Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... (782 Views)

Election Postponement: Where Was Mahmood Rushing To For God's Sake? - Momodu / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi / Saraki Condemns Police Raid On Edwin Clark's Home, Calls For Probe Senate Presi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ..

From Yaradua to Buhari ....Must we have another So Sick Person As President..

Oh! they mentioned everyone has one sickness in the body ..So no big deal ..

Really No big Deal but at least ,Can we Please just have someone Averagely Healthy this time as President ? Are the Sick ones the only Intelligent ones in Naija ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Madridstar(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yarimo
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by 1Dray(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
I wonder o...
But urchins won't want to hear this. They only care about the stipends they are paid.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by psucc(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
The belly of some Nigerian youths are more than thegrave, they swallow even their fellow.

This is dangerous.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Jones4190(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
is he going there to light cement?
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Our next president is Tinubu. I can assure you of that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pre election tears....

U can't see that crowd wey dey ibom make fear no grip u nah....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jones4190:
is he going there to light cement?

Nigerians ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ?
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Linda1999: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Like Peter obi
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
KillSars:
Pre election tears....

No Tears Jare ...

The Questions Remains Jare ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ?
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Our next president is Tinubu. I can assure you of that
I hear U jare ..Oga Inec Chairman ..Nairaland Version.

The questions remains ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Linda1999:
Like Peter obi
haba others are talking business and he is busy sleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2023
yarimo:
haba others are talking business and he is busy sleeping
Yes Ooo All the Politicians have Slept in one Meeting or the other .

The questions remains ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ?
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by tiger28: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Na healthy we go chop

We need VISIONARIES!!!!!

SEE how Paul Kagame transformed Rwanda after a huge Civil War.

I will only vote a politician that has proven this attribute when he was once in power ........enough of FUTURE promises.

Even the Bible talked about the story of a wealthy man that was traveling and gave some money to his 3 workers. When he came back, 2 of the workers grew the money that was given to them. The 3rd fool was speaking grammar about HOW he just SAVED the money for his Master. The master was very angry with the worker that JUST saved the money.

To whom much is given, much is required........ignore stupid rants online and vote WISELY!!!
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 5:29am On Jan 31, 2023
knowhowk:
I hear U jare ..Oga Inec Chairman ..Nairaland Version.

How healthy are you? A sickler like you can talk? May God bless Tinubt our incoming president
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2023
tiger28:
Na healthy we go chop

We need VISIONARIES!!!!!

I will only vote a politician that has proven this attribute when he was once in power ........enough of FUTURE promises.

Even the Bible talked about the story of a wealthy man that was traveling and gave some money to his 3 workers. When he came back, 2 of the workers grew the money that was given to them. The 3rd fool was speaking grammar about HOW he just SAVED the money for his Master. The master was very angry with the worker that JUST saved the money.

To whom much is given, much is required........ignore stupid rants online and vote WISELY!!!
It is Unwise to Abandon A Sound Mind ,Healthy ,Fit and someone with Mental Alertness among the Several Millions of Nigerians and choose a Very Sick Personality .

There are Thousands of Nigerians who Possess the Qualities you mentioned Above ..

Back to my questions remains ,Can we for God's Sake have an Healthy ,Sound and fit Person as President Now ?
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
How healthy are you? A sickler like you can talk? May God bless Tinubt our incoming president
Very Very Healthy ....

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2023
knowhowk:
Very Very Healthy ....

If you know you are sick go to the hospital. I can see that you need medical attention. Go and take care if yourself. Can't you see you are battling with emotional/ mental issue?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Tunasco4u(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
If you know you are sick go to the hospital. I can see that you need medical attention. Go and take care if yourself. Can't you see you are battling with emotional/ mental issue?

Oga online Doctor that can Diagnose someone from Far ...Just take it easy oooo ,High Bp is dangerouse and a Silent Killet, i Warn U oooo .

My Emotions and Mental Alertness Dey Kampe .Actions Speaks louder than Voice ,

You can see Clearly that your emotional/ mental State is Vividly Expressed in your Comment ..Abi Na Lie ..Talk Truth now..

That Reminds me of the Sincere Questions that is given U and your Cohorts Pains Jare .
Man try to give an Answer now ,No Worry ,I'm not annoyed by your Comment ,If U lack Maturity ,Me i get am..Oya Answer ..Sotigbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2023
knowhowk:

Oga online Doctor thqt can Diagnose someone from Far ...Just take it easy oooo ,High Bp is dangerouse and a Silent Killet i Advise U .

