Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake (972 Views)

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Ruling Party Chieftains, Opposition Align To Scuttle Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu must as a matter of urgency align with Obi .
Respect the early warnings by Afenifere and Obj.
Obj and other socio cultural groups like ohanaeze and pandef should not stop at endorsing, as a matter of fact, they should be more enforcing..

Call a round table meetings repeatedly until a united front is achieved
Tinubu has been betrayed by the north.
Kano has always been known for an independent voting pattern.
Not really influenced that much.

The only person tinubu can hold unto is the president and Buhari owes him nothing as I know he will not be doing much as we saw him in the primary election.

If the south is not careful,this ugly trend may continue.

The south has the upper hand in this election..
The south must not allow tribalism and religion to divide and destroy her political relevance.

I personally want obi and if obi can not get the presidency,let tinubu have it.

But in reality, the igbos and Yorubas should forge a better front with the middle belt to secure the presidency.

Tinubu has increasingly lost his political bases and influence due to ill health ,gaffs and same Muslim Muslim ticket.

Niger deltas don't have problems supporting either obi and tinubu
We are open to dialogue and progress.

Obj, Afenifere,ohanaeze,pandef,middle belt forum and other socio cultural groups should pressurize the duo of obi and tinubu to understand that the political future of the regions seeking relevance is more important than any one ambition

Tinubu caused the south 2015 election and must not cause the south 2023 election.

If tinubu does not become president,his son can become .
His son can become the chief of staff to Obi,
Later ,the governor of Lagos State,
Later a vice president to shetima,
Later a president.

If tinubu does not understand this, his political dynasty may be facing danger and may not achieve much again in national politics if PDP wins

What happened during zik,awo and the election that produced shagari is about to repeat itself.

The political oneness of the south plus middle belt should be formalized within two weeks to give the south a better outing..

If tinubu does not see reasons with this,then it's no point wasting ur vote as batist or obidient...

Kwankwaso is going to step down for atiku...

There is a sense in what I have spoken

Those who are close to the these actors, elder state men should convey this revelation to them.
Time is of essence..

Better south and middle belt..
Afterwards, power returns to the north (northeast)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by SmartPolician: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
There are four major candidates in this election. Two from both north and south with and without a structure. The equation is balanced.

This election cycle will end the era of sharing power between north and south. We just need a fair, competent and intelligent president. Where he comes from is immaterial. Everyone should test their popularity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is not a candidate to trust.
A man who goes about calling a sitting Governor boy watin him go come turn to if him smell Aso Rock 🤔.
If Obi doesn't get it,let Atiku keep it.
To me the most primary and important task now is to see that this evil bastard APC disaster is crushed the level of suffering and unimaginable hardship they carry enter this Country no be watin Person fit take play Politics again.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
A man who goes about calling a sitting Governor boy watin him go come turn to if him smell Aso Rock 🤔.
To me the most primary and important task now is to see that this evil bastard APC disaster is crushed the level of suffering and unimaginable hardship they carry enter this Country no be watin Person fit take play Politics again.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Felimax(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dead on arrival!

Na now day break some of una!
It's already too late. There is no way that will be practically impossible.

The greed of the South has birthed the victory of the North. For the first time since the 4th republic a Northerner will take over from another Northerner. This lesson will never go down well with Southern Nigeria but my people will catch out big time. It's our turn to shine.

With RESTRUCTURING AND DEVOLUTION OF POWER we will be truly liberated even if it's partial we will still be better.

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Ireportlive: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
cool

If you want the best advise when it comes to Importation business and trading, go and meet the Ibos

If you want advise on Politics run from ibos

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Smithkafors(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

If you want the best advise when it comes to Importation business and trading, go and meet the Ibos

If you want advise on Politics run from ibos

You no get sense….who is the one that will advise Nigeria on politics?. The one that took us to recession?. I pity una

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Felabrity: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
That will not happen
They are the biggest rivals at the moment
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Puremind1225: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by funshint(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
How many monikers do you want to create in order to continue peddling your rumour? Rest; Tinubu will be declared President!!! wink
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Ogbuefi2020: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Those that said that Peter Obi is hurting PDP are myopic. Tinubu could have activated "it's the turn of the south" sentiment if not for Obi, his stronghold in the North is already overrun by northern contestants and he has no united South to fall back to

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2023
ablejesus26:
And u forgot that atiku was an integral part of Apc.

Atiku government is going to be as repressive to the south as Buhari
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
funshint:
How many monikers do you want to create in order to continue peddling your rumour? Rest; Tinubu will be declared President!!! wink
What makes u think I v more than one Monika..

And Mind u...
After Feb 25th, there won't be any need for tinubu to visit Abuja not to talk of aso rock.
The villa boys will block him.
It becomes the North affairs.

If u don't see sense in what I v said then leave it.
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Those that said that Peter Obi is hurting PDP are myopic. Tinubu could have activated "it's the turn of the south" sentiment if not for Obi, his stronghold in the North is already overrun by northern contestants and he has no united South to fall back to

Exactly my point.

