Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC (40276 Views)

Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report - INEC / INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by IamAsiri: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
If tribunal refuse to listen to INEC, appellate court will. BVAS machines themselves and result sheets signed by party agents are physically available. INEC staffs and APC party agents should be allowed to testify.

Exactly!
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by richeeyo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
bantos:
Really?

This statement from INEC sounds more like...APC got the data before we could manipulate it.

Does it take days/weeks to synchronize data? I thought it was supposed to be real time.

Folks don't let INEC insult your sensibilities. Any synchronization not done same day is scam!!!
Bros you understand the simple technology
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Naz34(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu is fighting his last fight to ensure that all SW states are in his pocket.
The Yoruba emperor once boasted " When I sleep, Yoruba land goes to sleep and when I wake, Yoruba land is awake".
A region with intellectuals and prominent people is being controlled by a demented old drug Lord.
guy you too mumu. Tinubu your nightmare will not let you sleep. Everything na tinubu. Foolishness has taken over you

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by iyke2frankeze: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:
This is the most dumbest thing I ever heard.

Except if this guy can prove that a BVAS for a certain polling unit don't transfer the data at once.

Does it transmit in form of a batch job or it just transmit all data at once from the BVAS for a single polling unit?. It is just like snapping photo, if you try airdropping a single photo to someone, the photo gets sent at once and I don't think you will have a scenario where only the head appear on the other phone and the body is missing.
Have worked on data transmission and analysis? The answer is no. We in that field knows that it is the most common problem we have with servers that are not hosted in the cloud INEC server is not hosted in the cloud. That's the reason their website is the slowest website in Nigeria.

Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by orikoku: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Little little mistakes brought Nigerian to this level she's now.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The man is no longer a staff of INEC. He is just speaking from an unbiased view.

That's why he didn't make sense with his explanation. He tried his best to cover Osun INEC involvement in election fraud though
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Alawode01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Instead of blame Adeleke for deliberately allow over voting in his stronghold without knowing the implication of it,APC has already warn the loyalists and support not to try bypass BVAS nor try to do any manipulation, during the election but pdp go ahead with ego that they people who vote without taking the congisance of the law.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by adekolaelect(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who gave this slowpoke former head of INEC permission to talk onbehave of INEC? This man deserved to be mailed for trying to tannish INEC image in the name of defending judgement that did not go well with his pay master. Was INEC blind before giving Apc the report ? Who on Earth will not know that another Fassion of report was a manipulated one when money exchange hand. INEC need to wake up, investigate and put a punishing method on those who are trying to Tannish it's Image when we have a general election coming not up to a month.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by SamOchuko: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu is fighting his last fight to ensure that all SW states are in his pocket.
The Yoruba emperor once boasted " When I sleep, Yoruba land goes to sleep and when I wake, Yoruba land is awake".
A region with intellectuals and prominent people is being controlled by a demented old drug Lord.

I’m sure you’ll blame Tinubu if your wife have a miscarriage, can you tell me how Tinubu is connected to this news? Is Tinubu the court or is he INEC? Na wa sha, continue
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onyiridike:

Onyi, rest! At least our leaders are not commissioning Dominos pizza as a project their administration achieved. Face your Region.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by MeineMutter: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
I don’t buy all this boolsh!t. That’s why I don’t vote.
I have always loved Option A4 voting system. Let everybody come out and line up behind their candidates’ reps.

Let INEC officials bring out megaphone 📣 and start counting voters loudly and let everybody be recording the video and audio with their phones.

Dem no born the INEC official papa well to count reach 10 and come skip to 15 where everybody dey.

Immediately they finish counting, everybody don know the result for that polling unit and can begin to share it on social media.

Na to collate remain for party officials.

If anybody do ayagayaga, evidence boku to be tendered at tribunal.

Nigeria is not ripe or ready for all these BVAS, Synchronization, Server etc. We don’t like spending big on something like this to make it credible, better or best for the result we want. We just do the bear minimum and think we have done something.

When you are not sending data to Mars, why will it take days for data synchronization? I agree it may take 24 hours for some data due to location of the server, but a lot of INEC staff and consultants don’t really have deeper knowledge of how the machines work. I doubt if they know how to test and debug errors and do proper configurations of those machines to have proper handshake with the server.

We can also not rule out hacking in this regard. Someone could have tampered with something.

I guess the parties in that case could need the help of cybersecurity experts to probe INEC servers and see whether someone has come in through the back doors.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Kay25(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onyiridike:

Every region has it's own landlord same way Simon ekpa and nnmadi kanu controls the east u will also find certian hausas who controls the north
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Onyiridike(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kay25:

Every region has it's own landlord same way Simon ekpa and nnmadi kanu controls the east u will also find certian hausas who controls the north
Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa cannot control their respective family let alone the east.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by bot101(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
bantos:
Really?

This statement from INEC sounds more like...APC got the data before we could manipulate it.

Does it take days/weeks to synchronize data? I thought it was supposed to be real time.

Folks don't let INEC insult your sensibilities. Any synchronization not done same day is scam!!!

LOOL. Adeleke will definitely regain his mandate if this is true!
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
bantos:
Really?

