Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning (297 Views)

Insecurity In FCT: There's A Disconnect Between Wike & Elected Officials-kingibe / 16 Dead in Plateau accident Involving PDP Members, Ayu, Atiku Visit Victims / How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by Class01: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Was it right for PDP to zone the presidential TT to SS or SE?

Well I think we should look at it from this angle. PDP ruled for 16 years before they finally lost to Buhari. During this 16 years. We had 3 presidents . OBJ who ruled for 8 years.
We had Yar Adua who barely ruled for 2 years then GEJ who ruled for almost 7 years.

OBJ was from the SW , Yar Adua was from the North and GEJ from the SS. So in that 16 years the north actually ruled for 2 years.

So should the TT have been zoned yes . But to where . To South East. Why ? because they were the ones who was yet to rule.

So why was it not zoned?

Vested interest came at play . Some persons outside South East wanted to run so they had to expanded it to SS and SE trying to argue from the fact that Buhari is from the north but he is APC and this is PDP. Eventually it was thrown open since they failed to arrived at a conclusion where to micro zone it to. At the end Wike lost the primary and he went on rampage.

Why did Ayu not resign for the greater good of the party?

1) His resignation became impossible because what should have be said or discussed behind close doors were been discussed on national television hence ego sets in.

2) Some south South governors were against his resignation because they perceive people who want him gone are trying to play God in the region.

Why did AA not resolve the issue by picking Wike as vice and getting Okowa to agree to it for the greater good.

This was because he (AA) does not rate Wike high. He obviously has concern with Wike's personality.

So far so good, is Wike representing the interest of him self or the people?

I am from SS though not from Rivers. But as far as I am concerned, he is not been sincere. He is only pursuing his own interest.

Gracia's!!!
Re: The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by Victorclean1: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Woke is the grand Ayatollah of foolishness. He resisted zoning to SE and cried when Atiku resisted zoning to him.

He should try rat poison.
Re: The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by shuttox: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Op we are on the same side
Wike is selfish

1 Like

Re: The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by Flathead8: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nyamiri flat.head OSU creating all sorts of threads wailing and crying! grin cheesyπŸ˜‚πŸ€£.. because Wike has refused to align with the effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth Pandora AniniπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€
Class01:

Was it right for PDP to zone the presidential TT to SS or SE?

Well I think we should look at it from this angle. PDP ruled for 16 years before they finally lost to Buhari. During this 16 years. We had 3 presidents . OBJ who ruled for 8 years.
We had Yar Adua who barely ruled for 2 years then GEJ who ruled for almost 7 years.

OBJ was from the SW , Yar Adua was from the North and GEJ from the SS. So in that 16 years the north actually ruled for 2 years.

So should the TT have been zoned yes . But to where . To South East. Why ? because they were the ones who was yet to rule.

So why was it not zoned?

Vested interest came at play . Some persons outside South East wanted to run so they had to expanded it to SS and SE trying to argue from the fact that Buhari is from the north but he is APC and this is PDP. Eventually it was thrown open since they failed to arrived at a conclusion where to micro zone it to. At the end Wike lost the primary and he went on rampage.

Why did Ayu not resign for the greater good of the party?

1) His resignation became impossible because what should have be said or discussed behind close doors were been discussed on national television hence ego sets in.

2) Some south South governors were against his resignation because they perceive people who want him gone are trying to play God in the region.

Why did AA not resolve the issue by picking Wike as vice and getting Okowa to agree to it for the greater good.

This was because he (AA) does not rate Wike high. He obviously has concern with Wike's personality.

So far so good, is Wike representing the interest of him self or the people?

I am from SS though not from Rivers. But as far as I am concerned, he is not been sincere. He is only pursuing his own interest.

Gracia's!!!
Re: The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by Class01: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nyamiri flat.head OSU creating all sorts of threads wailing and crying! grin cheesyπŸ˜‚πŸ€£.. because Wike has refused to align with the effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth Pandora AniniπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

[/color]

I will try to enlighten you because you seriously need it.

1) If you read the write up, you will see where I said I'm from SS ( South South) though not from Rivers state. In Nigeria we have 6 or 5 states in South West, 5 or 6 states in South East and 6 states in South South. If you don't know these simple things then I advise you to go back to school.

2) Try to quit tribal sentiment when engaging people. It portrays you as unlearned person.

3) Even the suppose tribe (Yoruba) you re trying to praise are nothing but laughing stock which no body really want to associate with in other regions of the country.[color=#006600]
Re: The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning by Class01: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Woke is the grand Ayatollah of foolishness. He resisted zoning to SE and cried when Atiku resisted zoning to him.

He should try rat poison.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Still On Tinubu And Matters Arising / CBN Cash Swap: POS Operators Have Increased Transaction Fee By 400% 4 Withdrawal / The Problem Of Lagos Agbero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.