Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North (422 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by mancoconut: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Especially in the core Northern Muslim states. I just get the feeling this election will be very defining for Atiku in the sense that it may well be his final shot at the presidency having failed to clinch it like 3 or so times already? I see a subtle merger between Kwankwaso and Atiku happening, and this will be seem and determined in the amount of solidarity votes Atiku will get in Kwankwaso's strongest electoral base which is Kano.

Now the crux of my post is this, Tinubu will have to really hope that he gets bloc votes I'm the South West, and contrary to popular opinion, I think Tinubu will do well in the South South- at least to get 25% in some South South states like Delta and maybe Cross River, but Obi will by and large sweep the larger chunk of votes in the South South. The South East is a no brainer for Obi, BUT APC will put up a decent showing in Ebonyi and Imo states for obvious reasons...PDP will also do well in the SE cause the political relationship the SE has with PDP however strained, is still quite an affectionate one...but Obi will definitely create a political storm and new consciousness across the East with his popularity, which means the days of PDP having its unchecked stranglehold in the East looks to be over or unstable.

The real battle for who among Atiku, Obi and Tinubu will win this election won't even manifest in the so called KKK states, yes those KKK states will significantly influence the dynamics of which party will have a promising winning trajectory, but the dark horse region no political expert/analyst is really paying attention to that will subtly swing the pendulum of victory for the frontline candidates will be the North central...particularly the Christian dominated parts of that region...the candidate who can significantly win the demography of Christian votes across the North Central stands the best chance of winning this election.
Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by chiefolododo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Without money, a large percentage of voters will not vote for some candidates.
Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by AllTheWayUp: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
True
Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
The same ATIKU that said

Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by bejamina: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Which region will Tinubu win.

Peter Obi go win Southern Region

Atiku Abubakar will win Northern Region

Where Tinubu go win...

Tinubu nah 3rd Candidate
Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by RoyalUc(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
I think Tinubu will come third in this election
Re: Atiku Has A Clear Home Advantage In The North by Waterysperm: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how you people make your assumptions or forecast. I am ready to stake 100k with anybody on what I am about to say now. There is no state in the Southeast where Tinubu or Atiku will get 25%. Bet with me on this if e sure for you. Obi is getting 90% of votes in the Eastern states. As for South-south, Obi is winning them all. Atiku or Tinubu may get 25% in one or two states there. Obi will win at least one state in the Southwest. I am also ready to stake 100k with anybody saying that Obi won't win at least a state in the West. As for North Central, Obi will win 3 states and they are Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa. He will get 25% in Kogi and Niger. My mentioning of Niger surprise you abi, stake 100k that Obi won't get 25% there and let's see how it goes. Obi will win Taraba and get 25% in Gombe and Adamawa.
Now here comes the biggest surprise and I really need someone to stake at least 100k on this. Mind you, I am doing this for fun. Now hear it, Obi will win Kaduna state. I am ready for someone to bet on this particular one with me.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Really Counting The "Decampees" / New Naira Note: Chill You’re Not The Target / Video: Watch CCTV Footage Of Moment AKA Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.