Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest (58823 Views)

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by focus7: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Incest is common in Igbo land, why is this one special.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:
May the god you serve cleanse your evil heart so you see the beauty in other tribes peace be onto you!!

Amadioha, the god pigs you mean?

How convenient! An agbari Ojukwu will give sermons about seeing the beauty in other tribes when you are full of bile for other tribes yourselves. Isn't that an irony? grin

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by felzokugo(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2023
TheChameleon:
Biafrans will pay through their noses for Nigerian visa.

We can't allow abomination to cross our borders.
Story! U even recognise Biafra sef. U get small sense.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Omodua(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

Fake pastor, God has a a way of disgracing foolish things like you.
I insist you should get out of my sight and mention. I don't deal with idiots and layabouts.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by temitope27(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:
Yes you can only be jealous when they only tribe in the shithole called Nigeria that still practice their traditions & culture!
They ain’t asslikers that’s why I respect them!
This 21th century that’s made you forget your culture and made you a bigot!
Think on that before you reply me. ✌🏽

u no get sense, so if e Happen for a big city, they will be banish as well
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Munzy14(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mercury12:
It is actually a good move.
This is one way of averting the anger of God on the land.
Same way people caught in homosexual act are punished or banished too
Dibia mouth piece of the gods.. grin grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
No I was referring to sango & ogun omo alè!

You know nothing because you full of hate & bigot
Maybe you met some bad eggs that doesn’t mean the whole bunch are bad!
I can bet it with you that you’ve never been anywhere in the eastern part of Nigeria.
So you better get your head outter your arse or I could help you push it in further!!

CursedOsuPigs:

Amadioha, the god pigs you mean?

How convenient! An agbari Ojukwu will give sermons about seeing the beauty in other tribes when you are full of bile for other tribes yourselves. Isn't that an irony? grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
What you just wrote just shows how stupid and childish you are!
You are a bellend with gum for a brain now Bleep off my mentions
temitope27:
u no get sense, so if e Happen for a big city, they will be banish as well
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by temitope27(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:
What you just wrote just shows how stupid and childish you are!
You are a bellend with gum for a brain now Bleep off my mentions
nothing sensible dey ur head, that's y u re ranting MUMU
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Your tears are juice to my soul!!
Cry more scum of the earth!!
Now run to mama!!

temitope27:
nothing sensible dey ur head, that's y u re ranting MUMU
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:
No I was referring to sango & ogun omo alè!

You know nothing because you full of hate & bigot
Maybe you met some bad eggs that doesn’t mean the whole bunch are bad!
I can bet it with you that you’ve never been anywhere in the eastern part of Nigeria.
So you better get your head outter your arse or I could help you push it in further!!

Nwaezi! I served in Enugu when you hadn't even known what you would do with your life. And I traversed all the eastern states with the exception of Ebonyi. So, I can tell you I have interacted with a significant number of Nyanmuri.

I can tell you the worst region to live in at peacetime in Nigeria is the SE.

So mechie onu gi
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Oloribu okorin ni e bobo yin!
Your tears are juice to me right now since you served in a Enugu so that made you judgmental of the whole tribe 🤦🏻‍♂️ you a clown who ever you are behind your lame moniker!
Thank goodness you said you traversed without stopping in any of the states apart from Enugu you claimed you served in.
I can bet it with you it probably in a rural area you served but non the less you a bitter bigot who thinks he’s better than others caused they say when you in ROME YOU BEHAVE LIKE ROMANS but you so bitter you couldn’t see the beauty around you fool!

It’s the worst to live in peacetime coz all your lame politicians did in the region is steal from them!
Now run along to mama and maybe she could smack some sense into your bigot & tribal mind!

CursedOsuPigs:

Nwaezi! I served in Enugu when you hadn't even known what you would do with your life. And I traversed all the eastern states with the exception of Ebonyi. So, I can tell you I have interacted with a significant number of Nyanmuri.

I can tell you the worst region to live in at peacetime in Nigeria is the SE.

So mechie onu gi
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Oloribu okorin ni e bobo yin!
Your tears are juice to me right now since you served in a Enugu so that made you judgmental of the whole tribe 🤦🏻‍♂️ you a clown who ever you are behind your lame moniker!
Thank goodness you said you traversed without stopping in any of the states apart from Enugu you claimed you served in.
I can bet it with you it probably in a rural area you served but non the less you a bitter bigot who thinks he’s better than others caused they say when you in ROME YOU BEHAVE LIKE ROMANS but you so bitter you couldn’t see the beauty around you fool!

