Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,149 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women (16578 Views)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by colestephan86: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gossiphub:
The women are getting ready for their Town Hall Meeting with Margaret Obi and Aisha Baba-Ahmed in Jigawa.

#SaiObi #ObiDattiInJigawa #PeterObi4President2023
I laugh in Swahili.
A town hall truly different from Balablu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by colestephan86: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
GGirll:
The olodo remi Tinubu will rather die than to host a town hall meeting. Omo two olodos that are very corrupt got married n produced their kinds lol....you really can't give what you don't have. She can only tout and shout with her uncouth mouth.
I see the hate in your message.
Let me tell you just 1.
If you see a pedestrian bridge across any federal highway in Nigeria, Remi tinubu sponsored the bill that made that happen, and if you use any of those bridges, then she has saved you from being crushed to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by BrutusOj(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ilamina:
See them with their hijab
They are the real voters. You broke ass slay queens are only good for online nuisances. You will go to where you will eat free foods on election day while they will que up to vote amd put you in another eight years of brokage.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by Zandena(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Charlatans! They say they don't have shishi to dole out to the less privileged but crisscrossing Nigeria with chartered/private Aircraft and Helicopters while they can't still afford to pay for a descent meeting hall in Jigawa! Look women sitting on the floor!
Can you notice the hypocrisy?
Exercise in futility
Thy labour shall be in vain
Thy generation shall be a waste!
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by Mccullum: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jalinspy:
Urchins come and cry as well. But why is remi tinubu not having meetings with her fellow women shocked. Is it by shouting no Yoruba woman has ever been naija first lady, that she will realise her selfish dead ambition? grin
Well, she is the first lady of urchins like Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, etc in iragbaji village.
VOTE WISELY

Zombiediot, why you hypocritically forget so quick that Remi gave the sample of this type of campaign to your Obidirty wives, don't you. any way you people love to be labouring in vains, for us we're Batified as the urchins onward for victory in February 25 cheesy
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by blank(f): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
dominique:
I don't like the way some women were made to sit on the floor while there are still empty seats. The class divide within the northerners is too obvious

It's more of a cultural thing.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by 2tpick: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
More like street room meeting.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by Abokilongthing: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you are not wicked seeing that girl with that baby
You will know who best to vote for
My heart is sole
Who ever win we all go da the country together you think say na to Jakpa you go know what it mean to be a foreigner
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Domini.que, we are coming oh. Just like Arsenal this season.

Join the Obidient team. grin

As I no get PVC to vote, let me just be observing from the sidelines.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by newnigerdelta00: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Obi is coming.

Coming to your mum's bedroom not aso rock
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
dominique:

As I no get PVC to vote, let me just be observing from the sidelines.
If Obi is declared President by the grace of Almighty Allah, I will arrest you. grin

E reach Peter Obi turn, you nor come get PVC.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by GGirll: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
colestephan86:

I see the hate in your message.
Let me tell you just 1.
If you see a pedestrian bridge across any federal highway in Nigeria, Remi tinubu sponsored the bill that made that happen, and if you use any of those bridges, then she has saved you from being crushed to death

Just yesterday the same bridge killed a lot of passengers, keep supporting evil till Fulani over run your region sophisticated fools.
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by colestephan86: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
GGirll:

Just yesterday the same bridge killed a lot of passengers, keep supporting evil till Fulani over run your region sophisticated fools.
Which bridge, tell the world?
Re: Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women by GGirll: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
colestephan86:

Which bridge, tell the world?

You that know the bridges the witch n wizard built, why don't tell d world cos the bridges I know we're built before the drug baron became gov. by crook from irabiji. Now get off my mention as I don't have time to argue over a drug trafficker n his sniffing bull dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.