Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? (1340 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Quran Verses On The Walls Of Harvard University / Images Of Dead Clerics Appear On The Walls Of A Mosque In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2011
The other day i was walking and suddenly, nature gave me a call. I couldnt control and since there were no toilets nearby, i defecated on a nearby wall. However it so happened that as I finished answering my call, I heard shouts and people running at me with rocks. I look up and realise that I defecated on the exterior walls of a local mosque. When the chief imam came to me to scold me or beat me (im not sure), I told him that the quraan tells muslims not to pray to idols or hold any material thing as a holy object or something associated with God. the wall was only made of stone and bricks and since the quraan says that God is invisible and one most not consider material objects of stone, wood, etc as holy, I had every right to answer natures call on that wall. What do you say
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by Sweetnecta: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why didn't you rush to the boundary of the altar of your god and defecate on there, even on the god?

There are some expected moral behavior that people expect. At least in Islam. You will not find a muslim defecating on the wall of a church, a synagogue or even your shrine.

Even though these places are not secret to him, they are to others, his neighbors. It is these neighbors that he respects that they should not suffer the humiliation in a blatant way that their houses of worship are meaningless to him and so if the smell the unpleasant odor of what he defecated its their problems.

Your behavior is the same as that of the ignorant bedouin of the time of the prophet [as]. The bedouin defecated inside the mosque, and water was poured over it to dilute and therefore purifies the place and eliminates the odor.

There were homes around the mosque. But you chose the mosque which is a community center of some sort, while individual homes are less cherished to the muslims as much as the mosque.

If you could unzip and pull your pants down in the public, why are you facing any wall to defecate since you have lost the first level of shame, anyway? You should at least, appropriately offend the sensitivity of the whole community, and just pick the muslims or any religious group. Show everyone what you have by defecating on the street or the court yard, etc instead.

I often overlooked your paganism. But you seem to be immoral and lacking sensibility when it comes to properties, honor, etc of others. I commended the muslims who went as far as letting you know that what you did is not right, without skinning you alive. At least, now you know that muslims are not blood thirsty, and they can register their grievances without a drop of blood of anyone.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by Sweetnecta: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
And you don't have to worship anything you love in order to protect it from the hands of those who wish to damage it because they do not see it as you do.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
excuse me Mr. sweetnecta. didnt your muslims destroy ALL the idols and shrines in Pagan Arabia and thats saying a lot since Arabia is huge. even your prophet took part in this violent and un-called for desecraton. And its not just Arabia. your muslim holy-warriors went on to destroy holy shrines, sacred groves and Pagan idols all over Iran, Afghanistan, and even as far as India.  even the Ancient Egyptian Pyramids were not spared by you vandals. an account of the muslim explorer Ibn Batuta describes how one of the Pagan temples in Northern India was completely demolished by muslim invaders and how a mosque built over it. The idols were placed across the door vertically, so that whosoever enters, would step upon it. This is a first-hand account by one of the greatest explorers of islamic history.

so is this how them muslim shows his ""respect to his neighbours so they should not suffer the humiliation in a blatant way""  angry angry angry angry

ANSWER ME SWEETNECTA!!!!!!! i tell you. you are living in a world of illusions. go to the nearest shrine of your Lord Olodumare and ask for forgiveness.  angry
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
and i bet they would have nearly killed me with the stones, had i not quoted the quraan and made them see sense.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by Sweetnecta: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2011
pagan9ja; did you read me talking about eliminating buildings, or idols, except that;

i address your defecating on the wall of mosque?

or was your intention was to destroy the mosque by your paganic defecation?

the land of Muhammad [as] is not to have idols. period.

good ridden to bad things.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2011
^

that doesnt mean you go around forcefully destroy other peoples beliefs.  angry angry angry angry

defeccating on the wall is good as vandalising it. tongue

and islam would have never come up without the use of force. its not because your religion is good that so many people follow it. It is because almost 80% of the present-day muslims ancestors were forcefully converted by you fanatics. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by Sweetnecta: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2011
no story in my family about my ancestors being forcefully converted.

who converted the malaysian, indonesians, indians?

if islam was truly by force which christian or jew would have remained in the middle east?

which hindu would have remained in india?

which christian would have remained in spain, etc?

which pagan [see even you is a testimony] would have remained in northern nigeria?

