Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me (4031 Views)

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by icedfire(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have been watching and reading in the news about people struggling and some fighting to collect new naira notes from the ATM and I just laugh thinking it’s all comedy.

I called my aged mum in Nigeria today and I sincerely cried . My mum is almost 80, she is retired and she was in the bank today to get her small pension. She has no money like ZERO money at home to buy groceries. She got to the bank and the queue outside was terrible and it wasn’t even dispensing yet people were queuing for ATM that wasn’t dispensing . I told her to speak with the security guys if they will allow her access to the bank , they still denied her access . Eventually she promised to sort one of the security guys at the gate when she is done if she was allowed in the bank. She was finally allowed in and I was happy that the hurdle was over .

She got in the bank and it’s another long long queue , it got to my mums turn and she was trying to withdraw just #20,000 of her OWN money and they told her they can only offer her #5,000 , I was on the phone with her and I was boiling .

The terrible part is that she was NOT given new notes . The #5000 she got were old torn 50 naira notes amounting to 5000. I was screaming over the phone at my mum not to collect the old naira note that it is useless, and then she said how will she eat if she didn’t get the money. I started crying . Like how can you be rich and be poor? How can you have money in your account and it is not accessible?

E no go better for Buhari and every other individual that is supporting this evil government.
If not that my mum is stubborn and doesn’t like to stay here, we wouldn’t have to deal with this nonsense . I just bought her ticket to come here next month and this time she didn’t even argue .
If you guys like , vote whoever in February, I don’t care. I just want my mum alive till March 7 when she leaves to come down here.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by incandescentena: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
That's today's Nigeria for her.

Your mum age mates put the country into this mess we find ourselves.

Wish your mum safe japa trip

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by BATified2023: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:
I have been watching and reading in the news about people struggling and some fighting to collect new naira notes from the ATM and I just laugh thinking it’s all comedy.

I called my aged mum in Nigeria today and I sincerely cried . My mum is almost 80, she is retired and she was in the bank today to get her small pension. She has no money like ZERO money at home to buy groceries. She got to the bank and the queue outside was terrible and it wasn’t even dispensing yet people were queuing for ATM that wasn’t dispensing . I told her to speak with the security guys if they will allow her access to the bank , they still denied her access . Eventually she promised to sort one of the security guys at the gate when she is done if she was allowed in the bank. She was finally allowed in and I was happy that the hurdle was over .

She got in the bank and it’s another long long queue , it got to my mums turn and she was trying to withdraw just #20,000 of her OWN money and they told her they can only offer her #5,000 , I was on the phone with her and I was boiling .

The terrible part is that she was NOT given new notes . The #5000 she got were old torn 50 naira notes amounting to 5000. I was screaming over the phone at my mum not to collect the old naira note that it is useless, and then she said how will she eat if she didn’t get the money. I started crying . Like how can you be rich and be poor? How can you have money in your account and it is not accessible?

E no go better for Buhari and every other individual that is supporting this evil government.
If not that my mum is stubborn and doesn’t like to stay here, we wouldn’t have to deal with this nonsense . I just bought her ticket to come here next month and this time she didn’t even argue .
If you guys like , vote whoever in February, I don’t care. I just want my mum alive till March 7 when she leaves to come down here.
curse buhari n people like BossGerald who are hailing d policy

I queued for 3 hours to have access to d same 5000 which was 100naira notes….. I was stranded n I had no options cos even Pos around doesn’t even have money

But these fools believe it is tinubu that will have problem

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:

How can you allow uou 80 year old mum to go to the bank,and do grocery shopping? don't you have any relatives

17 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by 9jatriot(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
For some reasons you conveniently did not mention Emefiele who is the main actor in the game. Weldon

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Flathead8: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
We will vote Tinubu and there is nothing you can do about it! What yr mom passed through is her personal problem
icedfire:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by CaptainAyub: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
9jatriot:
For some reasons you conveniently did not mention Emefiele who is the main actor in the game. Weldon
Do you think Emefiele could embark on such a serious policy without Buhari's permission or even instructions?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by kay1one(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
We will vote Tinubu and there is nothing you can do about it! What yr mom passed through is her personal problem

I'm imagining what your mother is going through if this is how you view other people's mothers.