Now tinubu elders and kinsmen v adviced Obi be given the opportunity.
The most experienced and influencial yoruba man alive (obj) has endorsed Obi.
The youths across regions v shown their support for Obi.
Middle belts and Christians have rallied behind Obi.
What tinubu keeps getting is betrayal and rejection so it's natural to v him v a rethink.
Support The candidate that even the international community v come to realised as a potential winner.
All polls v shown Obi leading and winning the election.

Tinubu needs to be forced a rethink.
Nothing is too late yet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
ablejesus26:
Obidiati to the rescue.
Except u r a northerner but if u r a southerner and wishing atiku gets it then u really needs a rethink.
We are talking about the future of the south here.
Only a sound southerner can actually bring in required change in Nigeria.
The north no matter what r held bound by their oligarchy.Not progressive at all.

Atiku presidency will keep power for the north and it continues.. it happened in the past ... Exactly what produced shagari.
When it comes to power,the north wants it all and they do nothing with it.

If u think as a southerner atiku will do better for u then u v not given it a deep thought.

If the north are fair, none of them atiku inclusive will contest 2023 election.

No southerner contested 2019 presidential election but here in the election that should produce a southern president, All popular northern politicians came out to contest.
It shows that the north hasno regards for the south andthe disdain is going to increasingly continue years to come if we don't stop it now.

Ask urself, what is atiku doing with 2023 election and what is atiku even doing in PDP.

Same PDP he destroyed!!

So where is his regards and respect?

He will continue to disrespect the south and feels noting going to happen.

Atiku will hand over to tambuwal

All those supporting atiku from the south r enemies of the south and want nothing but crumbs...

It's insulting nonetheless
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by emmanuelbrown26: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
EngrKemp:

Except u r a northerner but if u r a southerner and wishing atiku gets it then u really needs a rethink.
The north no matter what r held bound by their oligarchy.Not progressive at all.

Atiku presidency will keep power for the north and it continues.. it happened in the past ... Exactly what produced shagari.

If u think as a southerner atiku will do better for u then u v not given it a deep thought.

No southerner contested 2019 presidential election but here in the election that should produce a southern president, All popular northern politicians came out to contest.
It shows that the north hasno regards for the south andthe disdain is going to increasingly continue years to come if we don't stop it now.

Ask urself, what is atiku doing with 2023 election and what is atiku even doing in PDP.

Same PDP he destroyed!!

All those supporting atiku from the south r enemies of the south and want nothing but crumbs...

I so much like ur analysis sir.
U shouldn't blame Atiku at all. Remember when PDP wanted consensus candidate, Wike out rightly rejected it, Atiku endorsed consensus. Wike said he preferred an open ballot. Atiku even went as far as telling PDP that if they plan doing consensus, it should be easterner but Wile refused that they should do an open ballot. When money politics started playing out, Obi had to leave d party and join LABOUR.
Then, to APC, El-rufai and other APC men accepted consensus candidate to be zoned to southern Nigeria. All eyes were on either Osibanjo or Ameachi (Tinubu was never a sellable candidate) but when Tinubu brought d bag and d bag made way for him. That's why Buhari never shows any concern about d whole rallies.
In APC Tinubu's greed caused it
In PDP, Wike's greed or invisible expectation caused it.
So d south should deal with it. Bcs at d back of my mind I see Atiku winning but my heart goes to Obi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by updatechange(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Like I said before… there’re 3 major tribes in Nigeria namely, Yoruba Igbo and northerners.
Kwankwaso and Atiku will form an alliance while they divide Obi and tinubu down south to their own advantage.
I feel very sorry for my southern brothers should Atiku win this election.
Tinubu and Obi should as a matter of fact come together, the south needs to come up with consensus candidate to face Atiku if not it will be a glorious ride for the former vp.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by updatechange(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2023
ablejesus26:
Obidiati to the rescue.

And Atiku wasn’t part of the clowns that brought the disaster upon us… yet he should retain the power knowing fully well is another Fulani bigot..? The hate you guys have for tinubu is what will consume the whole south… instead of you to pray for a untied south with Obi as the president you’re here saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2023
updatechange:

And Atiku wasn’t part of the clowns that brought the disaster upon us… yet he should retain the power knowing fully well is another Fulani bigot..? The hate you guys have for tinubu is what will consume the whole south… instead of you to pray for a untied south with Obi as the president you’re here saying rubbish.

You are such a unreasonable fellow undecided
What is your definition for the words hate
I don't hate,it's not part of how my mindset is programmed.
Many people who championed this calamity called APC in 2015 retracted their steps so We can totally draw our compass of judgement to 2015.
You don't get to tell me what stand to take on any issue,you hold your own opinion,it must not corroborate with mine.
Those who want to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija should go with Atiku.
Myself and those who want better for Nija will go with Obi.
Taking out this APC disaster and unimaginable hardship is the most primary thing,this is my submission.
Obidiati is the way forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2023
updatechange:

You are such an unreasonable fellow undecided
Many people who championed this calamity called APC in 2015 retracted their steps so We can't totally draw our compass of judgement to 2015.
You don't get to tell me what stand to take on any issue,you hold your own opinion,it must not corroborate with mine.
Those who want to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija should go with Atiku.
Taking out this APC disaster and unimaginable hardship is the most primary thing,this is my submission.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2023
EngrKemp:

Same PDP he destroyed!!

