Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke (28532 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Adeleke did not know how to even lie. How did the school wrote Osun state instead of Oyo state when Osun state has not even exist then. The judges are not fools like You, the issue of mistake can only hold water if the certificate is sign by recent principle or head teacher. But in a situation where the certificate was signed by principal that exist when Osun state is not yet existing at all. That is a clear indication of certificate forgery and jail should even be added to that verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Globad(f): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Osun instead of Oyo. Mistakes not his, rather they should blame the school authority na. Very lame petition. Chaii

Have you asked how the school correctly predicted and used the name of a new state ten years before the state was created?

In 1981, the school knew that a state that will be called Osun will be created in 1991.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by richidinho(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2023
kadreeG7:

You are right coz the result was issued in 2018

I didnt even know, but the moment i read his explanation i knew it was possible, but watch how the dude i quoted will soon come and call me Ipob youth😀

I be obidient shaaa😀
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by olajizz01(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
This lie no hold water Abeq.

1. Were you the only one that has that 'mistake'?

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'
oil dey your head wella.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by tyinfinity: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2023
seguno2:

ThiefNuibu not only contested but won senator and governor, while he is now hopeful that the money Lagosians allowed him to steal from them, will make him president.
who even know your father segun.instead of you to concentrate on how to remove the Everlasting curse that made none of your family to have the fame and popularity of Tinubu,you are now typing nonsense.you need prayer and fasting to achieve the fame of Tinubu which your miserable forefathers have never achieved

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by lagosrd: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/osun-tribunal-i-didnt-forge-certificate-school-made-mistake-adeleke/amp/

The man should be seek redress at the appellate. Too many anomalies thstbcan cause future lockjam. Even with the buga comments about his loss. I detest those show should uphold our sanities and are bankrupt.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Topmaike007(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Wetin person no go hear from Nigeria politics, it take rascality to become a successful politicians if not Osibanjo go dey fight for another side like obi, as Dem do Ambode ,Dem no fit do obaseki like that..see talk, school do mistakes
which obaseki if not for wike that gave him the ticket do you think Obaseki Will win the second term?? From another party aside APC and PDP
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by olajizz01(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Generation1:
They backdate and forget nothing like osun then ….
very costly mistake,it will be very easy for APC to prove that the certificate was forged.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by fergie001: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2023
SunMusk:
I'm not a supporter of any one of them. But the guy u quoted has a valid question. A state has not been created yet but you know the name already. Did he time travel??

Lanretoye:
so there was osun state in 1981?
It means only one thing.

If for example, you went to school in Ondo State before 1996, and you didn't retrieve your testimonial then.

Then later on, Ekiti was created out of Ondo and you geographically fell into Ekiti, when you go to your Secondary School to pick your Testimonial post-1996, which State do you think will appear there? Again, these errors were admittedly made by the Principal as his.

The SC once handled this issue in Maihaja v Geidam where the latter submitted his FSLC bearing Borno State (as against the Certificate) on Dec 22, 1969. At that time, there was no Borno State.

The SC exonerated Geidam on these premise: For forgery to be proven, 5 ingredients must be present....
1. That there is existence of a document in writing
2. That the document in writing was forged.
3. That the forgery was by the person accused.
4. That the party who made the document or writing knew it was false.
5. That the party alleged intended for the document to be acted on as genuine.

All these ingredients must be present, for a document to be pronounced forged by the Court.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
This lie no hold water Abeq.

1. Were you the only one that has that 'mistake'?

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'

"How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'?"

You are undoubtedly a Living Genius, Kontriman.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Wickedtruths: 7:34am On Feb 01, 2023
seguno2:

Are you not aware that he was Guinness director

Stop listening to rumours and spreading propaganda lies

He was a Non-executive Director and a Nominee of his brother. Why don't you ask why he was removed from Guinness and never allowed to touch anything else since?
Someone who they preferred to give pocket money every month than allow to run any business of Pacific holdings.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Wickedtruths: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2023
lagosrd:

The man should be sued I suspect him being bias against Adeleke. Even with the buga comments about his loss. I detest those show should uphold our sanities and are bankrupt.

Go ahead and sue. Nonsense.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by fergie001: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
so there was osun state in 1981?you can go and prove that for him in court since you know more than the lawyers and the judge.
You asked a question and I gave an explanation to the best that I know and you are rigmarolling.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by gbengaeed(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Radiant01:
Is better for Gov Adeleke to keep quiet, the more he talks, the more he messes up, that is how it said the other time that overvoting only took place in 6 polling units before the judgment

In your mind, you think this Adeleke guy gets sense. With all the money he should have resolved the certificate before becoming a senator even while in the senate he could have ironed things out properly before going for another public office.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Auskyd(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2023
muykem:
Governor Adeleke is illiterate and his handlers are not helping matter. If school authority makes a fundamental mistake on your academic documents. What do you suppose to do? Accept it like that and present it for important thing.

