Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now (975 Views)

We Will Implement Awolowo’s Dream For Nigeria – Buhari / We Will Implement Awolowo’s Dream For Nigeria – Buhari / I Have A Dream For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now by jesuseun1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
Are u a Nigerian youth between the age of 15-35years.Do you have a desired dream for Nigeria? if yes,can you express it in words and

Pictures.send your write up(maximum of 6lines) ,any pictures(optional) and your responsibilites to ;dreamnewnigeria@yahoo.com.

this project is to mark Nigeria forthcoming Independence.Be part of it.

Nigeria is Blessed!
Re: My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now by jesuseun1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
jesu seun:

Are u a Nigerian youth between the age of 15-35years.Do you have a desired dream for Nigeria? if yes,can you express it in words and

Pictures.send your write up(maximum of 6lines) ,any pictures(optional) and your responsibilites to ;dreamnewnigeria@yahoo.com.

Nigeria is Blessed!

Re: My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now by jesuseun1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
jesu seun:

Nigeria is Blessed!

Re: My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now by friedrice1: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nigerians have vote Goodluck Jonathan, This should tell you all you need to know about our dreams.

(1) (Reply)

If Africa Has An Official Language, What Would It Be? / The Original IMF Report On Petroleum Subsidy Removal: An Email Response / Kainji Dam Snag Resolved: Routinal Power Supply To Be Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.