Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C (847 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Ayu: PDP Will Win Presidential Election Despite Opposition Of Five Governors / Iyiochia Ayu: PDP Will Announce Atiku’s Running Mate Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by sekavbasil: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gov Okez: Uncle Ayu, can you hear me
It's me Okezie. Uncle I want to talk to you. Please you are like a father to us. How old are we? Me and Wike.

Ayu: Oh your Excellency. My condolences. We heard what happened. Such a great man.

Gov Okez: Thank you my dear uncle. We are making arrangements for a befitting funeral. I just wanted to carry you along as our able chair.

Ayu: Your Excellency I have been thinking of stepping down. Because I don't want disunity and sabotage in our great party

Gov Okez: Chairman, forget. I have thought about it. Your are a confirmed able chair. Forget that G5 something. It will be stupid to change the driver when a car is on a high speed.

Ayu: No, you see. I don't want anybody to say it's lopsided. That I'm not keeping to agreement. Agreement is agreement

Gov Okez: What agreement? Chairman leave that to me. I will go to Wike and tell him that it is now balanced. If he refuses then he can continue with G2. All I want is to nominate my successor. I'm not anybody houseboy

Ayu: OK, if you say so. Because your godfather was here yesterday with his candidate and we reached sone agreements. You have to speak to Alhaji Atiku. You know you people really insulted him

Gov Okez: Mba my chair, it wasn't me. It was Wike and his band and I warned them. If you noticed , I never called his Excellency Atiku's name in vain. It's not in my character. Help me appeal to him.

Ayu: I will try.

Gov Okez: Please sir. While you are at it let me go to Portharcourt. If he refuses, then it becomes G2.

Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by SaiOba: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by KingMack(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by Dreal1247: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
PDP is a goner. The political party is on a life support machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by worldTina(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Problem
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by Evergreen12345(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
it is all for there own selfish interest fellow Nigeria it is left for us to make our choice weather to continue the suffering or say no to the suffering get your PVC there's no time !
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by carterguccy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spineless Igbos!

Cowards! grin cheesy

A clown of a Governor tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by RenaissanceGuy: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
gringrin Couldn't stop laughing all through.
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by everythinggirly(f): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even these grown up men are gossiping, why are they talking behind wike's back?
Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
I doff my hat for Atiku our incoming president,he has successfully displaced the G5 governors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation As Peter Obi Visits Coal Camp Enugu / Tinubu, Ribadu Support Groups In Adamawa Collapse Structures For PDP / Sanwo-Olu Performed Well, We Have No Problem With Him - LP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.