Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari (11677 Views)

Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola / Sowore: Who Peter Obi Can't Influence Does Not Exist (pic) / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by patriotic007: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2023
This Obasanjo endorsement shake this people well well o
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Blackfire(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Don't mind that Obi always acting like he is the best... rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by patriotic007: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Blackfire:
because he is the best grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by chijiokecosmos: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by NaijaCuzin: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Bennycollins: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Thank you. But sadly we have very few that can think like you, the problem of this country.
mrvitalis:
When people talk about who is on ground , structure and the rest I just wonder what they mean

Are you saying majority of Nigerians are not able to decide who to vote to better their lives unless someone speaks or lead them ? ...I don't really understand

Speak to convince Nigerians because every adult can make their decisions ... depending on phantom leaders to swing people decisions has absolutely no basis
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by deeva2: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2023
My sincere prayers to all Obi's supporters, If took Anambra's money & invested it in his family business, your children will be thieves, If what Obi invested is next to nothing your children will be next to nothing, if obi is an Ipob supporter your children will be Ipob terrorist. Amen
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by simplesearch: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Masari that will soon be swept aside.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by EdiskyHarry: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Why all these insults?
Obasanjo has every right to endorse any candidate of his choice.
Face your own candidate and stop attacking this man.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Bennycollins: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Blackfire:
He might not be the best in Nigeria, but he is clearly the best among the candidates in the race.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Threebear(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Obasanjo lost his influence in 1998 😁
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by kareemkamil(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Oro lo Obasanjo fegbo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by colestephan86: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Malory:
Same OBJ that Tinubu was begging for endorsement.
Tinubu beg OBJ for endorsement?
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by wealthcome111: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Richardonald:
don't mind the clown governor.
He is saying this because obi is a Christian

They thought obi is banking on some corrupt potbelly politicians, they didn't know he is using the youth.

Masari that bandits have finished everywhere in katsina...

Let's ask ourselves the truth, which politicians will join obi in labour party, that is political suicide, even fani kayode said it that if obi mistakenly enter aso rock, all politicians will go into political Oblivion, all of them are thiefgrin

The more reason those politicians will everything to make sure Obi does not win the election.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Menclothing: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Lolz
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Honourable1901(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Kennyfancy:
so a former president is a failure,in your Generation nobody will be closer to even in house help not even you

LMAO shukuma, why you take am personal grin grin anyways try dey write good English, wetin you write dey gimme headache
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Antoeni(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2023
What's This Aboki Saying?
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by obrian888: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Do we need any elite influence to vote Obi? NAY. How many times will we teach these people that Obi is coming out on behalf of the poor masses? How many times?

Nigeria redemption is here and only God knows the shock you guys will receive. Fuuuls

God bless you my obidient colleague, the truth is bitter, we don't need anybody's endorsement to take back our country from the hands of thieves, enough is enough, but it is the same endorsement Tinubu went to look for. Nigerians are a big problem to themselves
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by tonididdy(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2023
No people on ground in the north but the rallies speak volume in the same north.

He may not get a larger chunk of the northern votes but he will get a bite regardless, that’s what important.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2023
chiefolododo:
You must know his family members more than him or let me say you control his family members. It is not about his relatives, some of us still listen to him till today.
a failure who haven't rescued his pipu from banditory... this are the kinds, campaigning for BULABA.. OBJis a big fish.. in. Africa and round the world.. go and Sirleaf Johnson and Mandela... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ make Tinubu allies stop making fun of themselves

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by crowther15(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Richardonald:
don't mind the clown governor.
He is saying this because obi is a Christian

They thought obi is banking on some corrupt potbelly politicians, they didn't know he is using the youth.

Masari that bandits have finished everywhere in katsina...

Let's ask ourselves the truth, which politicians will join obi in labour party, that is political suicide, even fani kayode said it that if obi mistakenly enter aso rock, all politicians will go into political Oblivion, all of them are thiefgrin
My problem is this, are the citizen in Katsina deluded or what? I saw one yetsrdy in my area, He said He from Katsina, and I told had Buhari secured your land for you? He said No. I told him to shun politics of tribalism and vote for PO. I told him I will not support BAT even I am a yoruba.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Honourable1901:

LMAO shukuma, why you take am personal grin grin anyways try dey write good English, wetin you write dey gimme headache
oga grab the fact and be reasonable for once... OBJ is a big fish..
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by ogub(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
All this talk just to discredit Obi, because he's not from the north, God is watching all of you hypocrites.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by obrian888: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Dialpad:
Do you have any proof that he begged, do you understand what courtesy visit means?

When ws the last time Tinubu went to pay Obj a courtesy visit? courtesy visit indeed, why did he not come and pay my father one in Warri on his sick bed? you people think you are talking to kids abi.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Gboom: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Do we need any elite influence to vote Obi? NAY. How many times will we teach these people that Obi is coming out on behalf of the poor masses? How many times?

Nigeria redemption is here and only God knows the shock you guys will receive. Fuuuls
You are deceiving yaself.
Obi govern Anambra for 8 years and poverty level rose drastically, and you are now saying he is for the poor, stop lying Mr. man.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Mrhonesty: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Obasanjo's daughter IYABO lost election in Ogun state. Obasanjo can not endorse you if he can't control you. His endorsement is as useless as Obi's 4th position in the election.

YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/gov-masari-says-obasanjo-cant-influence-his-own-family-to-vote-for-obi/
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Failed Governor
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by Softmirror: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2023
mrvitalis:
When people talk about who is on ground , structure and the rest I just wonder what they mean

Are you saying majority of Nigerians are not able to decide who to vote to better their lives unless someone speaks or lead them ? ...I don't really understand

Speak to convince Nigerians because every adult can make their decisions ... depending on phantom leaders to swing people decisions has absolutely no basis

OSUN STATE STILL DEY SWEET PERSON. TINUBU NA MASTER STRATEGIST.

grin
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by olisaEze(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2023
It is only a complete dunce that will compare Olusegun Obasanjo a successful two term former President and the first military head of state in Nigeria to conduct elections & peacefully transit power to a civilian government, to a former drug dealing ex-governor of one State in Nigeria who has no control over his own running mate that is already assigning presidential duties to himself while speaking in public. Gov. Masari should rather concern himself with how to pacify the protesters screaming 'bamuyi APC' anytime the President visits his home State before things get out of hand there rather than making comparisons that are evidently beyond his cerebral capabilities.
Re: Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari by duro4chang(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
It's a known fact. Obasanjo has no electoral value.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. / Lagos State Government Releases Updated Lists Of Emergency Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.