It’s the worst to live in peacetime coz all your lame politicians did in the region is steal from them!
Now run along to mama and maybe she could smack some sense into your bigot & tribal mind!

Mkpi! Bia! You're right when you say I probably served in a rural area. Obiagu in Enugu South is no more than a rural area. The entire Enugu State, with the exception of Enugu North, is a glorified rural area.

Like I said, the glaring underdevelopment is saddening. And to even say Enugu is the most developed of the entire SE makes it more pathetic.

I realised then why Nyamuri flock Lagos. It's like they are travelling to London.

Pathetic!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Semaj77(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
igbotormentor:
The boy and girl should get a good lawyer and sue the ignorantly shackled, backward, primitive community, what nonsense, what they trampled upon their human right.

It's their right to Bleep themselves as siblings
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aáni waray ni e se lol.
I knew I was right about you!
You a pigs arse & a clown at the same time!
Name one other state in Nigeria that’s developed apart from Lagos & Abuja then we can have a sane conversation shameless bigot!
Enugu is the most developed of all eastern State LMAO you so dumb dude and it’s sad!
You think using a lame name on Nairaland makes you macho?
You definitely one of those dudes who sees a white man and calls him MASSA fucking asslicker!!
Tueh!!

CursedOsuPigs:

Mkpi! Bia! You're right when you say I probably served in a rural area. Obiagu in Enugu South is no more than a rural area. The entire Enugu State, with the exception of Enugu North, is a glorified rural area.

Like I said, the glaring underdevelopment is saddening. And to even say Enugu is the most developed of the entire SE makes it more pathetic.

I realised then why Nyamuri flock Lagos. It's like they are travelling to London.

Pathetic!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by zedegit: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZEofmlILQ0

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/brother-and-sister-banished-from-imo-community-for-allegedly-committing-incest-video-2.html

This may be because of high bride price but whatever the situation how can he even get erection for his blood sister?

Let government make bride price #50 000 only.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
LordHarrizona:
Aáni waray ni e se lol.
I knew I was right about you!
You a pigs arse & a clown at the same time!
Name one other state in Nigeria that’s developed apart from Lagos & Abuja then we can have a sane conversation shameless bigot!
Enugu is the most developed of all eastern State LMAO you so dumb dude and it’s sad!
You think using a lame name on Nairaland makes you macho?
You definitely one of those dudes sees a white man and calls him MASSA fucking asslicker!!
Tueh!!

Ewu Sambisa! grin

My apologies. Ebonyi is actually the most developed state in the SE...since I could not get there grin

It's good you admitted that no state in the SE is developed by implication of your assertion on Lagos and Abuja. I'm sure you have never been to any other location apart from SE and Lagos (where you currently sell gala grin)

The entire SE, the size of Oyo State in land mass is grossly underdeveloped.

The earlier you face that reality, the better for you.

You guys are living a pathetic life in the SE. You urgently need help.
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Ewu Sambisa! grin

My apologies. Ebonyi is actually the most developed state in the SE...since I could not get there grin

It's good you admitted that no state in the SE is developed by implication of your assertion on Lagos and Abuja. I'm sure you have never been to any other location apart from SE and Lagos (where you currently sell gala grin)

The entire SE, the size of Oyo State in land mass is grossly underdeveloped.

The earlier you face that reality, the better for you.

You guys are living a pathetic life in the SE. You urgently need help.

And who’s shining teeth with you Òlófó?
Now I know you a kid who’s never know joy but hate coz you papa left your boring mama for a peace and loving Igbo lady that’s why you so pissed off towards igbo folks 😉

You so dumb you couldn’t even understand me using Lagos & Abj for reference!

Thank goodness for NYSC you would have be stuck in that shanty town of yours for life without thoughts of adventure for life !

Anyways you so dumb to think you know me, I was born and brought up in Ibadan oyo state, I’ve been to all the state in the south western part of Nigeria not to talk of the states I’ve been too in northern Nigeria as well because I love adventure and also see the beauty in people coz that’s how we grow as a person!