vandalizing people's property when you are not even the dominant party, is actually calling disaster on yourself.

the muslims have acted well. after all, they didn't go boko haram on you.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
your ancestors were converted by the invading Fulani. The Fulani themselves have Pagan brothers among the Woodabe and other herding tribes. they were also not arabs, so they were a bit milder. However, islam brainwashed these peaceful nomads and they went on to forecefully convert the Haussa and Yorubas (the Hausas by this time, dissatisfied with islam, had reverted to Paganism) , under Dan Fodio. They even went on to lay their hands on the Yoruba Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Oluewu and tried to forcefully convert him to islam ( i told you this story a while ago but it seems you have forgotten), and when the brave Oba refused to convert, they killed him along with many leading Yoruba noblemen. This is what islam is about. FORCED CONVERSIONS. Even you Yoruba have gone through that, barely 200 yrs back.

the Malaysians and Indians were converted by the Indian merchentmen. the Indians were certainlyy converted by force. Infact India suferred the highest number of islamic invasions. rulers such as Amir Timur, the moguls, the turks such as muhammad ghori, etc, repeatedly attacked india. thousands of women were r.aped, men killed and cities and temples looted in those evil days. In fact, i wouldnt be surprised if nearly half of todays Indian muslim populations' ancestors were women forcefully captured, violated and converted by the holy warriors.  The only reason why the Hindus still survive is becasue towards the South they had strong Pagan rulers an d because they applied guerilla warfare on the slow-moving muslim forces. towards the end of the 17th century, many Pagan rulers allied and destroyed the muslim mogul empire, leaving it only as large as the city of the current-capital, Delhi. if the Hindus survived, it was only because of their will to save their religion and culture and to protect the honor of their women and their values.

its the same story with Iran, though Iran lost the war and the handful of surviving Iranian Pagan Zoroastrians escaped to India under the protection of the Pagan Hindu rulers who helped them. the ret of the Iranians suffered badly. slave markets in muslim arabia were flooded with captured Iranian women. the rap.e, murder and terror of those days is simply unimaginable. when i read about all this, I remember on that day I hardly slept. I even wept and since then onwards, I have always had nothing for islam, but contempt and hatred.

and you talk about christians and jews in arabia. there are hardly any Jews left over there. the Jews of today only came 50 yrs back  from Europe towards where they had escaped in the past. and why are there NOT  A SINGLE Pagan left in Arabia WHY

As for christians in spain. spain was already christian and anyways their muslim rulers were defeated by the christians.

islam has spread terror everywhere, be it North Africa, West Africa, the middle-east or South-East Asia. none have been spared. angry

Sweetnecta, i personally have nothing against you. you are a decent Yoruba man but you have just been brainwashed over the ages and its not your fault. I just wish to help all the remaining pure-blooded tribesmen existing in Nigeria and if possible, elsewhere to return to their true path and carry their identity and name on the path of progress. I am just againt islam and christianity. it is for a reason and i shall never forgive these two concepts for the tyranny , pain and suffering they have caused to my people over the ages.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by alienvirus: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pagan must be one of d danfo conductors that urinate while running behind d bus in lagos hold up. No shame, nothing. Paganistic diabolical tendencies
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
^there nothin wrong with thats. havent u seen animals lyk dogs defecating on the side-streets we humans are animals too. cool

but. thats not the point. angry
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by deols(f): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

^there nothin wrong with thats. havent u seen animals lyk dogs defecating on the side-streets we humans are animals too. cool

but. thats not the point. angry

i think dat is it though. When man refuses to be guided. .He is just like the dogs nd cats as u claimed. Defecating on a wall is uncivil. .

am sure our ancestors gan wld frown at dat. abi oju o se ona fun e ni- dats wat dey'ld say.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by alienvirus: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2011
Keep on equating man to animal. I wish u could say all animals are human. I will then know something is wrong upstairs
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
no i wont say that because humans come under the general category of animals.

you can wear clothes but can the clothes wear you?
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by alienvirus: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ask the cloth
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Defecate On The Exterior Walls Of A Mosque? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
go sleep. you mind needs rest.

(1) (Reply)

Moslems Do You Believe In Reincarnation / My Landlord Says My Girlfriend Should Not Visit During Ramadam / Boko Haram- Muslim Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.