Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC (8858 Views)

Election Logistics: NURTW Writes INEC, Appoints Coordinators For Lagos, Ondo, Oy / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike / Russia-ukraine War: Fuel Scarcity May Continue, Oil Vessels Face Delay On Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by daygee12: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
lonelydora:
Mahmoud Yakubu you lied! You people have started again.

I hope Amoda (Chicago Bobby) is not pricing you already o.

See another Obingo

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by NwokoloOwa: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
adioolayi:
When one of the Presidential candidate was talking at Abeokuta, many Nigerians, because of hatred, left the message and started attacking the messenger grin cheesy grin

Shouldn't we think that someone at that height of politics in Nigeria, knows more than average Nigerians

He talked about Naira redesign and fuel scarcity...two major factors that is spinning the country at different directions right now..

The masses are the ones suffering these failed policy implementation...

He emphasized that there are Saboteurs and he is the target....being the candidate of the ruling party, he will be at the receiving end of citizens aggression at the poll...elections that is just days away.

Now, Governor of CBN has admitted there are saboteurs, especially, the bankers...

President Buhari also admit there are saboteurs, hence he setup committee to monitor fuel distribution..

Now, the INEC chairman is coming out to tell us this fuel scarcity will affect election logistics..

You may not agree with Tinubu all of the time, but, when he speaks to National issues, he should be taken serious.

Tinubu's outburst is definitely out of classified info his has. Buhari typically is not a politician and in most cases is aloof when it comes to critical inquisition and decisions.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Story for the gods! The demonic party APC has already finalized arrangements to rig the election.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by PerfecttTouch: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2023
He said "may" not "will", let's see

My concern now is for Inec to do the needful by opening the portal for students to be able to transfer their voting units so students can vote
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437960/fuel-scarcity-may-affect-election-logistics-inec/

In that case, the administration of Buhari can be sued for strategically trying to truncate democracy. On the other hand, Nigerians have been using black market to make their family not die of hunger and starvation. So INEC is only giving a flimsy excuse, my friend, go out there and BUY BLACK MARKET!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Princeton92(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Isn't that what they all want? 😒
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by BATified2023: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Word word

They better handle it now because we don’t want to hear no excuses later
how will they handle it when there’s no fuel n no money for logistics

Many dumb people believe it’s Tinubu that will suffer not knowing it’s d economy that will fall

Tinubu alleged sabotage

When it was crystal clear n they couldn’t hide it emefiele n buhari did same

Is tinubu not vindicated

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by DesChyko: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2023
triple996:

......nobody should use fuel scarsity as an excuse for losing wooo

Nobody should use autocorrect as an excuse either.

Vote Peter Obi 2023 for better education for our youths.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by tyinfinity: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu was in Chicago ,obi peter was in Nsukka.Tinubu was in Arthur Arderson Peter obi was in Agulu selling for his father,Tinubu was in Mobil while peter obi was thinking of how to shortchange his siblings and turned to the father business to his own
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by yemmit90: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2023
I've never seen in my life where a rulling party would be inflicted pains on masses few days to election.

It may be true there are saboteurs in every sector concerned. I can't wait for this Buhari government to pack off.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Is this the game plot tinubu has been talking about?
INEC should better not compromise , we all want a better Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by codeplace(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2023
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature on how to JAPA
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Btruth: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Gengen........let the game begins. grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by ZooOga: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2023
If the Naija military and police will have fuel so should INEC. The election sabotage by unscrupulous characters won't work this year. angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by everythinggirly(f): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Omg! Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? What if they're using this fuel thing as a strategy, till the election is over. 😳
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2023
adioolayi:
When one of the Presidential candidate was talking at Abeokuta, many Nigerians, because of hatred, left the message and started attacking the messenger grin cheesy grin

Shouldn't we think that someone at that height of politics in Nigeria, knows more than average Nigerians

He talked about Naira redesign and fuel scarcity...two major factors that is spinning the country at different directions right now..

The masses are the ones suffering these failed policy implementation...

He emphasized that there are Saboteurs and he is the target....being the candidate of the ruling party, he will be at the receiving end of citizens aggression at the poll...elections that is just days away.

Now, Governor of CBN has admitted there are saboteurs, especially, the bankers...

President Buhari also admit there are saboteurs, hence he setup committee to monitor fuel distribution..

Now, the INEC chairman is coming out to tell us this fuel scarcity will affect election logistics..

You may not agree with Tinubu all of the time, but, when he speaks to National issues, he should be taken serious.
Are you stupid? Where was he all these years?
You think everyone can be fuulish the same time?
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by avonikinayo: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2023
The world is watching.