But you so lame and dumb you think licking ewedu and amala is the best thing to happen to you after getting shoprite fool!
What dumb reality are you even talking about?
Y’all are know cowards so what other shit do you have to preach that I don’t know about or heard before?
Don’t get me started coz I would school you!!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
With the Imo crew all rubbish is possible. cheesy
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
LordHarrizona:

And who’s shining teeth with you Òlófó?
Now I know you a kid who’s never know joy but hate coz you papa left your boring mama for a peace and loving Igbo lady that’s why you so pissed off towards igbo folks 😉

You so dumb you couldn’t even understand me using Lagos & Abj for reference!

Thank goodness for NYSC you would have be stuck in that shanty town of yours for life without thoughts of adventure for life !

Anyways you so dumb to think you know me, I was born and brought up in Ibadan oyo state, I’ve been to all the state in the south western part of Nigeria not to talk of the states I’ve been too in northern Nigeria as well because I love adventure and also see the beauty in people coz that’s how we grow as a person!

But you so lame and dumb you think licking ewedu and amala is the best thing to happen to you after getting shoprite fool!
What dumb reality are you even talking about?
Y’all are know cowards so what other shit do you have to preach that I don’t know about or heard before?
Don’t get me started coz I would school you!!

Not only are you a kid but you're so dumb grin.

Like I said, I served when you hadn't known what to do with your life. Let it sink in. Your myopia is evident in your invective-laden hogwash above. One thing I've observed about inyamurin is that y'all abhor the truth.

Born in Ibadan Oyo State grin. I was also born in Ekwulobia Anambra grin. How about that? I wonder whether you'd still be alive today if you had been born and brought up in the SE. That region is not good for human habitation. That's why y'all are unable to stay there.

When a slave enjoys too much privilege, he tends to swear by the ancestors of his masters.

Akindanidani grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Not only are you a kid but you're so dumb grin.

Like I said, I served when you hadn't known what to do with your life. Let it sink in. Your myopia is evident in your invective-laden hogwash above. One thing I've observed about inyamurin is that y'all abhor the truth.

Born in Ibadan Oyo State grin. I was also born in Ekwulobia Anambra grin. How about that? I wonder whether you'd still be alive today if you had been born and brought up in the SE. That region is not good for human habitation. That's why y'all are unable to stay there.

When a slave enjoys too much privilege, he tends to swear by the ancestors of his masters.

Akindanidani grin

Oloshi ni è seh 😝

You been yapping severally with nothing to show for it, there’s no need for you to be so proud of been unfortunat Na 😒

You can’t go have a reasonable conversation without cussing your forefathers that’s a typical Yoruba move which is common so am not surprised one bit with you lamenting 😂 like I said you a coward!!

I was born in Ibadan but I moved back to the east and I’ve never been better off than staying in a state that hasn’t grown since 19th century!
Born in Ekulobia my arse!
What’s the Rubbish you wrote up there about where’s habitatable?
I asked you a simple question earlier but all you kept doing was yapping bout nothing in particular!!

Dude stop thinking you special than me coz you a slave in the presence of a white man so you calling me a slave doesn’t mean jack coz you a piece of shit Nigga!
Running to his MASSA for a crumb tueh!

Your parents would be shaking their head in shame for how useless you’ve become facts!

Awon Èbi e ni Akindanidani ✌🏽😌
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Oloshi ni è seh 😝

You been yapping bout severing with nothing to show for it, there’s no need for you to be so proud of been unfortunat Na 😒

You can’t go have a reasonable conversation without cussing your forefathers that’s a typical Yoruba move which is common so am not surprised one bit with you lamenting 😂 like I said you a coward!!

I was born in Ibadan but I moved back to the east and I’ve never been better off than staying in a state that hasn’t grown since 19th century!
Born in Ekulobia my arse!
What’s the Rubbish you wrote up there about where’s habitatable?
I asked you a simple question earlier but all you kept doing was yapping bout nothing in particular!!

Dude stop thinking you special than me coz you a slave in the presence of a white man so you calling me a slave doesn’t mean jack coz you a piece of shit Nigga!
Running to his MASSA for a crumb tueh!

Your parents would be shaking their head in shame for how useless you’ve become facts!

Awon Èbi e ni Akindanidani ✌🏽😌

So, you're better off in the SE? How come you reek of abject poverty?! Oh! Yeah, in the land of the blind, one-eyed man is the king.

