Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest (58824 Views)

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
LordHarrizona:
Cry me a river dumbo 😂😂😅
What lame punch did you throw that made you think you could knock a ancestor from your brown roofs kingdom down 🤔

Like I said you a dummy and a pained retard!
Stop running around like a bitch ass coward and answer my questions and stop wasting your life away!
I dare you to show me your current bank account and I would show you mine!
If you can’t do this then Everyone here would know that you a useless Afonja lowlife !
I’m going to keep pressing sense into your urchin brain!

Shinedu! Go back to primary school! You're allowed to write in Nyanmuri language if you can't write good English.

You must think I'm a MUMU like your elders in Nyanmuri land. I should give you, a yahoo lout, my account details so you could do what you know how to do best grin Onyinosi!

Bloody Ogbete market apprentice wants to flex with the coins in his account. Go show am to your yam-legged iyalaya.

Eleribuu omo olori pelebe grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Shinedu! Go back to primary school! You're allowed to write in Nyanmuri language if you can't write good English.

You must think I'm a MUMU like your elders in Nyanmuri land. I should give you, a yahoo lout, my account details so you could do what you know how to do best grin Onyinosi!

Bloody Ogbete market apprentice wants to flex with the coins in his account. Go show am to your yam-legged iyalaya.

Eleribuu omo olori pelebe grin

Always loud and dumb & a hypocrite that’s y’all trademark 😂

Since you can’t back up your yaps with a simple screenshot of your bank balance as proof you a bloody didirin kiddo!
There’s no need to engage a nonentity like you anymore!
Enjoy the rest of your miserable and hate filled urchin life Onye arä ki bù nwoke n 😀
Everyone knows you a coward and a proven lowlife, henceforth your wailing and tears would be ignored coz I’ve had enough of it Òpónú 😎
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Always loud and dumb & a hypocrite that’s y’all trademark 😂

Since you can’t back up your yaps with a simple screenshot of your bank balance as proof you a bloody didirin kiddo!
There’s no need to engage a nonentity like you anymore!
Enjoy the rest of your miserable and hate filled urchin life Onye arä ki bù nwoke n 😀
Everyone knows you a coward and a proven lowlife, henceforth your wailing and tears would be ignored coz I’ve had enough of it Òpónú 😎

I wonder what the inconsequential riffraff who sired you hopes you'd become. Because clearly, you're a monumental failure😜.

A common Ogbete market errand boy coming here to defecate with his mouth.

Bloody Ekwulobia donkey.

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LastProphet: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bode2:
It's true! I have 3 sisters of which two are married now while one is in the university. In fact, I remember growing up together that their body is even repulsive to me not to talk of having sexual attraction for them. Siblings attraction is not just possible except if they're mentally challenged as alluded above.

Even cousins raised side by side have the same feelings towards each other, and even those that are not still feel that brotherly affection towards each other and nothing more except a sick mind. Is unfortunate what society is accepting all in the name of inclusiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.