7 years ago. Was the Naira being changed 7 years ago?

Being an IPOB shouldn't take away so much intelligence from a human pls

Pls when is the IPOB president (Mr. Poverty) going to talk about fuel and Naira hoarding
Where does Tinubu get the Urchins that come online to defend him? I'm asking because if it's the streets then it makes sense. No proper Nigerian graduate will write the type of nonsense I read here everyday.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by mycar: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
Obi may be less concerned because he knows Nigerians would use it against him, as he has always claim to be the political saint among the contestants, but the reality still remains that he's suppose to Lend his voice because whether he claims he give shishi or not, his supporters and average Nigerian at large can not shy away from the fact that the so called redesigned currency is not fully in circulation as the deadline approaches and even some ATM cease to work due to CBN insistence . What I know for sure is that, people abusing the citizens clamouring for extension, would see all reasons there's need to voice out by next week.
CBN has stated its reasons, He will lend his voice if need be but if the policy is to solve some of our problems, so be it
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by bot101(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

BAT specifically complained because it affects his campaign funding, not because it affects the average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

You call yourself intelligent yet concluded only south east people come to Lagos via night bus..

Kindly remember that Lagos state government just restricted the amount of busses that arrive Lagos from the North..they felt it was too much...
Upon all the development in the North

Please advise your to stop coming Lagos to ride bikes, shoe maker job or security Jobs.

If you like deny you not from the North again...

I am a proud Nigerian and very proud of being a Northerner.

DAFT ST00PEED&DUMB IPOB concluded I was from the South West even though I never said I wasn't a Northerner from the start

Northerners are in all levels of government and economy of Nigeria doing legitimate business unlike IPOB CANNIBALS who only deal in crimes such as
1) Baby factory
2) CANNIBALISM
3) Kidnapping
4) Armed robbery
5) Ucultic societies
6) Drug pushing
7) ASHAWO
8 ) Okija Shrine
9) 419
10) etc
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by PerfectMan24: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
because he no de give shshi

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Where does Tinubu get the Urchins that come online to defend him? I'm asking because if it's the streets then it makes sense. No proper Nigerian graduate will write the type of nonsense I read here everyday.

DUMB and unintelligent IPOB
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Complaining About The Old Naira Deadline? by stuffs2002: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
bot101:

BAT specifically complained because it affects his campaign funding, not because it affects the average Nigerian

IPOB always hate the truth.

Tinubu understand the economy and knows the implication of hoarding fuel and Naira but the DUMB Obi couldn't see beyond his nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Please Ban The Use Of The Word ''Tribe'' On This Forum / Are You Listening To Jega? / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.