This election go get serious K leg. I just dey laff Tinubu, wey just dey waste him time and our stolen money
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by kingsceemark(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2023
triple996:
NA lie woo oo
No excuses for anybody
atiku might be saboutaged
ipob will deal with fl*th**d's on election day
obi will not see more than 3million votes
......nobody should use fuel scarsity as an excuse for losing wooo

You see one thing I like about the Igbo tribe is this, they no send any tribe messages, they no dey fear any tribe, they no dey beg in the streets or on the social media like one particular tribe up there, they make millions out of nothing, they are the most blessed tribe in Nigeria and Africa beyond, the more you hate them the more they waxed stronger, and lastly, they don't know that animal like you existed, all this I have seen and known

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by georgeakins: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, PLZ THINK ON THIS

Gov Ganduje of Kano's daughter married Gov Ajimobi of Oyo's son!
Yes bro, Dangote's Daughter married former IGP Mohammed's son!
Bro ! Buhari's daughter married the richest man's son from Borno State.
Abike Dabiri , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to Gov . Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, Prof Yemi Osibanjo's daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black women in Nigeria
Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study abroad , start work abroad, get married abroad, go to hospitals abroad, treat headache and cough abroad , give birth abroad, establish businesses abroad, go for vacation abroad, etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow brothers down in the name of election. Believe me, they will be coming to you again come2023
Bros ! If u are only good as political thugs , ballot box snatchers , and not as an in-law to them, then u have Problem .
# UseYourBrain
Forward to every Youth you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Peter Obi, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they encourage you to apply, and having successfully scaled all the hurdles, you are asked to pay #500,000 for your slot, else you cannot get employed.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you
Be wise enough my brothers and sisters!!
I can only hope this will RESET "Our" BRAINS. God bless you all.

Happy new month 👇👇👇👇

Trash!
Nobody will vote for Obi
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Reelmii: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Why wont it...they didn't think of it before
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm not or a pastor nor Imam but I prophesy this election will be prosponed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by HisGraceBet: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Indispensable85(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Dem don start
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Like I said before , the currency swap and its attendant chaos, the fuel scarcity and ridiculous pump price hike by the useless NNPC, a calculated attempt to scuttle the forth coming elections and extend the present administrations tenure to 2nd quarter of the year.

Not a coincidence.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by victorsola: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Toneypen247:
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, PLZ THINK ON THIS

Gov Ganduje of Kano's daughter married Gov Ajimobi of Oyo's son!
Yes bro, Dangote's Daughter married former IGP Mohammed's son!
Bro ! Buhari's daughter married the richest man's son from Borno State.
Abike Dabiri , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to Gov . Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, Prof Yemi Osibanjo's daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black women in Nigeria
Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study abroad , start work abroad, get married abroad, go to hospitals abroad, treat headache and cough abroad , give birth abroad, establish businesses abroad, go for vacation abroad, etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow brothers down in the name of election. Believe me, they will be coming to you again come2023
Bros ! If u are only good as political thugs , ballot box snatchers , and not as an in-law to them, then u have Problem .
# UseYourBrain
Forward to every Youth you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Peter Obi, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they encourage you to apply, and having successfully scaled all the hurdles, you are asked to pay #500,000 for your slot, else you cannot get employed.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you
Be wise enough my brothers and sisters!!
I can only hope this will RESET "Our" BRAINS. God bless you all.

Happy new month 👇👇👇👇
you forgot to add peter obi son and daughter. Enjoying public wealth in the uk . I no u will say is thier fathers money but Pandora paper made us understand he laundered money tru his daughters account.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2023
But Zombiedients have expressed satisfaction that Buhari was going to give us best election ever since he and Emefiele had mopped up our currency notes grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Siwisheswereesh: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu the master strategist had raised the alarm earlier but piggiiddiootts went mocking... embarassed
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by descartes400: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Globad:
Isn't it affecting food logistics? Not to talk of election?

Is the current naira wahala not affecting lives and living?

No be person wey dey alive go vote? angry

Even the new Naira redesign policy implementation aside the fuel scarcity is and will definitely affect logistics.

TINUBU saw this and was bold to raised alarm despite the forces against him but he was castigated for it and called all sort of names by the other campaign group via for the presidency and by and large, by Nigerians.

Now,here we are!
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2023
respect80:
With the failure APC have recorded all round, they are still planning to fail in availing nigerians access to a free, fair and credible election.
For anybody to wish APC continues to hold power, the person must have been maddd, presently maddd or about to be maddd

Whenever you are commenting, try to use your common sense. We're voting for the candidates, not the parties. As it stands today, Tinubu remains the best among all the candidates. He's focused and has clear agenda, solid manifesto. Not some candidates who would tell us that no manifesto today but end up giving us copycats tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by Desusi: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437960/fuel-scarcity-may-affect-election-logistics-inec/

Sir,are you just waking up to the reality of fuel scarcity now as it may affect the general elections? Why are we always doing things in fire brigade approach in this country?
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
This election go get serious K leg. I just dey laff Tinubu, wey just dey waste him time and our stolen money

You mean like your father's stolen money? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC by chatinent: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2023
If APC retains power, forget Nigeria. It can never be better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Obi, Umahi, Kalu, Olowo, Idem, 36 Others Receive Igberetv Leadership Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.