Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Experience On Paxful App... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience On Paxful App... (680 Views)

My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 / Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja / Duped On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Paxful App... by dapelua(m): 6:00am On Feb 01, 2023
My experience on paxful app on Saturday evening, when someone dupe me some of #7,500..for exchange of bitcoin. I requested for payment and both of us shared our bank details, then I did the transfer and later sent him a message and also show him proof of payment, later he reply me that he didn't see any money that the receipt and show him didn't show full of is name , then I told him dat what bank shows me at least he still show two out of your. Since that day the guy didn't reply me messages, then I report the guy to customer care , they redirect me to my gmail and reply them and upload both our conversations in that app, then they request for video recording and I did it and send to them ,but later they reply me that the mail as expire the should go their customer care page and start again. Despite reporting this guy and tag him has ripper on that app, the guy is still doing business on that app. Please don't trust any app. This is our conversations and the guy user ID: whykay1988..please admin push this to the front page so that people we not fall to this victim.

Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by Toneypen247(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Too bad you learned the hard way.💔
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by Thoughts007: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2023
There are alot of thieves in that platform. I've been ripped severaly in that platform, until I got wiser, and found a few honest merchants that I can trust.
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by Misterc(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2023
You see that Paxfull app ehh.... Na rippers full there....
You just gotta be lucky to find a "Very Few and Honest Merchants there Sha...
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by dapelua(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Funny a enough they we not do anything...even poor customer care also. If are chatting with their customer care is Bot you we be chatting with and they we now refer you to your email. Can you imagine the guy was telling me the name was not complete.

Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by seankafor(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Paxful is a legalized dark web
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by clydecarson(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Person wey no fit speak English na who you see to buy bitcoin

Now dj whykay Don run you street
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by Bentonite1: 6:18am On Feb 09
dapelua:
My experience on paxful app on Saturday evening, when someone dupe me some of #7,500..for exchange of bitcoin. I requested for payment and both of us shared our bank details, then I did the transfer and later sent him a message and also show him proof of payment, later he reply me that he didn't see any money that the receipt and show him didn't show full of is name , then I told him dat what bank shows me at least he still show two out of your. Since that day the guy didn't reply me messages, then I report the guy to customer care , they redirect me to my gmail and reply them and upload both our conversations in that app, then they request for video recording and I did it and send to them ,but later they reply me that the mail as expire the should go their customer care page and start again. Despite reporting this guy and tag him has ripper on that app, the guy is still doing business on that app. Please don't trust any app. This is our conversations and the guy user ID: whykay1988..please admin push this to the front page so that people we not fall to this victim.

PAXFUL IS A SCAM platform. The moderators are the one who engage in the Scam. They rip you off your gift cards, and other transactions your able to do in that platform. Be warned and stay away. I had a transfer dispute, the seller received my money, asked for an ID of the transfer, which I provided, later claimed he sent back the money to my account, I provided evidence of my statement of account to the moderators after I engaged in dispute, which shows there was no refund. No evidence of refund from the seller, he only uploaded one document which the moderator can only see. He didn't even share his receipt of payment to me so if there's network issue I can contact bank with the reference number to know what happened, this fraudulent moderators awarded my 300 dollars to this seller. I'll pay any amount to make sure paxful is spread as scam platform.
Re: My Experience On Paxful App... by Fashypearl(f): 7:27am On Feb 09
Trade with binance

(1) (Reply)

Gang Of Nine including 2 Nigerians Held For Scam / Police Raids Baby Factory, Freed 32 Teenage Girls / Man In Police Net Over Alleged Rape Of Deaf And Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.