Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? (926 Views)

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss / Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2011
To all critics of Nigeria,Government orgnisation, Educational system, Health care system, Petroleum sector, science & tech, Engineering,Business, Agriculture, Corruption, Community development, Politics,Poverty level, Power disaster, Moribund industries, Transport system, Poor roads network. . .and what have you.

Please state your effort HERE in effecting ANY changes or making positive inputs to our "rot" system. Be it direct or indirect involvement, either by putting money, physical or mental effort.

Thanks
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2011
This thread is set out to know who are the real patriots and away from the usual banter, may be by doing this many others shall be encourage to try out some little effort in making Nigerian a better place.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by werepeLeri: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2011
I am an employer of labour and empowering people to make wealth by giving them my product to market thereby making something for their life without waiting for jobs from government.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2011
^ very good.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2011
Positive criticism which is important for the growth of any country.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2011
This soldier of fortune has been a good ambassador: flying the flag, keeping the faith, even when all-comers were loosing theirs grin

Is this one of those "feel good" threads?
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
Na only yarn we sabi yarn. Kai! So NONE of us is doing much to Nigeria back to shape?
Pls mods take this to front page.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by buzugee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
what have i contributed to nigeria ? nada grin in my defense though i sing the nigerian anthem every morning in my green white and green draws before i eat breakfast
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
I did NYSC unlike Dimeji Bank-ole.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Na only yarn we sabi yarn. Kai! So NONE of us is doing much to Nigeria back to shape?
Pls mods take this to front page.

Where not start by telling us your contribution to the growth of the Country Nigeria?
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
I have published a novella for children to make them appreciate the virtues of hardwork and punctuality.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by obowunmi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
I have four wives and 6 children that I feed on a daily basis.

LOL at buzugee
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
I fought wars to protect Nigeria.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by KDULAR: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
locked up my cousin in the police station for allowing his friends to assault a girl in our family house.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by htajz: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
i counter yoruba tribalist here on nairaland thereby preventing them from dragging the image our country down.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
Na war o! All they do is to sit and criticize from some comfortable locations in Yankee, made possible with some stolen money from their parents and foul mouth Naija without any meaningful contribution to her development.

why do i have this feelings that these guys are not even happy with any positive news emanating from naija undecided undecided
This thread would have in the 7th page if it were to be about Boko haram, militants, rituals. . .

Notice the attempts to divert and derail the thread by some peeps up there? surely, the guilty are afraid.

why cant the holier-than-thou tell us what they have been doing to change the position of this country? very hard ehn?

Thanks cool cool cool
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by blacksta(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2011
Created employment for at least 10 people in Lagos - But the staff were to corrupt and was forced to close down the business before those thieves bankrupt me.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
I have taken it as my life's  goal to teach Nigerians their cultures and values AND I am trying to remove bad elements such as islam and christianity from our sacred motherland and restore African Traditional Religions and the Gods back in our country. I am also working for tribal welfare.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
@OP

I have contributed http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com

Today, you are here asking daft questions about what people have done for the country, but you and a few other dark and wicked souls claimed here on NL, that http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com is a fraud. God alone has his punishment for people like you.

The problem with Nigeria is wicked Nigerians like you. Luckily, people like you give those who mean to help the strength to succeed and the website is being rebuilt from scratch again with zest and zeal. It will be launched in the next couple of months.

Die if you like. cool
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
Beaf:

@OP

I have contributed http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com

Today, you are here asking daft questions about what people have done for the country, but you and a few other dark and wicked souls claimed here on NL, that http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com is a fraud. God alone has his punishment for people like you.

The problem with Nigeria is wicked Nigerians like you. Luckily, people like you give those who mean to help the strength to succeed and the website is being rebuilt from scratch again with zest and zeal. It will be launched in the next couple of months.

Die if you like. cool

Don't mind tribal disease people, dat are cursed to drag themselves down. Dey also tried their witchcraft with Philip Emeagwali but failed becos who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Beaf: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Don't mind tribal disease people, dat are caused to drag themselves down.

Thanks.

The OP is a wicked fool that tries to drag down those who wish to help the country. My prayer is that God heaps the costs in sweat, tears and effort on the OP, his cohorts and evil people like him wherever they exist.
Re: What Have You Contributed To Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
Oh! not again!!! just contribute what you have done and fade out. Was that difficult for you to understand?. . .As for your curses, why should i bother being cursed by an Atheist or Agnostic? Does monkies answer prayers? I doubt that . . .so better start licking your vomits cos it smells like dead shiiit.

Dude, we might have fought over countless issues here, but in real i have contributed more to Nigeria than a mere half-dead website with second generation, un-efficient designs.

Mine are verifiable unlike your. Keep the good work as with this, am tendering my public apology to any statement i made to undermine your "genuine" efforts.

I shall support your website with very beautiful and simple design, and I will make it public here by openning a thread and posting all the 'blue prints' and technicality required to achieved it.

Beaf:

Thanks.

The OP is a wicked fool that tries to drag down those who wish to help the country. My prayer is that God heaps the costs in sweat, tears and effort on the OP, his cohorts and evil people like him wherever they exist.

(1) (Reply)

Post-election Violence: Lemu Committee Blames Buhari / Top Ten Nairaland Rascals. / James Ibori Mentioned In A £20,000 Bribery Scandal Involving The London Metropol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.