Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election (194 Views)

The Trick Of Lagos APC Every Election Season / Why Do Political Aspirants Visit Obasanjo? / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election by youngdad: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2023
I have lived in several parts of the country,and I have realised that political thugs are the same.Fighting for politician killing and destroying properties.But immediately after the elections they. return back to square one.
Then my question is this,why or what are they doing it for?is for love of the candidate or for money.
Thanks for your inputs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election by Cherish233: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2023
They reason less like animals and collect food nd money for just that election season, after that they presidential candidates they did all that for will eventually forget them🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election by javaguru: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
how do you expect urchin to change
Re: Why Do Political Thugs Remain The Same After Every Election by Urchinpainer: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2023
These are jobless people. A jobless man can do anything to survive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youths Adopt Atiku/okowa For Presidency / FG Vows To Find Permanent Solutions To Fuel Scarcity / Mr P Of P-square In Fierce Fîght With Seun Kuti Over Peter Obi, Portable On Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.