Though, you're running away from the truth, you know SE is a region lacking in so many things. That's why y'all run around like headless chicken.

Coming around there is like visiting a dungeon. How do you describe a place where the husband of Dora Akunyili was murdered in broad daylight and passers-by were just there looking at the dying man as if watching a circus. Remembering that even makes my body cringe...spits.

I'm sure you're also planning to move to India to join your brothers in developing the place grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bloody Afonja descendant 😂
I knew you were gonna come up with another wack line, I’ve asked you questions after questions but you kept running circles like the cowards & traitors y’all are know for!
If you don’t have any reasonable thing to back up all the hogwash you been spilling stay of my mentions.

And the western part isn’t lacking of things as well 🤔
Lmao did you say running around aimlessly?
That’s why I’ve always said you a Dummy with hate and gel for a brain 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coming around to the city of brown roofs is like visiting a dungeon. How do you describe a place where Bola Ige & kudirat Abiola was murdered and y’all traitors had the balls to even campaign for their killers . Remembering that even makes my body cringe...🤢🤮.

I'm sure you're also planning to japa to London after making the worst decision over and over again so your coming generation can grow & continue the circle of stabbing and robbing folks coz y’all don’t have the brains to be an entrepreneur in your father’s land grin, or you mine your family members skull so you could throw a owanbe party Ode!

Don’t mention me if you don’t have anything reasonable to say but I know you would stubbornly reply because you a dumbo & pig arse!!
✌🏽
CursedOsuPigs:

So, you're better off in the SE? How come you reek of abject poverty?! Oh! Yeah, in the land of the blind, one-eyed man is the king.

Though, you're running away from the truth, you know SE is a region lacking in so many things. That's why y'all run around like headless chicken.

Coming around there is like visiting a dungeon. How do you describe a place where the husband of Dora Akunyili was murdered in broad daylight and passers-by were just there looking at the dying man as if watching a circus. Remembering that even makes my body cringe...spits.

I'm sure you're also planning to move to India to join your brothers in developing the place grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordHarrizona:
Bloody Afonja descendant 😂
I knew you were gonna come up with another wack line, I’ve asked you questions after questions but you kept running circles like the cowards & traitors y’all are know for!
If you don’t have any reasonable thing to back up all the hogwash you been spilling stay of my mentions.

And the western part isn’t lacking of things as well 🤔
Lmao did you say running around aimlessly?
That’s why I’ve always said you a Dummy with hate and gel for a brain 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coming around to the city of brown roofs is like visiting a dungeon. How do you describe a place where Bola Ige & kudirat Abiola was murdered and y’all traitors had the balls to even campaign for their killers . Remembering that even makes my body cringe...🤢🤮.

I'm sure you're also planning to japa to London after making the worst decision over and over again so your coming generation can grow & continue the circle of stabbing and robbing folks coz y’all don’t have the brains to be an entrepreneur in your father’s land grin, or you mine your family members skull so you could throw a owanbe party Ode!

Don’t mention me if you don’t have anything reasonable to say but I know you would stubbornly reply because you a dumbo & pig arse!!
✌🏽

So, it's been an Ogbete market okrika seller all along. Look at the bolded. Go back to elementary school. grin

So, you know who killed Kudirat Abiola and Bola Ige grin...and they contested and won election? This kid, you dey shit for mouth. Why don't you add Clifford Orji, so that the list would be complete?

Talking about pig arse, you must be familiar with a pig arse because a piglet must come out from a pig arse.

I learnt your women are now wearing g-string grin

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

So, it's been an Ogbete market okrika seller all along. Look at the bolded. Go back to elementary school. grin

So, you know who killed Kudirat Abiola and Bola Ige grin...and they contested and won election? This kid, you dey shit for mouth. Why don't you add Clifford Orji, so that the list would be complete?

Talking about pig arse, you must be familiar with a pig arse because a piglet must come out from a pig arse.

I learnt your women are now wearing g-string grin

Ani oloribu ati omo ale ni é seh !
You stubbornly replied me fucking BELLEND 🤦🏻‍♂️

I see you pained coz you a cursed Afonja descendant with nothing but bigotry and hate to show bloody nigga 😀

Your pain is like freshly Tapped plamwine to my soul 😅

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Ani oloribu ati omo ale ni é seh !
You stubbornly replied me fucking BELLEND 🤦🏻‍♂️

I see you pained coz you a cursed Afonja descendant with nothing but bigotry and hate to show bloody nigga 😀

Your pain is like freshly Tapped plamwine to my soul 😅

I can see you're getting to the point of eruption. grin. I'll continue pressing your neck grin.