Ok That's your submission though.
Sending this APC disaster, calamity and unimaginable hardship back to the hell they crawled out from is the only sensible thing to do now.
You only get to make choices when you are alive,APC is the greatest threat to the life of every hustling nigga on the streets of Nija.
A case where a bastard govt has the audaciousness to tell the World that foreigners are killing Nigerians on Nigerian soil is not a case to play mere Politics with.
Perhaps you are of the GenZ ask around you will be told that the level of suffering and hardship APC brought into this Country beats the imaginative comprehension of any sane mind.
APC should just go first thing first.
My opinion.
I stand with Obidiati.
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Mfetenang: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Attachment no de tire you?
When will Biafra people ever stand on their own feet by themselves?
Seeking Attachments left right and centre when you know very well that no tribe in Nigeria likes you,una no de shame?
If you want a Biafran to contest for the Nigerian presidency then contest, stop bothering everyone else,you know the result already.
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by ablejesus26(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2023
EngrKemp:

And u forgot that atiku was an integral part of Apc.

Atiku government is going to be as repressive to the south as Buhari

If Atiku Wins it will be a sit up for the other Tribes to come together and discuss on the foundational psychology that gives one particular Tribe the yardstick to want to hold power for 16 straight up years.
If you don't sort out issues from the root cause and foundation,you will only end up going back and forth with little or no progress.
The ones who want to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija should go with Atiku.
APC should not be on the ballots again in a sensible sphere.
They already failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, kicking them out should not be a thing of debate at all since the shameless buffons do not have a penny shame to willingly resign themselves.
I stand with Obidiati.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by updatechange(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

You are such a unreasonable fellow undecided
Many people who championed this calamity called APC in 2015 retracted their steps so We can totally draw our compass of judgement to 2015.

I don’t want to call you names like u lot do…. My points is was Atiku not part of apc that brought in Buhari?
Now the question is why are you singling out tinubu as the one that brought the hardship and therefore should be destroyed while his fellow clown culprit should retain power.

To you does this make any sense
It shows you have immense hatred for a particular person, own it and stop denying it, cos it’s written all over your post already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by babyfaceafrica: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Obi votes are traditionally PDP votes, so nothing concern BAT or APC. Even if Obi steps down, Tinubu won't get any votes from them
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by Workch: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Obi needs Tinubu in the race to win.

Tinubu must contest to help us reduce Atiku's votes in the north because we know that Tinubu cannot win

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I so much like ur analysis sir.
U shouldn't blame Atiku at all. Remember when PDP wanted consensus candidate, Wike out rightly rejected it, Atiku endorsed consensus. Wike said he preferred an open ballot. Atiku even went as far as telling PDP that if they plan doing consensus, it should be easterner but Wile refused that they should do an open ballot. When money politics started playing out, Obi had to leave d party and join LABOUR.
Then, to APC, El-rufai and other APC men accepted consensus candidate to be zoned to southern Nigeria. All eyes were on either Osibanjo or Ameachi (Tinubu was never a sellable candidate) but when Tinubu brought d bag and d bag made way for him. That's why Buhari never shows any concern about d whole rallies.
In APC Tinubu's greed caused it
In PDP, Wike's greed or invisible expectation caused it.
So d south should deal with it. Bcs at d back of my mind I see Atiku winning but my heart goes to Obi
Atiku was not supporting anybody but himself.

Anyway, the south should learn to work together
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai .

It is clear that what im saying is pure legit
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
updatechange:
Like I said before… there’re 3 major tribes in Nigeria namely, Yoruba Igbo and northerners.
Kwankwaso and Atiku will form an alliance while they divide Obi and tinubu down south to their own advantage.
I feel very sorry for my southern brothers should Atiku win this election.
Tinubu and Obi should as a matter of fact come together, the south needs to come up with consensus candidate to face Atiku if not it will be a glorious ride for the former vp.
You are a deep thinker .

Exactly what I am saying
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
Attachment no de tire you?
When will Biafra people ever stand on their own feet by themselves?
Seeking Attachments left right and centre when you know very well that no tribe in Nigeria likes you,una no de shame?
If you want a Biafran to contest for the Nigerian presidency then contest, stop bothering everyone else,you know the result already.
Just go somewhere else..
Your likes are not needed here.
U v no substance whatsoever
Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by malel1: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
EngrKemp:

Same PDP he destroyed!!

U are a wise man. Tinubu caused all this , if he had allowed osibanjo or amechi to come out , south won’t be in this mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake by EngrKemp: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mynd44
nlfpmod
Suen

Front page for awider discuss pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Days To Election, Peter Obi's Approval Rating Soars / Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria / MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION; HOW DID THESE PEOPLE WIN?- RUFAI USENI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.