Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” (353 Views)

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
(I created this thread in the “Politics Section” instead of the “Games Section” because the game -- as described in this thread -- has a somewhat political undertone.)

Ok.
Let's Go.!!

Let's start by assuming that you inherited a huge amount of savings in dollars from some legitimate dealings which your parents did overseas some years ago..
(Say $30million).

There are conditions to the funds though.

1. Its maturity is in 8-years to come.

2. The bank where it was fix was about folding-up, but you got a privileged information that you can secretly move the funds away from the bank, on the condition that you forfeit 5% of the funds with the bank,, and you are ready to forfeit the 5%..

3. That after moving the money, the money would still remain fixed until the 8-years maturity period before you can start making any use of it.

4. That the fixed money cannot be converted to any form (or any financial product) that would yield any fluid money which could be used by you, at-least until the maturity period is over.

Now...
You have four Banks which you're seriously considering,, and you're seriously considering these companies based on how well you knew the history of their current managing directors, especially with how they managed the finances and records in all the previous firms and positions...
And that they all still have like 10years or more to still stay as managing directors at the banks.,, and you believe that the INTEREST on your money is going to be directly dependent on how good they are going to manage the funds.

a. BANK-A:
The managing director of this bank is Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. He has the exact Character and Behaviour of the same Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC... Just that, this particular managing director is not a chief yet.

b. BANK-B: The managing director of this bank is Mr. Atiku Abubakar.. He has the exact Character and Behaviour of the same Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP... Just that, this particular managing director doesn't have lots of houses yet.

c. BANK-C: The managing director of this bank is Mr. Peter Obi.. He has the exact Character and Behaviour of the same Mr. Peter Obi of the LP... Just that, this particular managing director had not gone international yet.

d. BANK-D: The managing director of this bank is Mr. Rabiu Kwankwaso.. He has the exact Character and Behaviour of the same Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of the NNPP... Just that, this particular managing director has only one house for now.

QUESTION:

If you were to move your inherited fixed-money from the other bank that was folding, and transfer them to any of these banks A, B, C, D based on the reputation of their current managing directors.....
WHICH OF THE BANKS WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO.??
Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
I no wan answer this one shaa..

If I answer now, them go talk say na because of say I be..............
Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by MITCHELL96: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bank C (Peter Obi) 😌

Why will I deposit my money to Tinubu and Atiku? 😂

I don't want my money to be moved in Tinubu's bullion vans behind the scene for thuggery and drug trafficking 😂

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by SpatialKing(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please Like if you will choose Bank C

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by onez: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
e choke. Bank C

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by LogicBomb8: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by udumosam23(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
In this premise, I'll move my money to bank A. Owing to experience and confidence. I wouldn't bank my money in a new generation bank.

But I'll still vote Obi.
Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by jude79(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those who supports candidates they can't trust with their money are the most wicked devils on Earth today,

Infact, I swear by my LIFE, that if I'm presented with the opportunity to handover my money to Peter obi to manage, I will gladly do it without question.
Now can urchins gladly swear with their LIVES and handover their life savings to the looting criminals they are supporting.
I decree by all that is dearest to the Almighty God/Allah, that anybody that swore falsely, will pay with his life within a week,
Oya, people should start swearing, no be only by mouth, una wan hand Nigeria to people you can't hand una money to, wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Banks Would You Invest “Your Inherited Fixed Money” by BluntCrazeMan: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
udumosam23:
In this premise, I'll move my money to bank A. Owing to experience and confidence. I wouldn't bank my money in a new generation bank.

But I'll still vote Obi.
NEW GENERATION BANK.??

Is there anything in the descriptions that suggested that Bank-A is NOT a New-Generation Bank., While the Other Banks are all New-Generation Banks??

All the managers have experience..

We are talking about character and behaviour..
I can count confidence as one of characters that may stand any of them out from the rest..
But not experience. They all have ample experience, for them to be managing directors.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Campaign Director Defects To PDP, Declares Support For Atiku / Adamu Garba & Sam Omatseye Clash With Each Other Over "CBN New Naira Policy" / Opinion: Re: Machina Vs Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.