Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede (39921 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by dododawa1: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Problem sleep, human go wake am.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by snoopz: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lawyers can defend the devil grin

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ragakaer(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
The management should just revisits her booklets, the answer to the riddle, whether p*ssy or popsy is surely inherent.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by nelsonose: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
I don't understand what this whole issue is about.
Yes, it is God and her pussy. So what's wrong with that? If she funded her education with her pussy, how's that the school's busy? Did anyone hear her say, she traded her pussy for marks? The school is just being overzealous trying to play to the gallery.
I will advise this lady to get a good lawyer for her case so that the school pays through its nose for the unwarranted demages it is causing her.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by bigbauer(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.

Auto correct never do you strong thing before. "Pupsy" no dey gkeyboard. Mine auto corrected to "push". It would've been "pussy" if I type the word frequently.

Nevertheless, the girl has become an answer to the lawyer's prayer.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by nkpommpko(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is it a crime to praise you property for helping you? She never said she f*"ked lecturer .
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by nkpommpko(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
nelsonose:
I don't understand what this whole issue is about.
Yes, it is God and her pussy. So what's wrong with that? If she funded her education with her pussy, how's that the school's busy? Did anyone hear her say, she traded her pussy for marks? The school is just being overzealous trying to play to the gallery.
I will advise this lady to get a good lawyer for her case so that the school pays through its nose for the unwarranted demages it is causing her.
correct.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by nkpommpko(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baby lawyers
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by faceLAGOS: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Stupid girl.

I’m sure her pucci stank.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by writeprof(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pupsy and Pussy versus
"fowl word” and "foul" word... Hope this lawyer can help her sha
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
D kind things happening in owerri kiss
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Ofolete: 12:32am On Feb 02, 2023
But honestly, this girl is not intelligent. She is a capital Fool. I recognized this when darling FM granted her interview. Whoever that will marry her married an idiot.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ddeola: 1:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Educated illitrate. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Bfly: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2023
This is the problem. Someone that should be allowed to suffer her consequence. One hungry man called to wet bar is here lying to himself because he thinks he has a profession.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers
As in eeeh grin grin grin

Pussy don turn PuPsy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bissy body lawyer don carry Pro bono enter ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.