I pity yours honestly

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
You are an urchin what do you expect

21 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by dustmalik: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
When we warned you guys that there will be drawbacks to this senseless cash policy, you said it's a lie, that the only people who are opposed to it, are those who want to buy votes on election day. And that Tinubu is the main target of the policy.

What you Obi-diots don't know is that, it's the masses that will suffer the drawbacks. Tinubu and Co will not be affected in anyway

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Derick1122: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why curse him? Buhari is not the cause of anything, this thing is called government policy. Before it was initiated, the public was thoroughly advice on the new initiatives. Take your curse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by 9jatriot(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Of course, he got approval from Buhari but the conceptualization, idea, design and implementation came from Emiefiele. That is why he is the major actor in this whole fiasco.

CaptainAyub:

Do you think Emefiele could embark on such a serious policy without Buhari's permission or even instructions?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by sreamsense: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:

How are you sure you are OK in the first place? Your aged mother is wiser than you at her present age. You were telling your old mother to reject N5000k old notes after all she passed through on queue. You want hunger to kill her before her time? God forbid! She showed great wisdom, endurance and humility which you should learn to emulate. Cursing Buhari over this kind of useless issue is unnecessary, God judges based on motives, he didn't have bad motive to cause pain to citizens; it is lack of patience to follow normal protocols that cause this kind of self-inflicted argony.

If everybody on the queue also pick his/her phone to call bank manager or director for shortcut, no way it will not lead to more pain. You could have sent somebody trusted to go for her and if none of your trusted relative that can go for her is not available; when she was finally attended to, you should be able to control your anger not to pain to cause more pain since she wasn't the only one affected at that moment. So, if you were there physically, will you have gunned down staff officers because of that minor issue? And when you find yourself in the prison, you will now be regretting and blaming devil for minor issue. If you want to show care for your mum, learn not to put her into trouble; better to always calm her down and encourage her instead of teaching her to act rudely that may get her insulted.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Flathead8: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Go to hell!! Is it only his mother passing through this difficulty, what makes her special! Stupid fool!
kay1one:

I'm imagining what your mother is going through if this is how you view other people's mothers.

I pity yours honestly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by GreyLaw(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:

Your curse won't work, sorry. People have been cursing Buhari from day one and the man even got fresher than he was before he became president. He recovered from all us illnesses. Take back your curse. I know you just came here to look for posts but the effort isn't worth it, trust me.

The policy is a government initiative and it is great for the country. It has positives and just like every good thing, some hiccups might be on the way. What Buhari and his cotravellers are trying to do is to prevent a worse Nigeria where criminals elements like Tinubu become president.

Get your PVC and go vote the right person, or are you voting Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by GreyLaw(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
Go to hell!! Is it only his mother passing through this difficulty, what makes her special! Stupid fool!

Bro no vex. Most of these people writing here are political paid-to-post writers. They are all voting Tinubu.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by FarahAideed: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:

Nigerians don't know the demon they elected ..Buhari is a total lunatic...The security man that extorted and 80 year old woman to enter bank is also something else

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by LegendHero(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is what people have neem trying to tell Emefiele but it seems some people don't understand.

There are millions of people in hardship because of this policy of his which I believe he is pushing Buhari to do because he wanted to cover his own mass stealing at central bank.

Then he sold the dummy that he is against big politicians, the same politicians that are already buying the new notes too. If he had made the new naira notes available, then we can say it is a good and well mapped out policy. But a policy where few days to the deadline you are still dispensing old notes is a crazy policy.

