Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon (1239 Views)

Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Ghana, the time has come for thy to close your borders, for it shall come to pass many refugees shall try to enter your cities from the west Africa even Nigeria. But you shall close your borders because your evil as your fathers. Paying evil for evil. For in the midst of this crisis , there shall be war in thy land . And the war will spread like wild fire as the Lord God Almighty lives. Look up , for a top General shall fall as a sign.
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Cameroon, thou shalt be a Battle field during nigeria crisis,for it shall come to pass a group shall come out and provoke nigeria military in a little while and another group shall arise in Nigeria. And Cameroon shall be greatly involve as if it is part of Nigeria. For there shall be power struggle in Cameroon in a little while. And many will perish.
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2023
NIGERIA; look up to the sky, it is full of dark clouds,For it's marked with blood and blood she'd shall follow , for blood thirsty men has done this. And the church shall stand on that day saying, had we known , we would have prayed. Men and women shall run at the sound of any air plane. Fighter jets has been deployed by thy president and he shall deny it many months to come. but I the Lord God Almighty that sees in the secret, I see his plans for Nigeria, let him that has ears listen, understand and prepare in prayer, for I the Lord God Almighty shall lead My elect, and they shall hear My Voice and follow, for the time shall come, and I, the Lord God Almighty shall tell thee the places that bombs shall be dropped in the months to come; and they that are in those areas that know My Voice shall flee, Even now as I Speak, so shall I Speak in those days through prophecy at the beginning of every week
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by Adaisback(f): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by MadamExcellency: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Mkpurumiri is too strong for your brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Adaisback:
❤️❤️❤️
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by MadamExcellency: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mkpurumiri is too strong for okeysoninv's brain.

Mkpurummiri (Methamphetamine)
is a crystal narcotic hallucinogen that is capable of destroying a person mentally

OP is going down mentally and needs community help.
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by kettykin: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Meanwhile your prophecy about France winning the world cup did not come to pass, what could be the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by Obaaderemi2: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Weyrey. grin
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Anakogheri

1 Like

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by mymadam(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Adaisback:

Me sef wonder o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by Lionmachala(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmm for ur mind.... Stop smoking weed

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by technuel: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by blaquebelle: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by drlateef: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
NIGERIA; look up to the sky, it is full of dark clouds,For it's marked with blood and blood she'd shall follow , for blood thirsty men has done this. And the church shall stand on that day saying, had we known , we would have prayed. Men and women shall run at the sound of any air plane. Fighter jets has been deployed by thy president and he shall deny it many months to come. but I the Lord God Almighty that sees in the secret, I see his plans for Nigeria, let him that has ears listen, understand and prepare in prayer, for I the Lord God Almighty shall lead My elect, and they shall hear My Voice and follow, for the time shall come, and I, the Lord God Almighty shall tell thee the places that bombs shall be dropped in the months to come; and they that are in those areas that know My Voice shall flee, Even now as I Speak, so shall I Speak in those days through prophecy at the beginning of every week

Fake prophecy. God does not talk like a drunkard.
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Word of God came to me to write down this ;
I the Lord God Almighty warned thee many times- many months ago, that these things shall come to pass and that there shall be a civil war but I the Lord God Almighty shall show mercy, for the church has done this and these evil sprang out of the church, “my house”, and I shall clean My house of all the false prophets, money launderers and thieves, for there shall be a lockdown in a little while and thy streets shall be empty after a great violence. Woe unto the inhabitants of Nigeria that shall be affected by this great violence.
And I the Lord God Almighty have sent My angels; nine archangels over aso rock, for power shall change and there shall be confusion and power struggle, for archangel Michael has raised his sword over president Buhari and he shall become mad as I the Lord God Almighty Lives, for seven is my number and two days out of the seven days is passed, and on the seventh day, thou shalt know that thy president is mad and I the Lord God Almighty shall lead him to his own destruction, for the stores shall have nothing to sell and the people shall cry out with hunger for a revolution, then shall the fighter jets be brought out and begin to kill civilians, then thou shalt know that a mad spirit is upon thy president, then his eyes shall open and the soldiers shall fill the streets of Nigeria even Lagos and then there shall be uproar like never before seen since the foundation of the republic.

Enugu shall be filled with blood and fire, soldiers shall move and burn houses killing civilians.

Imo state shall be under the shadows of fire, bombs and criminal groups for destruction shall arise.

Anambra shall cry out for help and the days of peace shall be forgotten in months to come, important buildings shall be bombed and burnt down in weeks to come.
[/font]
Woe unto Ebonyi and the evil governor, for soldiers shall surround thee and fulani’s shall attack thy dwelling.
Thus saith the Lord God Almighty!
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
The word of God is A and Amen. What is now happening. There is hunger in the land , stores has nothing to sell , people are calling for revolution. We speak as the spirit moves us
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
We pray for mercies
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by kettykin: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
We pray for mercies

Please are you pastor Okey that has a YouTube page ?
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
What people take most times strong die
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
kettykin:

Please are you pastor Okey that has a YouTube page ?
no
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naira crisis
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by AnyanwuSilas: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
The OP is known for making stupid statements, writing with old English and claiming Prophet.
The same guy that said here that France will lift the world cup, many people bet on it and lose their money.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by okeysoninv: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
The OP is known for making stupid statements, writing with old English and claiming Prophet.
The same guy that said here that France will lift the world cup, many people bet on it and lose their money.

you doesn't want to leave your gambling habit.
Re: Prophecy ; Nigeria Crisis Spread Over Ghana And Cameroon by AnyanwuSilas: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Word of God came to me to write down this ;
I the Lord God Almighty warned thee many times- many months ago, that these things shall come to pass and that there shall be a civil war but I the Lord God Almighty shall show mercy, for the church has done this and these evil sprang out of the church, “my house”, and I shall clean My house of all the false prophets, money launderers and thieves, for there shall be a lockdown in a little while and thy streets shall be empty after a great violence. Woe unto the inhabitants of Nigeria that shall be affected by this great violence.
And I the Lord God Almighty have sent My angels; nine archangels over aso rock, for power shall change and there shall be confusion and power struggle, for archangel Michael has raised his sword over president Buhari and he shall become mad as I the Lord God Almighty Lives, for seven is my number and two days out of the seven days is passed, and on the seventh day, thou shalt know that thy president is mad and I the Lord God Almighty shall lead him to his own destruction, for the stores shall have nothing to sell and the people shall cry out with hunger for a revolution, then shall the fighter jets be brought out and begin to kill civilians, then thou shalt know that a mad spirit is upon thy president, then his eyes shall open and the soldiers shall fill the streets of Nigeria even Lagos and then there shall be uproar like never before seen since the foundation of the republic.

Enugu shall be filled with blood and fire, soldiers shall move and burn houses killing civilians.

Imo state shall be under the shadows of fire, bombs and criminal groups for destruction shall arise.

Anambra shall cry out for help and the days of peace shall be forgotten in months to come, important buildings shall be bombed and burnt down in weeks to come.
[/font]
Woe unto Ebonyi and the evil governor, for soldiers shall surround thee and fulani’s shall attack thy dwelling.
Thus saith the Lord God Almighty!

You believe that Fulani will occupy Igbo land but you're still against ESN that was set up to take on them. You're the most confused person on nairaland,

How about other Nigerians, do you see prophecy against South East alone?

I'm sure it's demon that's giving you these prophecies

(1) (Reply)

Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu In ‘Nigerians Decide’ Poll / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And Haija Yau' Dau / Emefiele Dumps APC For Labour Party, Donates N500m New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.