Even his handlers doesn't seems to understand the reasons and useful of BVAS. If tribunal will review BVAS machines one by one from one polling units to another to determine over voting then it's purpose has been defeated then we should go back to our manual register. BVAS is meant to monitor what's happening in polling units real time.

Adeleke is an illiterate, yet see how your write-up is riddled with so many errors. Lol.

Premium buffoonery at its finest.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Lanretoye(m): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2023
fergie001:
You asked a question and I gave an explanation to the best that I know and you are rigmarolling.
I never asked you a question,or where did I mention you?.if you don't understand sacarsm then you stop interloping.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by fergie001: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
I never asked you a question,or where did I mention you?.if you don't understand sacarsm then you stop interloping.
Interloping?

English man, well-done. Good Morning

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Lanretoye(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2023
fergie001:

Interloping?

English man, well-done. Good Morning
when u talk your own gallivanting I no fight you o grin,have a nice day too.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by henrysam(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....
Comprehension is certainly your problem.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by HellVictorinho7: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Issues
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/osun-tribunal-i-didnt-forge-certificate-school-made-mistake-adeleke/amp/

Be a dancer for Davido please.. You keep destroying your image. You have all the time to fix your academics if truly you're interested in politics. Haba.. sit down for NABTEB at least! What's all this nonsense all about O Jare😏😏😏😏
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by victorsola: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Osun instead of Oyo. Mistakes not his, rather they should blame the school authority na. Very lame petition. Chaii
and he is stupid to know the mistake before now. Una go just Dey cap nonsense.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by zoedew: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:

Done reading them.

But that Fatai Mesan caught me cheesy
Truth is that growing up he was a truant, spoilt brat and the black leg of his father’s family. From recent events in his adult life there is not much to suggest that he has changed his baneful ways. Few years back and in the bid to rub out the F9 academic identity his life has been saddled with he enrolled to sit for the GCE and got caught using a “mercenary” scheme to write the exams!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by FireUpNow(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
F9 PARALLEL = SCHOOL MADE MISTAKE
lol the question I want to ask is this - when Adeleke wrote his school exam was Osun state already in existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by zoedew: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

He was a Non-executive Director and a Nominee of his brother. Why don't you ask why he was removed from Guinness and never allowed to touch anything else since?
Someone who they preferred to give pocket money every month than allow to run any business of Pacific holdings.
That’s who the largely uninformed folks of Osun State preferred to have as State Governor so the informed among them can prey on his poor intellect and free fall lifestyle to rip off the State!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by tabaralph: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:

Use your brain my friend, how did that school know that there will be osun state in the future…
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by tabaralph: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2023
zoedew:

That’s who the largely uninformed folks of Osun State preferred to have as State Governor so the informed among them can prey on his poor intellect and free fall lifestyle to rip off the State!

When isiaka and Deji were schooling he was probably dancing around Ede town with masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2023
muykem:
Governor Adeleke is illiterate and his handlers are not helping matter. If school authority makes a fundamental mistake on your academic documents. What do you suppose to do? Accept it like that and present it for important thing.

Even his handlers doesn't seems to understand the reasons and useful of BVAS. If tribunal will review BVAS machines one by one from one polling units to another to determine over voting then it's purpose has been defeated then we should go back to our manual register. BVAS is meant to monitor what's happening in polling units real time.

BVAS did its job excellently. Rig the election in your strongholds and lose your major votes at the tribunal, simple. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My question is "What about the person with missing certificate who is contesting presidential election?"

Age missing, certificate missing, origin missing.
Is the constitution applying differently to people?
galaxy2020:
No one is saying anything. The biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria politics and judiciary is busy petting the drug lord who has no true identity.

You guys need tissue paper? Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by GeneralPula: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2023
segtech68:
as far as i am concern , he is dumb , i'm not even sure he will rule that state well. Old man dancing like kids
That’s the top of the problem..

Osun people have seen that he’s empty..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by winner37(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2023
When you people were busy receiving money,free data and all the bribes from is Fustian nephew you people didn't realize his uncle is illiterate who has a fake school reports?

This is a very simple truth about human beings, they only love and feel good around when you are beneficial to them but they can't swim with you on your distress ..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Akharmony: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
They manner in which he read his Speech on his inauguaration day tells much about him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.