But let's all just keep mute since Tinubu is the one suffering from this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Ckonnet: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Your mother still stresses herself this much sad at her age, that means you guys have not been taking good care of her. Someone should be helping her out with all those chores even if it means paying the person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Tsolutionjoseph: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are an urchin what do you expect
Tinubu is better than ur whole Region, emiefiele is a madman, u useless Atiku puppet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Britishpea: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Buhari started badly and ending it worse. Took him more than 6 months to name his cabinets. Who were the people that made the cabinets? Lol the ogbonna Onus , Audu Ogbes, the Lai Mohammeds the Adebayo shittus. People with no values to add to the country.

Btw, you could afford to bring your mother abroad but couldn’t afford to get her house helps to help her buy groceries or get money. Why?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:

How are you sure you are OK in the first place? Your aged mother is wiser than you at her present age. You were telling your old mother to reject N5000k old notes after all she passed through on queue. You want hunger to kill her before her time? God forbid! She showed great wisdom, endurance and humility which you should learn to emulate. Cursing Buhari over this kind of useless issue is unnecessary, God judges based on motives, he didn't have bad motive to cause pain to citizens; it is lack of patience to follow normal protocols that cause this kind of self-inflicted argony.

If everybody on the queue also pick his/her phone to call bank manager or director for shortcut, no way it will not lead to more pain. You could have sent somebody trusted to go for her and if none of your trusted relative that can go for her is not available; when she was finally attended to, you should be able to control your anger not to pain to cause more pain since she wasn't the only one affected at that moment. So, if you were there physically, will you have gunned down staff officers because of that minor issue? And when you find yourself in the prison, you will now be regretting and blaming devil for minor issue. If you want to show care for your mum, learn not to put her into trouble; better to always calm her down and encourage her instead of teaching her to act rudely that may get her insulted.

Read what you wrote again, but this time slowly you will realize how dumb it sound... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by SmartPolician: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
You are writing NONSENSE.

Many of us saw this day coming and I went on time to search for this money to get it. Two weeks ago, I withdrew 70k at a First Bank ATM in Enugu. I have been interchanging that money with digital payments until it becomes readily available.

If a guy like myself could make effort to have some cash, you should have done the same for your aged grandma instead of coming here to wail.

Some of you behave like you don't live in this country where the vast majority are fraudsters, opportunists and hypocrites. Leave Buhari out of this. Hold Emefiele responsible.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by ambale(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
dustmalik:
When we warned you guys that there will be drawbacks to this senseless cash policy, you said it's a lie, that the only people who are opposed to it, are those who want to buy votes on election day. And that Tinubu is the main target of the policy.

What you Obi-diots don't know is that, it's the masses that will suffer the drawbacks. Tinubu and Co will not be affected in anyway

Shattap dere

We all know this is just artificial and it's even planned by your principal

So getat abeg
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by BSdetective: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na Tinubu e dey affect....😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
The curse you lay on PMB and we his followers, I say back to sender to you in multiple folds.

Right now, I'm at a very long ATM queue i can even sight Tinubu on the same queue waiting for his turn wink When we are shouting about the useless policy, many of you said God don catch Tinubu, make we see if na Tinubu God catch now abi me and you.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Lionmachala(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is what is going on, I have to stop my project for now base on what is happening. The labourer refuse to collect old note.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Listen, only the #200, #500 and #1000 were changed, others remained the same.

You almost misled your mother due to lack of knowledge
icedfire:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Maazieze(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:

i hope everyone see's the heartlessness needed to vote APC, they apply disastrous measures and then sell a candidate denying they have anything to do with it. Vote APC to continue troubles wink
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by UnfairLife7(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Britishpea:
Buhari started badly and ending it worse. Took him more than 6 months to name his cabinets. Who were the people that made the cabinets? Lol the ogbonna Onus , Audu Ogbes, the Lai Mohammeds the Adebayo shittus. People with no values to add to the country.

Btw, you could afford to bring your mother abroad but couldn’t afford to get her house helps to help her buy groceries or get money. Why?
Boss

Everybody na online Dangote for social media na😀
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by abbasajao(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
So eventually is your old mother that the policy catch up with and not Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Rexymania(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
LoL. Please buy ticket for me too na. I'm also boiling. E no go better for Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.