My Emotions and Mental Alertness Dey Kampe .Actions Speaks louder than Voice ,

You can see Clearly that it is your emotional/ mental State is Vividly Expressed in your Comment ..Abi Na Lie ..Talk Truth now..

That Reminds me of the Sincere Questions that is given U and your Cohorts Pains Jare .
Man try to give an Answer now ,No Worry ,I'm not annoyed by your Comment ,If U lack Maturity ,Me i get am..Oya Answer ..Sotigbo.

Look at how you are giving yourself unnecessary stress because of Tinubu.See your life. You can't sleep again. Jumping upandan on my post. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The game changer.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Ofunaofu: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2023
KillSars:
Pre election tears....

Akpabio pull much more crowd in 2019 but at the end of the day he couldn't deliver himself
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by delkuf(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2023
tiger28:
Na healthy we go chop

We need VISIONARIES!!!!!

You talk of vision with sickness. How can the sick have vision. How can someone with dementia have vision. I fear for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Look at how you are giving yourself unnecessary stress because of Tinubu.See your life. You can't sleep again. Jumping upandan on my post. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The game changer.
Stress Ke ..It Fun oooo .No Stress because of anyone.

I dey so Much Relaxed here ...

Not Jumping Up anf Down Jare ,Maybe you have forgotten that it is my thread grin U are the one on my thread abi U don forget ni..oh ! i have forgotten U are already Stressed..Pele .

There is No Single Best Man for any Job .

That statements have been used for Nigeria Leaders and what do you see ,Dissapointments, Insecurities,Fuel Hikes ,Corruptions ,Innocent Farmers and People Killed By Terrorist ,Unemployments ..but wait why do U people like to Paint Black white self ..

Se Na Curse abi na wetin .Na waooo .

I dey here for u Dey Catch Fun with your Post Jare ..

But U never Answer this Beutiful and Simple Questions my guy ..Honestly i no dey Binu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2023
knowhowk:
Stress Ke ..It Fun oooo .No Stress because of anyone.

I dey so Much Relaxed here ...

Not Jumping Up anf Down Jare ,Maybe yiu have forgotten that it is my thread grin U are the one on my thread abi U don forget ni..oh ! i have forgotten U already Stressed..Pele .

There is No Single Best Man for any Job .

That statements have been used for Nigeria Leaders and what do you see ,Dissapointments, Insecurities,Fuel Hikes ,Corruptions ,Innocent Farmers and People Killed By Terrorist ,Unemployments ..but wait why do U people like to Paint Black white self ..

Se Na Curse abi na wetin .Na waooo .

I dey here for u Dey Catch Fun with your Post Jare ..

But U never Answer this Beutiful and Simple Questions my guy ..Honestly i no dey Binu.

Wailers are wailing already. See your life . You have no rest of mind again. You people are in trouble today. Tinubu is going to Anambra. Zombies go cry taya today. Make I laff them kikikikikiki
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Wailers are wailing already. See your life . You have no rest of mind again. You people are in trouble today. Tinubu is going to Anambra. Zombies go cry taya today. Make I laff them kikikikikiki
And after so many back and forth you still didn't answer his question. A very simple one at that.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by duro4chang(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

And after so many back and forth you still didn't answer his question. A very simple one at that.
I owe you no answer. If you know what us good for you go out and look for job. As early as it is now you are wasting your life and time spewing trash on the net. Can't you think at all. Must my choice be your concern? This is democracy. Look for job.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by Shikini: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2023
I tell you
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
I owe you no answer. If you know what us good for you go out and look for job. As early as it is now you are wasting your life and time spewing trash on the net. Can't you think at all. Must my choice be your concern? This is democracy. Look for job.
Hahahaaahahhhaha. A pay per post urchin telling akpamgbor to look for a job. This is the kind of comedy I needed to kick-start my day. What a clown.
Re: Nigerians,can We For God's Sake Have An Healthy Person As Presi... by knowhowk: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
I can deduce from your Comments hoe Childish you are ....

It is time for Campaign now why Wouldn't any Politician go for Campaign in any Part of Nigeria ,Didn't Atiku goes to Ogun state,Obi Went to The Northern state too ,Tinubu too went to the North are these Politicians from where they went to Campaign .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Who Prophesied About The Redemption Of South East / Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos / Any Thug Caught Causing Trouble During Election Should Be Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.