Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins (937 Views)

“why I Drink My 30-day Old Urine Every Morning” – Man Reveals / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 4:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello nairalander, I have a little health issue.
Sometime 2 month ago I had unprotected sex with my supposed gf and after a week, I discovered I was having severe pains each time I want to urinate. After like 2 days I was having discharge and blood drop at some point, I went to to a pharmacy and complained just like how I have stated above, the lady told me it likely sti (gonorrhoea) and prescribed drugs for me. I was given anti protozoan drug, anti fungal drug cefax with an immune booster. All was about 13k. I took them as prescribed and after 2days I got relieved. Immediately, I stopped taking the drug and carried out my normal day to day activity. After about a month, it came back and now its even different. Now I can't even control my urine and the urine comes out every 5 to 10mins. This one started yesterday when I was at work, I was restless, I couldn't even do anything. I had to leave before closing time but 1st went to a nearby pharmacy again were ii spent 24k on drugs again. On my way home, I urinated on myself 4 times before I got home. Its really bad now and each time a urine drops it comes with pain. Has anyone experienced this before, doctors in the house I need suggestions and opinions. Would be going to the hospital this morning. I am so scared right now.. Please mod take to front page...

1 Like

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by gaby(m): 4:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Craaaa:
Hello nairalander, I have a little health issue.
Sometime 2 month ago I had unprotected sex with my supposed gf and after a week, I discovered I was having severe pains each time I want to urinate. After like 2 days I was having discharge and blood drop at some point, I went to to a pharmacy and complained just like how I have stated above, the lady told me it likely sti (gonorrhoea) and prescribed drugs for me. I was given anti protozoan drug, anti fungal drug cefax with an immune booster. All was about 13k. I took them as prescribed and after 2days I got relieved. Immediately, I stopped taking the drug and carried out my normal day to day activity. After about a month, it came back and now its even different. Now I can't even control my urine and the urine comes out every 5 to 10mins. This one started yesterday when I was at work, I was restless, I couldn't even do anything. I had to leave before closing time but 1st went to a nearby pharmacy again were ii spent 24k on drugs again. On my way home, I urinated on myself 4 times before I got home. Its really bad now and each time a urine drops it comes with pain. Has anyone experienced this before, doctors in the house I need suggestions and opinions. Would be going to the hospital this morning. I am so scared right now.. Please mod take to front page...

Sorry.

One minute of pleasure is draining you psychologically, physiologically, and financially.

You might want to check your blood sugar level too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Goodlady(f): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2023
gaby:

Sorry.

One minute of pleasure is draining you psychologically, physiologically, and financially.

It's a lie. The yeyeboy posted to get attention. See the username Craaa! Which kind name be that?
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Babaken(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Goodlady:

It's a lie. The yeyeboy posted to get attention. See the username Craaa! Which kind name be that?
This one you are sounding like this are you the one he slept with.

Last time some topic pop up here on Nairaland asking what do you fear most in relationship I said STD some people don't understand cuz as for heartbreak am use to it.

2 Likes

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Goodlady(f): 5:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaken:
This one you are sounding like this are you the one he slept with.

Last time some topic pop up here on Nairaland asking what do you fear most in relationship I said STD some people don't understand cuz as for heartbreak am use to it.
Your mumuness is epic

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2023
gaby:

Sorry.

Would do that.. Thank you.
Do you know about such case especially the urine part?
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I don't blame you.. Your moniker should be bad lady not goodlady..
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by kestolove95(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2023
You are on ur period Buy pad (pampers)
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Kizzygentle: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2023
kestolove95:
You are on ur period Buy pad (pampers)
You guys should help the young man if you have ideas instead of making a mockery. He is in pains and needs solution. I can Imagine what he is passing through at the moment. Sir please go to the hospital like you have planned and run series of tests related to it. Mods u can as well help thus young man by putting it in front page. May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Berrityga: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Sorry bro!! Thats why we use 8 hours every day to fear woman and extra 4 hours to fear who no fear woman. I wish you a speedy recovery. Always take your medications to the end Even though you feel better. Visit a hospital for proper check up.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Kizzygentle:

You guys should help the young man if you have ideas instead of making a mockery. He is in pains and needs solution. I can Imagine what he is passing through at the moment. Sir please go to the hospital like you have planned and run series of tests related to it. Mods u can as well help thus young man by putting it in front page. May God heal you.
Thank you brother.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Berrityga:
Sorry bro!! Thats why we use 8 hours every day to fear woman and extra 4 hours to fear who no fear woman. I wish you a speedy recovery. Always take your medications to the end Even though you feel better. Visit a hospital for proper check up.
Is it common with sti? Thank you so much
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by everythinggirly(f): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2023
This is terrible, go and see a doctor, run some rest so that you will know what the problem is.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Goodlady(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Craaaa:

I don't blame you.. Your moniker should be bad lady not goodlady..
Sharap! Am I your mate?
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by kestolove95(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kizzygentle:

shebi we Don talk tire make dem dey use condom but dem no dey hear, make this one teach others lesson..
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Ginaz(f): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
the way you guys run to the pharmacy without getting tested and properly diagnosed first before administering treatments is so shocking.

all the money wasted could have been used at the hospital for proper check up and treatment.

