Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

This Is Another Nairaland Estate Option - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Another Nairaland Estate Option (815 Views)

Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Another Nairaland Estate Option by vinanebi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
we also have another 35 acres ( 210 plots )

strecthes from the coaster road to the beach front.

it is covered by Gazette. has a perimeter survey but no layout.

its virgin but easy to get electricity to the site.

a total upland that do not need to be sand filled.

it is located after the new seaport.

the owner wants to sell for N1m per plot.

should the house pick interest, you can reach me so we can arrange for an inspection.

08076486226, 07033388608 vinba@yahoo.com
Re: This Is Another Nairaland Estate Option by vinanebi(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2011
folks the owner of this property really want to sell in bulk but am discussing on the possibility of selling per unit. this is

likely going to work if i can get atleast 50% who may be interested. with this number, it will be easy to have him

persuaded. however, i would post an update hopefully before the week runs out.

(1) (Reply)

2 Floor Office Spaceafter Oba Akran Avenue / Request: Old Ikoyi Detached House To Buy. / Mainland Properties To Let (02-020-12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.