Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere (27008 Views)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by cliqtips: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
H
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by illuminutty: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
He don run. You wont share a podium with them... why not run out of the state so you wont share a state with them? Oloriburukun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by macdongenius: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Like Buhari Like Tinubu Like Sanolu. Always looking for excuse to run away from debate. Bcoz their brains are empty. All they are interested in is to grab power and runaway. I pity urchins who still canvass and vote for them.

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by atheistandproud(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by incogni2o: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Sleekfingers: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
AkioluGraceObi:
THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS GOVERNMENT KEEP DOING AND KEEP USING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE IT CITIZENS,

I SPOKE WITH MY ROLE MODEL (PRINCESS),

AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE HAS CALLED SOME PEOPLE IN SOME VILLAGES, (BECAUSE OF HER NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE)

SHE SAID THAT MANY VILLAGES HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE NEW NAIRA NOTES,AND MANY OF THIS VILLAGES DON'T HAVE BANKS,THEY DO BUSINESS IN CASH,SO HOW WILL THEY COPE.

PLEASE WE PLEAD FOR EXTENSION.

I am damn sure, that CBN will extend it....
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
The Lagos State Government needs to work on ways to start crushing Touts/Cultist
No, their brain won't dare reason towards there. Tinubu go give them freedom.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by PeterObi4LP: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
MC Oluomo has met his match. Gun for gun, thug for thug, anyhow APC want it, PDP is equal to the task. Nobody has the monopoly of madness and Agberism.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Dchampion65: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
The Lagos State Government needs to work on ways to start crushing Touts/Cultist

Hmmmmmn
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Techpik: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by gasparpisciotta: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
incogni2o:

Gmm

I still dey come jare guy
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC thugs, this is what Tinubu has turned Lagos to and he wants to replicate it in Nigeria.

Video evidence is here to get them arrested but they will not because they work for Tinubu

It's insanity. This one is even bragging online about buying PVCs.

CoronaVirusRelo:

The truth you have heard!

I have bought 30,000 already and I pledged 50,000. Extending will only give me opportunity to make up.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
We all know those that use thugs to steal ballots and disrupt elections. We know who controls the thugs in Lagos. We know those behind the never-ending cycles of violence in Surulere and Lagos Island.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Shoodboi:
We all know those that use thugs to steal ballots and disrupt elections. We know who controls the thugs in Lagos. We know those behind the never-ending cycles of violence in Surulere and Lagos Island.
DebbyParkway:
Ex-polish FM Names Two Major Ukrainian Problems https://www.nairaland.com/7544954/ex-polish-fm-names-two-major
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by nedekid: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Gbam

Let Jandor and Jennifer be meandering about like headless chickens

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu would have used the opportunity to put the final nail in Jandors ambition.

How can you be aspiring for a serious post like this and you call yourself jandor, when you are not contesting for student union president

What a classless guy name.
Nna, truelly, that name get as e bi. cheesy
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by naptu2: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Better view of the video (enlarge and expand it and check out the vehicle).

https://twitter.com/ManLikeIcey/status/1619049404291506177
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by BabaO2: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Can't that animal be arrested? He is too indecent to be pdp flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Ok

Election never start una don dey shoot,.....it is a sign that this presidential election , go get double K legs oooo
When I said we needed military to back up the police in lagos on election day, urchins took a wipe at me. As a matter of fact, we need military back up nationwide. This election is not a usual one.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Lekomax: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Ok

Election never start una don dey shoot,.....it is a sign that this presidential election , go get double K legs oooo
Hmmmmm...
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Konjiboii: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
APC wan dey disguise,there's no way PDP will have such mind to pull such a stunt in surulere of all places. Abeg abeg abeg make dem form another lie.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by JoeNL22(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
naptu2:
Video of political thugs shooting in Surulere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSOaJ19wlG8

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Gbenga Omotoso
Commissioner, Information & Strategy
28/1/2023

See talk. So what his he saying?.....you are just looking for an excuse to not show up for the debate. Be whining yourself.
RVG for governor

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Jostoman: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
A
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Jostoman: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lagos landlord and his governor are trying to create fear so that the people of lagos will be afraid to come out on election day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari / Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.