Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town (431 Views)

Reps To Investigate Exorbitant Charges By POS Operators / Some Pos Operators Are Hoarding The New Naira Notes / Peter Obi In Town Hall Meeting With Ondo Youths And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by Sammy07: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
I needed #20,000 to buy some stuffs @Akure.

Had to withdraw at the POS here in Ondo cos I no get cash at all even to pay for Tfare.

omo, i was charged #200 per thousand. And the highest I was given Is #3000 per POS (Reasons, there is no cash)

I was like Ogini

Na thunder go strike Emeifele anywhere he is.
Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by Zonefree(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sammy07:
I needed #20,000 to buy some stuffs @Akure.

Had to withdraw at the POS here in Ondo cos I no get cash at all even to pay for Tfare.

omo, i was charged #200 per thousand. And the highest I was given Is #3000 per POS (Reasons, there is no cash)

I was like Ogini

Na thunder go strike Emeifele anywhere he is.
Was thinking with your Emilokan card, they'll charge you N100 for 20K undecided

6 Likes

Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by shuttox: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
Tinubu urchins are hypocrites
Why is he crying ??

2 Likes

Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by Sammy07: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

I thought Buhari is using it to punish Tinubu undecided

Na only Tinubu no dey See money collect grin
Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by LAXconfidential(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sammy07:

I thought Buhari is using it to punish Tinubu undecided

Na only Tinubu no dey See money collect grin

Its just N100 with your zombie ID card, go with it next time. 😁

3 Likes

Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by Sammy07: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
See how they desperately needed my attention. 😂

Once you are done quoting, you'll rest
Re: POS Operators Are The Latest Yahoo Guys In Town by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

This Guy ehn.

U be Boss! cool

Foolish Tinubu fans support APC but still cry about bad Governance! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Begs US For Calm Over 'spy' Balloon In US Airspace / Who Else Noticed That The Fulani Militia Killing Is On Hold Waiting For Atiku? / We Are Northern Nigerians- ElRufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.