Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues (15996 Views)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections โ€“ Tinubu / #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by sapele914(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
gfelo:
Benin don start since, now in lagos, omo make we store food for house b4 this go escalet, election fit turn protest o.
After APC is declared winner of the general election.
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Temidayo9(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
But this is long overdue. I'm surprised that even the legislators are not bothered on the petrol scarcity and price hike.
Even governors keep muted over the current energy crisis in the country
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by orikoku: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Nigerians shouldn't protest , this is exactly what Buhari wants so he can postpone elections and extend his stay
who brought him?

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Theo001(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
May God bless your existence ๐Ÿ’ฏ...tinubu has brought us into all these mess ! Why are they speaking now ? Where is he for the past 7years why now he lament ! Why ? God will punish tinubu once again
socialmediaman:
Tinubu supporters disturbing peace loving Nigerians. Who takes any Tinubu supporter seriously?

2023 election has exposed the level of hypocrisy of these baalablu Nigerians

Where were they for 8 years while Nigerians suffered? While the government hid even palliatives? Where were they? They only encourage protests when it's about to affect their political ambition

What was Tinubu's comment on the shooting of EndSars protesters? "What were they doing there in the first place" That's what he said.

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
El-Rufai just expressed his fears about this protest..

He said that they wouldn't want another EndSARS again.
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by porthouse7(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
toneroforever:

Atiku & Tinubu r one & the same.... highly corrupt politicians. We need neither of them.
Obi is the best option
make me bet million obi can never rule Nigeria, maybe Biafra

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na so dey will start again. Don't they know the way to Abuja or civil society groups no dey Abuja?
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Mozegee: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jalinspy:
Urchins are protesting. Our gallant men should shoot them at sight for daring apc darling president grin.
Tinubu boys at work
looking at you i see nothing but a frustrated someone. So in all ds hardships people are facing this is all you can say
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by emmanuelbrown26: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
This is what Tinubu was referring to when he said they want to use these fuel and cash crisis too scuttle the elections.

If this continues and escalates into violence will it be possible to conduct elections in that atmosphere?

Cabals and who ever they are using will burn for 1000years on earth and in heaven.

Their children will not be spared
Nobody is burning unless u and ur household. Mad people everywhere,

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by toneroforever(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
porthouse7:
make me bet million obi can never rule Nigeria, maybe Biafra

Tribalism aside, would u choose someone like Tinubu to govern Nigeria in view of his mental health status & numerous controversies?

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Theoarhics: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu's supporters you mean?

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by guru90: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Buhari should declare shoot at sight with immediate effect

Nigerians are really suffering alot now and you are talking rubbish via ur statement.

Shoot at sight and they will starts with your family members first......
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by porthouse7(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
toneroforever:

Tribalism aside, would u choose someone like Tinubu to govern Nigeria in view of his mental health status & numerous controversies?
tribalism aside will will choose of for lack of infrastructural development in 8yrs as a governor of Anambra
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by JaskanFactor: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
the European institution that calls itself Nigerian government, treats its citizens like one would treat unwanted guests in their house.
Everything the people need urgently is grudgingly done as after thought.

So if you ever wondered why nothing works in Nigeria, Its cause the country is run from Europe by people who call Nigerians niggers who dont deserve to be alive.

Cant you tell yet, that Nigeria is run by people who are hoping you will die soon. So that they put mighty frustration at the ability to get any small thing done.

I live abroad, i have totally given up on my Nigerian passport cause its 1000 times harder to renew than my foreign passport, which can be done online.

Nigeria does not function, cause its run by racists in Europe who want to kill Nigerians with frustration.

I challenge you to think of one thing about Nigeria that does not make it feel like Nigeria is run by enemies of Nigerian people acting from abroad.

You cant even complain about bad government service issues in country, where its known that kidnappers and terrorists work for the European controlled Nigerian government. How can you complain about bad service to government that does not want you to be alive.

Thats why they are raising the price of everything whilst making it harder to move around. Which part of Nigeria does not feel like your nation is run by your enemy.
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
gfelo:
Benin don start since, now in lagos, omo make we store food for house b4 this go escalet, election fit turn protest o.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by harmargedon: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
donphilopus:
Way to go.

For those thinking Tinubu was wailing because he has no access to the new notes, have you watched Kwankwaso's latest interview? These top politicians can easily get the new notes without stress. Na we the masses dey suffer am las las.

People are blaming Tinubu for the same policy he has been condemning while commending Atiku that's in support of the policy. Misplaced priority.