1 Like

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Millichamp(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
You have urinary tract infection (UTI) go and buy Azithromysin from chemist and use as prescribed then thank me later

UTI is an STI gotten sexually from women who has toilet infection.

Google UTI

1 Like

Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Craaaa: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Millichamp post=120582776]You have urinary tract infection (UTI) go and buy Azithromysin from chemist and use as prescribed then thank me later

UTI is an STI gotten sexually from women who has toilet infection.

Google UTI [/quote
Thank you sir.. I am using zithromax and doxycycline.. Was recommended by a pharmacist.. Do I still need to get the Azithromysin..
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Craaaa post=120593314][/quote]
Bro how are you are you ok now am having same frequent urination
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Craaaa post=120593314][/quote]has it gone ?
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
JesseMichael19:

Bro how are you are you ok now am having same frequent urination
don't treat urself go to the hospital.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by Lucasinho(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Go to the hospital for proper examination. Don't assume
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
PROVERBZ:
don't treat urself go to the hospital.
Bro are you ok now
Mine isn't going they keep saying I have bacteria but the drugs are not working have done four urine msc that show bacteria but drugs are not curing it
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
JesseMichael19:

Bro are you ok now
Mine isn't going they keep saying I have bacteria but the drugs are not working have done four urine msc that show bacteria but drugs are not curing it
what did they say Ur sickness was ?

STI or UTI
Which one ?
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
PROVERBZ:

STI or UTI
Which one ?
UTI ecoli spp that the bacteria in the urine but it not going I did three urine msc same bacteria always but not going and am still urinating am tired of it
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
PROVERBZ:

STI or UTI
Which one ?
UTI bro ecoli spp that the bacteria have done 4 urine msc all same I want to do another urine msc again cause am.tired bro swrs
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
JesseMichael19:

UTI bro ecoli spp that the bacteria have done 4 urine msc all same I want to do another urine msc again cause am.tired bro swrs
have u gone for culture and sensitivity ?
Since they identified the bacteria they should be able to tell u what anti biotics to use to cure it.

But u need to make some life style changes.
No alcohol or caffeine
Reduce sugar
No carbonated drinks.
No sex
Drink lots of water and cranberry juice.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
JesseMichael19:

what are Ur symptoms. Apart deo the constant urine.
Do u feel pain?

And how did u know blood was in Ur urine.
Did u see it or the lab people told u.

Bro let me tell u the truth it's either the backteris has become resistant and in that case their is still some hope as u have not tried some other anti biotics. Or it has become embedded which means that u have to go on long term treatment before u start seeing result.

Where u made the mistake was when u went to the pharmacists.

For males UTI means it's complicated and not simple.
So patient would have to go on treatment for over 14days beige erhey stoped using anti biotics or the infection comes back stronger.

The right thing to have some first was to do culture and sensitivity first get Ur bacteria and appropriate antibiotics and take the drug for 14days and above.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
PROVERBZ:
what are Ur symptoms. Apart deo the constant urine.
Do u feel pain?

And how did u know blood was in Ur urine.
Did u see it or the lab people told u.

Bro let me tell u the truth it's either the backteris has become resistant and in that case their is still some hope as u have not tried some other anti biotics. Or it has become embedded which means that u have to go on long term treatment before u start seeing result.

Where u made the mistake was when u went to the pharmacists.

For males UTI means it's complicated and not simple.
So patient would have to go on treatment for over 14days beige erhey stoped using anti biotics or the infection comes back stronger.

The right thing to have some first was to do culture and sensitivity first get Ur bacteria and appropriate antibiotics and take the drug for 14days and above.
Bro just Frequent Urination and constant urge to urinate
The last msc I did I was resistance to over 13 antibiotics bro
Am scared swrs

I will stop carbonated drinks and sex also
Am just scared let this stuff don't stay forever swrs

Should I try local herbs bro
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
JesseMichael19:

Bro just Frequent Urination and constant urge to urinate
The last msc I did I was resistance to over 13 antibiotics bro
Am scared swrs

I will stop carbonated drinks and sex also
Am just scared let this stuff don't stay forever swrs

Should I try local herbs bro
so u don't feel pain when u try to urinate ?

Bro how many antibiotics have u been taking ?

Don't go looking for herbs people will play with Ur inteligence.
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by JesseMichael19(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
PROVERBZ:
so u don't feel pain when u try to urinate ?

Bro how many antibiotics have u been taking ?

Don't go looking for herbs people will play with Ur inteligence.
I have taken over 5 antibiotics bro
All urine msc I did I took the sensitive antibiotics but all still persist constant urge to urinate I did four urine msc at two different hospital
Antibiotics is not working bro again I don't no what to do again
Re: Uncontrolled Urine Every Less Than 10mins by PROVERBZ(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
JesseMichael19:

I have taken over 5 antibiotics bro
All urine msc I did I took the sensitive antibiotics but all still persist constant urge to urinate I did four urine msc at two different hospital
Antibiotics is not working bro again I don't no what to do again
bro u probably have an embedded UTI and u are making it worse by switching anti biotics. I'm going to recommend a group on Facebook that u can join and u will see other people with embedded utis.

Trick is to give it a chance. U have to take that antibiotic that worked during the MSc for a long time.

If u send me Ur contact on watsapp I can explain better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aloe Vera Products / What Makes Him Snore? / Malaria-resistant Mosquito?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.