Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers (1202 Views)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his commitment to free, fair and credible 2023 general elections, urging citizens to exercise their civic rights and elect candidates of their choice.

The president spoke at the 42nd convocation/diamond jubilee ceremony of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) on Saturday in Zaria.

Mr Buhari, represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, said the federal government had made adequate arrangements for a credible election.

“The general election is coming up in the next few weeks; I reassure Nigerians and the international community on the commitments of the federal government on the free, fair and credible election.”

Mr Buhari urged Nigerians not to allow themselves to be used to cause trouble under any guise.

He said the law enforcement agencies were prepared to deal with those who cause trouble, stressing that “All of us must nurture Nigeria’s nascent democracy to make our country great.”

The president congratulated the graduands and Nigerians who were conferred with honorary doctorate degrees.

Earlier, the vice-chancellor, Kabiru Bala, four outstanding personalities were conferred with the institution’s Honorary Doctorate Degrees for their immeasurable contributions to humanity.

“The Honorary Degree awardees include former military governor of old Kano State, Col. Sani Bello (Rtd), and Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ms Amina Mohammed.

“Others are former Bursar of Ahmadu Bello University, Alhaji Muhammadu Inuwa-Jibo, and Katsina-based Philanthropist, Hajiya Fatima Kurfi,” he said.

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-restates-commitment-to-credible-elections-promises-to-deal-with-troublemakers/
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Johnthejohn(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
All we know is that, it's the turn of the South to produce the next President of Nigeria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by tyba: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Long live Mr president
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Iamgrey5(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
If you don't want "Tinubu to bribe voters" because as of now according to "Obi supporters" only Tinubu plans to bribe voters in the history of Nigerian election.

Why not deploy soldiers and EFCC agents on the day of elections to stop vote buying

Why make life difficult for Nigerians and still achieve nothing in the process but chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Ireportlive: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
No brainer

People all over the world vote their choice
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Think9ja(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Linda1999: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
He don't need to remind us,

Jagaban is our choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Paragon311(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Interesting time to be a Nigerian...

Let's see how all these play out.
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by bejamina: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buhari No send any body.

Buhari know for sure that Bola Tinubu won't win. A person that sideline Christian. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will come third... Book mark this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by DMerciful(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
On the condition that its the turn of the SE!

I'm from SS and we've had our turn
Johnthejohn:
All we know is that, it's the turn of the South to produce the next President of Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why can you guys use #100 notes and POS?
Iamgrey5:
If you don't want "Tinubu to bribe voters" because as of now according to "Obi supporters" only Tinubu plans to bribe voters in the history of Nigerian election.

Why not deploy soldiers and EFCC agents on the day of elections to stop vote buying

Why make life difficult for Nigerians and still achieve nothing in the process but chaos.
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Why can you guys use #100 notes and POS?
Bruv, I have three pos stations and i employ young people and better their lives. grin

what are you doing for your own community
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Light78: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Linda1999:

Jagaban is our choice

Go to school, you won't

Learn good English, you won't.

"He doesn't" should be the right words to use at the beginning of your sentence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
MC OluEran and his co-agberoes and urchins, Una dey hear? Se e ngbo?

If Una try rubbish next month..after the sure loss of Baba Bala blue, one bullet for your agbari and no Fidau service for you. Na to carry your corpse give medical students for LUTH and LASUTH for dissection practical. Be warned.

CC: moh2487, seunmsg, Coronavirusrelo etc.

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Psalmistproject: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
But this is not good for tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by MaliCampus: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Why can't you come out and support your Tinubu with your full chest? You are nothing but a coward.Come out like seunsmg,Elsudani and co and support him. Stop lieyin that you are neutral. Gosh I hate cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by DMerciful(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
I just asked a simple question, why cant POS and lower denominations be used?
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, I have three pos stations and i employ young people and better their lives. grin

what are you doing for your own community
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Iamgrey5(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaliCampus:
Why can't you come out and support your Tinubu with your full chest? You are nothing but a coward.Come out like seunsmg,Elsudani and co and support him. Stop lieyin that you are neutral. Gosh I hate cowards.
I don't support Tinubu,

When I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019 on this forum, na your chest I borrow to support him before? grin

I have stated my reasons for not supporting him since day one.

Na Obidient way make it seem like Tinubu is the only problem of Nigeria I dey respond too

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Tochi3(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
See them..

If you know ..u know grin

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by maybet081: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Linda1999:

Jagaban is our choice

Ofcourse for yoru.... Muslims.
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by MaliCampus: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't support Tinubu,

When I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019 on this forum, na your chest I borrow to support him before? grin

I have stated my reasons for not supporting him since day one.

Na Obidient way make it seem like Tinubu is the only problem of Nigeria I dey respond too
the bolded just confirmed something for me. Case closed. You are a confirmed and certified Bulaba... Come out and support your Corn Master.

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Iamgrey5(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaliCampus:
the bolded just confirmed something for me. Case closed. You are a confirmed and certified Bulaba... Come out and support your Corn Master.
Nobe only confirm na condust

Me I no dey fear to talk my mind, on a faceless forum nonetheless.
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Linda1999:

Jagaban is our choice
Do you write academic stuffs for your clients with bad English, and poor punctuations?
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by techWriter3: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
All we understand ieds that, it's the turn of the South to produce the next President of Nigeria
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by Ancestortinubu: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2023

Jagaban is not our choice.
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by mrvitalis(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Nobe only confirm na condust

Me I no dey fear to talk my mind, on a faceless forum nonetheless.

So who is the best candidate between Tinubu , Atiku and obi
Tell us
Re: Again Buhari Tells Nigerians To Vote Their Choice, Warns Troublemakers by slivertongue: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Of course we will vote our choice.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes History As APC, PDP, SDP And Accord Unite In Rivers State. / Voter Turnout Across South East Is Impressive (Pictures) / A Message From The Anonymous 2022 September. About Nigerian Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.