May Atiku never near Aso Rock!
grin grin grin if you think bubu is disturbed with these protests, ask ASUU
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by toneroforever(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
porthouse7:
tribalism aside will will choose of for lack of infrastructural development in 8yrs as a governor of Anambra

Keep it simple sweetheart, I can barely understand u

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Hanndye: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
I think u all now realise tinubu is right that this would sabotage the election

Am sorry but if I may ask who were those insulting and threatening baba Obasanjo when he was writing State Of The Nation letters?

1 Like

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by fridayking(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
donphilopus:
Way to go.

For those thinking Tinubu was wailing because he has no access to the new notes, have you watched Kwankwaso's latest interview? These top politicians can easily get the new notes without stress. Na we the masses dey suffer am las las.

People are blaming Tinubu for the same policy he has been condemning while commending Atiku that's in support of the policy. Misplaced priority.

25th is around the corner.... We see
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by fridayking(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
porthouse7:

The painful thing is that this tribe don't travel to far East... Amambra had good roads in obi tenor..... Obi did is best in his state... And Tinubu did his... But Tinubu is old, tribalistic, this respectful with is Muslim Muslim tickets..

Tinubu has no regard for Christian which he had proved times without number... Like Peter obi denied Jesus Christ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by professorPABX: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
This is what Tinubu was referring to when he said they want to use these fuel and cash crisis too scuttle the elections.

If this continues and escalates into violence will it be possible to conduct elections in that atmosphere?

Cabals and who ever they are using will burn for 1000years on earth and in heaven.

Their children will not be spared

The cabals have penetrated civil society groups. The cabals have taken over social media platforms and planted their agents as moderators and administrators.

Atiku said CBN should not extend cash swap beyond February 10 nobody said anything, if it were Tinubu that say so, Atiku camp, OBI camp and Buhari / Emefiele camp would have made useless statement out of it.

Osinbajo supported the CBN irrational and uncoordinated policy amidst fuel scarcity. Osinbajo said the cashless policy will enable the monitoring of political parties funding and financing. What a foolish reason!!! Osinbajo does not think about monitoring and financing of terrorism under his government but political party financing. Who tracked how APC was funded and financed in 2014 / early 2015 against Jonathan?

Buhari, Osinbajo and Emefiele have nothing to lose in the midst of outcry and suffering of Nigerians weeks to election. The outcry against the government does not affect them. Buhari, Osinbajo and Emefiele will collect their gratuities, pensions and benefits for life. They are not concerned if the ruling party is becoming the enemy of masses. They are not concerned, they are not contesting election, APC can die.

I am BABAOLOFIN. This my second time of posting using a borrowed account. Each time I do this, I revealed myself. The nairaland banned me from making comments. This is after political hackers and monitoring agents have made postings very difficult and frustrating for me in the last few months which got to its climax since November 2022.

The first time I was banned was last year May when APC cabals insisted Tinubu must not participate in the APC presidential primary and postponed the Primary election twice. I was banned because I was defending Tinubu.

This time around, few days ago, I was banned again . I got 20K from POS this morning with 4K commission. BABAOLOFIN is banned from making comments. Seun thanks.

You can ban me whenever the cabals are fighting Tinubu but you cannot ban my intellect as I have other means of exposing the weak and shameless uncoordinated activities of the cabals.
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by lexy2014: 2:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins disturbing public peace.

Ndi ala!

not really. pls watch the video. on the banner they carried, they are actually in support of CBN and blaming banks for the scarcity. if anything at all, they maybe emefiele urchins
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Babastrong(m): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=120575088]Way to go.

May Atiku never near Aso Rock![ Amin]
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by bigcasava1(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2023
This is tinubu agenda. Let the new money policy maintain. Which useless civil society
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Hisxlency01: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Mandate2023:
When tinubu spoke against dis things some idiot said it will affect him from seeing money to buy vote bcoz dey lack basic thinking faculty not knowing ppl like tinubu will get whatever cash dey want.......same bastard will still blame tinubu for the currency scarcity and fuel issues after dey criticized him for speaking out for d masses................ipigs are completely foolish from generations to generations๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
senseless talk
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by PeterObi4LP: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2023
donphilopus:
Way to go.

May Tinubu not near Aso Rock either.
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Father4all: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Dreal1247:
But this is long overdue. I'm surprised that even the legislators are not bothered on the petrol scarcity and price hike.
thy don't buy fuel bro
Re: Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues by Blackdisciple(m): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:

Na wetin I just dey reason too ooo because don't be surprise to see it spread to other states oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun / Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix / Kachikwu Explains Reasons For Fuel Scarcity (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.