Bia, nwa nkita...the okrika seller. Aren't you tired of poverty? Call a general meeting of CursedOsuPigs like yourself and find your way to Malaysia to push drugs like Shinedu your unfortunate brother.

Awon 3rd class citizen grin
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I can see you're getting to the point of eruption. grin. I'll continue pressing your neck grin.

Bia, nwa nkita...the okrika seller. Aren't you tired of poverty? Call a general meeting of CursedOsuPigs like yourself and find your way to Malaysia to push drugs like Shinedu your unfortunate brother.

Awon 3rd class citizen grin

Go and press you family members neck and also use the opportunity to mine their skull since that’s what y’all love to do!

You a frustrated & pained human being no cap!

Stop spiting weak jabs and come with something meaningful 🥱
Whenever you tired of been stupid and lame I’m gonna know but if not bring it on fool!

You calling me a 3rd class citizen in this zoo is hilarious, was that meant to be a jab seriously ?

Tell me two things to be proud of as a Nigerian?

I see your brothers are already burning shit up in Ibadan due to the hunger and frustration 😂

Like I said earlier your pain, tears & frustration are like freshly tapped wine to me right now so come up with another weak line and I gladly reply you kiddo!
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Go and press you family members neck and also use the opportunity to mine their skull since that’s what y’all love to do!

You a frustrated & pained human being no cap!

Stop spiting weak jabs and come with something meaningful 🥱
Whenever you tired of been stupid and lame I’m gonna know but if not bring it on fool!

You calling me a 3rd class citizen in this zoo is hilarious, was that meant to be a jab seriously ?

Tell me two things to be proud of as a Nigerian?

I see your brothers are already burning shit up in Ibadan due to the hunger and frustration 😂

Like I said earlier your pain, tears & frustration are like freshly tapped wine to me right now so come up with another weak line and I gladly reply you kiddo!

So, this is a zoo? Yet Obimumu and you his zombidient are hoping to be voted in grin. Obimumu and Nyanmuri want to rule the zoo? What does that make all of you? Animals! Pigs grin

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

So, this is a zoo? Yet Obimumu and you his zombidient are hoping to be voted in grin. Obimumu and Nyanmuri want to rule the zoo? What does that make all of you? Animals! Pigs grin

Ani oloribu ni é ati awo èbi é 😎
Ogbeni if you can’t give me answers to my questions stop mentioning me with wack lines ode.

Keep wailing in your shallow bigot mind 😅

Get a life than trying to be a asshole on every topic on Nairaland that’s my advice to you!

Now Bleep off my mentions bloody urchin 🖕🏼

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by CursedOsuPigs: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Ani oloribu ni é ati awo èbi é 😎
Ogbeni if you can’t give me answers to my questions stop mentioning me with wack lines ode.

Keep wailing in your shallow bigot mind 😅

Get a life than trying to be a asshole on every topic on Nairaland that’s my advice to you!

Now Bleep off my mentions bloody urchin 🖕🏼

Cow! grin So, you're back to life after I knocked you out cold grin

I earn what is enough to feed your entire family (including your papa and mama) for the rest of their miserable lives. So when I come on here to press the neck of you Osu pigs, I'm just having fun. I never get tired of kicking your piggy butt.

Zombidient osu pig grin

Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by Opintiwa: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I earn what is enough to feed your entire family (including your papa and mama) for the rest of their miserable lives. So when I come on here to press the neck of you Osu pigs, I'm just having fun. I never get tired of kicking your piggy butt.

Zombidient osu pig grin

Another wailer without dimension
Re: Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest by LordHarrizona(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cry me a river dumbo 😂😂😅
What lame punch did you throw that made you think you could knock a ancestor from your brown roofs kingdom down 🤔

Like I said you a dummy and a pained retard!
Stop running around like a bitch ass coward and answer my questions and stop wasting your life away!
I dare you to show me your current bank account balance & I would show you mine!
If you can’t do this then Everyone here would know that you a useless Afonja lowlife !
I’m going to keep pressing sense into your urchin brain!

CursedOsuPigs:

Zombidient osu pig grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.