Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest (58833 Views)

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by toprealman: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Please is it insect or incest, my landlord's wife said it was incest, but I told her that boat of them are correct. In America they call it insect, while in the UK it is called incest, I prefer to call it insect like the Americans because I was borned in America.
arthropod
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Reelmii:
This thing is no longer funny oo...the kind of wonders wey dey happen this days eh... that means wonder promax still dey front shocked
...and those prophets were given five virgins as reward ? ....just asking
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by BSdetective: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
I've bleeped the daughter of my parents long time family friends who I grew up with but Sister? Na......this is mkpurumiri nyamiri sickness.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Bode2: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
LastProphet:

Is not prevalent, is sickness of the mind, like saying sleeping with your mother is possible. Is sickness of the mind simple. I'm an old man here on nairaland and can tell you for free that no two siblings raised together will ever do that except there's some mental challenge somewhere
It's true! I have 3 sisters of which two are married now while one is in the university. In fact, I remember growing up together that their body is even repulsive to me not to talk of having sexual attraction for them. Siblings attraction is not just possible except if they're mentally challenged as alluded above.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Neddstark: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

But there are prophets who slept with their daughters in the Bible. It is not new.

Like?

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by xynerise: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
igbotormentor:
The boy and girl should get a good lawyer and sue the ignorantly shackled, backward, primitive community, what nonsense, what they trampled upon their human right.
You think it is everything you go to court? Ode

4 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by TheOgaBoss: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Abraham married his half/full (whichever) sister.. Sarah
Isaac married his first cousin.. Rebecca
Jacob married his first cousins.. Rachel and Leah...
Lot impregnated his two daughters
So free them Biko...
Marriage to cousins is actually very common in many cultures especially in Asia and is not considered incest. But in most parts of Africa, even distant relatives are forbidden from such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by matm: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

But there are prophets who slept with their daughters in the Bible. It is not new.

Never.Not in the Christian bible.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by jclassiq(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
You forcibly uproot a freeborn person from his father's house and you expect him to go where?

When will people quit being unreasonable and stupid?

Nigerian law is trash. Otherwise the police shld get involved in this.

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by OmoOshodi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cos they are not rich

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Major7: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
temitope27:
This ibo people sef

How could you drag tribalism into this for God sake? Are you saying nobody practise this abomination amongst our tribe as well? It's high time we stopped rating ourself above others as a tribe. We are all equal. In between may God have mercy on their poor souls

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Christmasdon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by od501: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

If Biafra became a republic today, sincerely would you go back today or tomorrow?

Banishment is harsh, they didn’t kill anyone

With the most honest part of my heart, I can't wait to return to the old order: Biafra. A land where there are still something called abominations, a land where there are actions and consequences.

A land where evil is punished and good celebrated. That's the Igboland of the old before the arrival of the Whiteman.

Look at the abomination you call Nigeria today. Before your eyes, hundreds of young people were shot and their bodies hidden, and the shooters denied it yet nothing happened. Where I come from, heads MUST role. But not in Nigeria.

In what you call a country today, billions meant for development are squandered without being account for, yet the perpetrators are celebrated.

In the land where I come from, somebody like Tinubu won't even dare contest for a public office, it can only happen in Nigeria.

Look at the modern Bịafra as China: a 21st century society, governed with old laws made by the ancestors themselves. A land of peace, equity, and justice, and I can't wait to go back there. Forget the propaganda by government media.

You think millions of Igbos agitating fot the re-emergence of Biafra are stupid? You think they are illiterates, bro... They know what they are missing/missed.

Even the enemies (the British) Knows this for a fact. Biafra is the last hope of every Igboman, go make your findings, you will see.

You will never understand if you are not Igbo. The actions of those two are synonymous to murder. The consequences of incest can affect generations.

If banishment is the harshest punishment, then they deserve it and more.

3 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by od501: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Cos they are not rich

You don't know Igbos oga. The way they will burn down that your mansion EEE... You won't even see anybody humiliate.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Sermwell(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Ripple effect of sit at home.
Ona never see chomchin.
Are people really this dumb? What sense does this your comment makes? Smh
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by MyAmericandream(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Yes you are right. It was so common in the land of Egypt. When the children of Israel became independent, God had to write a new law that they must abide, because it’s disgusting to do things like this in his sight.

`Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
I know you’ll not see this part, but you will the see thee part were prophets sleep with their daughters.

You can read the book of Leviticus 18 to the end. So you know it’s wrong for you to even sleep with your daughter.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Lightorder: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
Biafrans will pay through their noses for Nigerian visa.

We can't allow abomination to cross our borders.
your tribalistic and hateful eyes didnt let see that Biafra banished them because they frown at abomination ? sir , you really need sense

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by BENEAMATA: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
gaby:
Unknown Siblings handed over to Unknown Gunmen on a platter.

. . . . . . . .and off they go , to add to scores of in-bred abominables desecrating " no man's land " .

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Nicolo360: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
sircatherine45:
They'll lose the case.
Like they have what right to banish them?

Well, can only happen in AfghanEastern sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by EmekaA125(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
igbotormentor:
The boy and girl should get a good lawyer and sue the ignorantly shackled, backward, primitive community, what nonsense, what they trampled upon their human right.
Mumu
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by sharone21(f): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
When a man starts looking for cheap or free woman, this is what happens: incest.

2 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Omodua(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
Biafrans will pay through their noses for Nigerian visa.

We can't allow abomination to cross our borders.
Even Pry school boys reasons better than you. Very shallow and infantile in your reasoning and cogitation.
Shame!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Omodua(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
temitope27:
This ibo people sef
Temitope27, no incest in your region. You're trying to pretend. It's happening and we have been reading about it on weekly basis. So don't ethicized the offense to Igbo alone. It's happening by your door mouth!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Omodua(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Abraham married his half/full (whichever) sister.. Sarah
Isaac married his first cousin.. Rebecca
Jacob married his first cousins.. Rachel and Leah...
Lot impregnated his two daughters
So free them Biko...
spot on brother!

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by temitope27(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omodua:
Temitope27, no incest in your region. You're trying to pretend. It's happening and we have been reading about it on weekly basis. So don't ethicized the offense to Igbo alone. It's happening by your door mouth!
shut up, can't you get my message, am talking about the banishing, in this 21century
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by TheChameleon: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father

Even Pry school boys reasons better than you. Very shallow and infantile in your reasoning and cogitation.
Shame!

I agree. The asslicker is a fool
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by faceland: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
they even allow them carry standing fan
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by VillagePipu: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omodua:
Shame!

Shebi na you dey market one church that year.

I dey laugh your mumu
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by godofuck231: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
They hardly forbid anything, thank God their elders were strict on this one, igbos need to be disciplined and very few of them hold that prestige
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by dvkot(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's afFair Justice to be honest
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Omodua(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
VillagePipu:

Shebi na you dey market one church that year.

I dey laugh your mumu
Get lost!!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by sircatherine45(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nicolo360:

Like they have what right to banish them?

Well, can only happen in AfghanEastern sha.
The law of jurisprudence here is native/custom law, because the case is a civil one but the native law is first used to judge the case, because it happened in a rural area. If the perp feels justice is not served, he/she can approach the civil courts using deprivation of human rights as a case. That means the person(s) involved will sue the community.

Incest is not in the Nigerian constitution, but it is enshrined in local laws.

And what concerns being Igbo with this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.