Believe me.
This Synchronisation of a thing, INEC wants us to believe it, but we are not going to buy the idea ooo.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
jahsharon:

Just watch, don't be in a hurry, governorship election petition ends at the Court of Appeal, so don't be in a hurry. We told you immediately the fake result was declared that we will kick Ade de Dancer the certificate forget out, but you never saw it coming. Now, we have done it at the Tribunal, we will finalize it at the Court of Appeal.
It gets to the Supreme Court.

Remember The Supreme Court Governor of Imo State??
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Johnsown1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some respected Nigerians with their stupidity sometimes are worrisome. Which one is transmission in sychronized state. What are you synchroning after 72 hours. Is the BVAS machine a micro computers that transmit data's bit by bit.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Yankee101: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Databases are updated from time to time and change daily
It your transmission load is heavy and your connection is slow, a data set may take between seconds and days (or weeks) based of how much (gigabytes etc) it is. ( If you’ve ever tried to download a heavy movie you’ll have noticed this in action)

So wait for all results to be transmitted and database updated (or synchronized as INEC put it) before making judgements.

An inec that can’t communicate this in simple language and judges who know nothing about data, computers or transmission will only result in half baked judgements.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by oyatz(m): 12:36am On Jan 31, 2023
raybaba97:
It doesn't even make sense
How did they declare a winner then? If the results hadn't finished transmitting...

Wow

if INEC goes to the Appeal court with this line of argument, then the PDP will lose again.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by oyatz(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Yankee101:
Databases are updated from time to time and change daily
It your transmission load is heavy and your connection is slow, a data set may take between seconds and days (or weeks) based of how much (gigabytes etc) it is. ( If you’ve ever tried to download a heavy movie you’ll have noticed this in action)

So wait for all results to be transmitted and database updated (or synchronized as INEC put it) before making judgements.

An inec that can’t communicate this in simple language and judges who know nothing about data, computers or transmission will only result in half baked judgements.

1) INEC have ICT Department, manned by experts, they wouldn't have produced CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of the BVAS reports if they haven't been uploaded to the server.

2) If there is going to be uploading in batches, it will be that some polling units are uploaded while some haven't been uploaded NOT that 50% of the Polling unit-A is uploaded on July-18, 30% uploaded on JUly 30 and the remaining 20% of the data for the same polling unit-A uploaded on Aug 17. . .the latter scenerio is suggestive of manipulation.

3) INEC couldn't have been able to declare the results by 48hrs after the election if BVAS hasn't finished uploading the results.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by oyatz(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=jaxxy post=120502117]I said the issue is from INEC not over voting. U cannot over vote with BVAS and it won't be detected by INEC that same day or b4 they announce the final results.

it is impossible. [/quote ]

it is very possible: some people were accredited by BVAS once but they were given double ballot papers to thumbprint
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by oyatz(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Dwizeone:

What about you downloading a video or watching a video as it is being downloaded and it starts buffering and stops because of bad network, ordinarily, you can’t finish the video and must wait till network improves to download the full video. It is only after completing the full video download can you say you have downloaded the full video. So yes, some data can be transmitted and some left out, it is very possible
this line of argument is very lame:

1) INEC wouldn't have been able to declare a winner 48hrs after the election if all the data have not been uploaded from the BVAS.

2) INEC knew that the BVAS report uploaded to their server was to be used as evidence in court before issuing out the CERTIFIED TRUE COPY to the petitioner, so to now come one month after the elections and be saying you want to add to the data and 'synchnonize it' seems very much like manipulation and after thought.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by XAUBulls: 3:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by otokx(m): 4:46am On Jan 31, 2023
As usual nobody in Nigeria will loose a job on account of this.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Caseless: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2023
bantos:
Really?

is this from inec? It's not.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Caseless: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/30/osun-tribunal-not-all-data-was-transmitted-when-apc-obtained-bvas-server-report-inec/
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd_44

This is not from INEC. He is quoting a former director of voters education at INEC.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by 9jahotblog: 5:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Nice response from the Inec officials
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Yenny4real(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Onyiridike:

my dear is not only south west he pocket, we kwarans(north central) we have joined them so that he can pocket us. Ode oponu
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
oyatz:

it is very possible: some people were accredited by BVAS once but they were given double ballot papers to thumbprint

we are still saying thesame thing. iNEC would have noticed the discrepancy immediately with bvas if any such thing happened.

How can sm1 even be given double ballot paper infront of other officials and voters?

Seems u don smoke.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by Poleski: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2023
This explanation is a complete bullshit! The copy the APC download was certified by INEC. If the data in it wasn't complete, then why did you certified it?

Why did the BVA server allow a download when it has not completely uploaded the complete data? Even if the server allows downloads before data completion, it supposed to notify the downloader about the incomplete data!

INEC should take full responsibility for this mess!
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by drlateef: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
There is over voting in Osun, no matter the semantics being stated by INEC. Thats the fact.
Re: Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC by oyatz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaxxy:

we are still saying thesame thing. iNEC would have noticed the discrepancy immediately with bvas if any such thing happened.

How can sm1 even be given double ballot paper infront of other officials and voters?

Seems u don smoke.

You seems quite naive and ignorant of how elections are rigged in Nigeria.

In certain towns/villages where a party has maximum support, even agents of the opposition parties can easily be compromised or overwhelmed to allow the dominate party have it's way.
In Ede, people were voting till 7-8pm on the election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Senator Akpabio Lands In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of His Defection To APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.